Kiwi Farms Secret Santa 2020 (No Seriously, Reg Closed Now) - The 9th Secret Santa, It's Time To Pretend We Actually Like Each Other Again (Ok, I Guess Some Of Us Actually Do? Weird.)!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, Everyone should have their assignments now, if you don't please message me or one of the helpers. We are also in need of a Kiwi Spirit Bot at this time so if one of you who offered could message us it would he helpful.

Let us know if you have any issues, thanks!

Last edited:

Barley

All the devils are here.
kiwifarms.net
How are you guys finding your prompts? I wasn't too sure about the one I received at first but I did a little out of the box thinking and now I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
Mine had very different likes and I made tons of sketches before I could decide on what to do but I believe I found a way to incorporate almost all the things they liked in my gift without it looking absurd and I'm very proud of the result, I just really really hope they enjoy it (already sent it!).
I received my gift already and I LOVE IT :heart-full:

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
How are you guys finding your prompts? I wasn't too sure about the one I received at first but I did a little out of the box thinking and now I know exactly what I'm gonna do.

Very difficult. There's not a lot to go on with mine and what there is doesn't translate at all well into something I can make. I have come up with an idea and am working on it but I wish they'd given me something other than the most generic activities for their likes. Am doing my best but this wont play to my strengths, unfortunately.

Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It took me a few days to think of what to make, but I had enough likes to know what to use. Although being involved in a writing project at the same time as this Secret Santa thing made it more challenging.