Kiwi Farms Secret Santa 2020 (No Seriously, Reg Closed Now) - The 9th Secret Santa, It's Time To Pretend We Actually Like Each Other Again (Ok, I Guess Some Of Us Actually Do? Weird.)!

• DDoS is active again.

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net
How are you guys finding your prompts? I wasn't too sure about the one I received at first but I did a little out of the box thinking and now I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
Even when I signed up I was looking at a lot of the sparse sign ups and hoping I didn't draw them. Oh well, you get what you get if you didn't take the chance to help your SS out with some specific prompts.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
How are you guys finding your prompts? I wasn't too sure about the one I received at first but I did a little out of the box thinking and now I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
I got the perfect person, we match up really good and I came up with an idea pretty much immediately. So far I love what I've done, but I'm still working on it because I want to hit it out of the ballpark. And also because I don't have much time to work on it on workdays, unfortunately.

Pepito The Cat

Gotta go Rapido!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just finished mine in a whim. It's 4 AM btw.

I had a solid proof of concept, did a very crude sketch, compartmentalized all the work into it's individual parts and started one by one in Photoshop. Took me a while to sort the style and the final elements (a few never left the sketch stage) but I managed to have it in time.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
When you say due the 24th, does that mean by midnight? Mine is taking longer than I planned because I had a very specific idea in a media format I'm still getting the hang of. My giftee doesn't have a lot in common with me but I've somehow managed to fit nearly all their likes into one, provided it works out how I planned.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My secret santa gifts are incredible, thanks for making this lonely Christmas a bit warmer :lol:
9de8a44f5b641226911fc216561371ad.jpg9d427fd3c74de483981f4b98bb3eccb3.png