Kiwi Farms Secret Santa 2019 - 8th Secret Santa, Assignments Start!

The Jokester

Beat me Daddy, I've been good.
kiwifarms.net
Name: The Jokester
Likes: Batman (especially anything to do with Earth 3 hence my name), comics, cooking, sabaton, military shit, laughing at spergs
Dislikes: Leftists and degenerates
Fun Fact: I spent my time in a nightclub knitting in the smoking area
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000: Nah m8

Reactions: Sundae

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
Name: Trusty Patches
Likes: Dark Souls, make up, fat cat pics, cringe, the nation of Israel
Dislikes: stale memes
Fun fact: i just won a court case after I got hit and run at a pedestrian crossing 😎
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000: within reason, sure

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
Fuck yeah my favorite time of the year on the kiwi clock!

Name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Likes: Corvids, vulture culture, theme park spergery, DnD (my characters are a kenku rogue and a silver dragonborn warlock), arts n stuff.
Dislikes: tumblr, disingenuous people, hot days
Fun fact: i can dislocate my thumbs
Secret santa bot: eh no time, sorry.

Chan Fan

"Satire"
kiwifarms.net
I'm in!
  • Name: Chan Fan
  • Likes: Murdoch Murdoch, Chris Chan, 1984 (the book,) Nintendo games, Lord of the Rings, Millennium (the TV show,) Silent Hill
  • Dislikes: drama, sad stuff, needless gore
  • Fun Fact About You: I love putting books in those free book boxes
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Nope, sorry

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
ProgKing of the North

Likes: prog, classic rock and jazz, animals, fantasy, sports, classic Simpsons, stuff that makes me laugh
Dislikes: culture war shit from either side, Robert Christgau, pit bull haters, attempts at humor that fail to make me laugh
Fun Fact: I'm autistic, but not as much as you'd think by reading my posts
Able to bot?: Don't think I'm suited to that task, but willing to be a helper

Last edited:

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, I'll join in again.

The 8 Of Spades
Dislikes: sappy things, Pictionary for Nintendo, stupid people.
Fun Fact: I'm actually a lot more fun than my posts let on.
Bot?: Probably not, sorry.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Quarantined Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought I had signed up already, but apparently not!

Name: ATaxingWoman
Likes: catching tax evaders, Japanese shit (especially from the 70s/80s and anything Meiko Kaji/Sukeban related), Soviet shit from the Perestroika era, literature, East Asian cinema, post-punk and new wave, video games, languages, 20th century history in general, beautiful women, coffee, reading about lolcows and their drama
Dislikes: tax evaders, Islam, troons and TRAs, wokes (especially "woke" nice guys), incels, furries, sexual degeneracy, the current state of Sweden, annoying noise, obesity, sports
Fun Fact About You: I'm scared of wasps
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Don't think I'll have time so no

Last edited:

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Pissmaster
Likes: Vidya, animals, the few Youtubers I watch, writing huge tl;drs, @Chan Fan
Dislikes: Politics
Fun Fact About You: EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS HARDCORE HENRY AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, HENRY. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME OF CYBORG BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS PSYCHOKINETIC MANIAC. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: no thank you

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
  • Haramburger
  • 80's and 90's X-Men, bideo games, vaporwave/synthwave music, the under-appreciated art of sci-fi/fantasy book covers as collected by Spectrum annually(and some album covers by former bands), the now-difficult-to-find Spin-Out® brainteaser and those like it, pickles, and paranormal television featured on late-night History & Travel channels(and partially Discovery & Science)
  • libtards, sausage links, soybeards, country music, 90's avengers and that faggy purple & blue outfit Hawkeye wore, NBA
  • I can make that water droplet noise Cameron does in Ferris Bueller's Day Off where he flicks his cheek and that makes people think they got a text or facebook alert so it's a more valuable skill than ever these days
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? No

Pickelhaube

Very noise indeed
kiwifarms.net
  • Name: Pickelhaube
  • Likes: History, Ice Cream, Christory, video games, pickles
  • Dislikes: Furries, aspic, weeens, people with disgusting fetishes
  • Fun Fact About You: I once got a hat drop in TF2
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?:Yes

Mao Hao Hao

Nyaaauuggghhh...
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, I forgot about this! Hope its not too late, I enjoyed last years.
Name: MaoHaoHao
Likes: Anime, Games, Most animals, Diseases/Microbiology, Gangsters (typically Mafia or Yakuza).
Dislikes: Politics, Ticks/mosquitos/other annoying insects, badly made/seasoned food.
Fun Fact About You: I have no gag reflex.
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? No, sorry

Autisimodo

Handsome Lad
kiwifarms.net
I really hope I'm not too late to join. (If so I'll do it next year)

Name: Autisimodo

Likes: Warhammer 40k, older animes, military history, regular history, oldschool Blizzard games, old video games in general, Spirits/Liqour, Sunrises and Sunsets, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal. I also like the Beach.

Dislikes: Anime Culture (Weebs), Political Autism, Redditors, Beer, cheap or processed food, Trooncels and CWC wéens.

Fun Fact About You: I'm teaching myself to be ambidextrous.

Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? This is probably my first time doing this so probably not (No. Sorry)

Last edited:
Tags
None