Kiwi Farms Secret Santa 2020 (No Seriously, Reg Closed Now) - The 9th Secret Santa, It's Time To Pretend We Actually Like Each Other Again (Ok, I Guess Some Of Us Actually Do? Weird.)!

• DDoS is active again.

Tofu Dust

Reading and Weeping
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to sign up so late. I didn't see this until now
Name: Tofu Dust
Likes: winter, anything to do with aquatics/the ocean, horror/mystery genre type stuff, and I guess art idk.
Dislikes; anything political.
Fun fact: I'm an animator. (Don't expect anything good though.)
Spirit Bot: probably not. I'd be surprised if I even finished my own submission on time.

Rykuii

kiwifarms.net
Suppose I should write this now before It's too late. Been waiting for registration to re-open.
Name: Rykuii
Dislikes; Ranch sauce, oily food, and some other bullshit
Fun fact: I dislike Japs and half-Japs, and non-Japs who kiss the asses of Jap
Spirit Bot: Going to be completely honest, I have no idea of what you're speaking of.

princess pierrot

a left foot caught in a sensual seduction
kiwifarms.net
name: princess pierrot (formerly vomit.brat here)
likes: stone ocean (anasui is my favorite character), darkstalkers, the haunted mansion, goth culture, david bowie, david sylvian (honestly every member of japan too lol), the garden (the band), hypmic/enstars (jiro yamada and tsumugi aoba are my favorites), mst3k and film in general (the blob 1988 and the cabinet of dr caligari >>>), idk what else to say without rambling on and on oops
dislikes: people who say "valid", the pseudo intellectual movement of this decade, my acne (wah), people who say theyre goth but dress in the commercialized nugoth style and dont listen to the music (GRRRR SEETHEBRAIN)
fun fact: i can recite most of the dialogue in paul blart: mall cop and i think thats why i havent gotten laid
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: possibly, i'll go with yes for now

batshit icecream

"Zum Zum..." - alien from Shaun the Sheep movie
kiwifarms.net
I'm an ultimate lurker, but with the possibility of this site shutting down I am hoping to be more active.
I'd like to participate in what might be the last secret santa *sigh* , if it's not too late to sign up.

• Name: batshit icecream
  • Likes: gay musical theatre, Space Station 13, null's face, the film "Shaun the Sheep: Farmaggedon" (2019)
  • Dislikes: Weeb culture (anime and shit), Japanese culture in general
  • Fun fact about you: I'm a biology student but I don't know shit about life.
  • Able to be a x-mas spirit bot 9000?: Probably
Thank you for organizing these events! :feels:

Spiraling Rainbow

Modern Art Masterpiece
kiwifarms.net
Name: Spiraling Rainbow
Dislikes: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Fun fact about me: I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time.
XMAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Yeah, why not

Wish I knew

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about participating for this so i'll try
Name: Nahcturne
Likes: Video Games, Having fun on the internet, Hiking and Swimming to name a few
Dislikes: People who take everything at serious value, Cockroaches, Riptides
Fun Fact about me: I have a current interest in psychology and have thought about becoming a psychologist a couple of times
Xmas Spirit bot 9000: if there's room

Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
In b4 lock
  • Name : Haramburger
  • Likes : Hamburgers, Beyblade toys(not the anime), video games, Welsh curse words
  • Dislikes : Homestuck, koreans, dangerhair (I can't wait to see spinning hamburgers with zodiac signs clashing into one another)
  • Fun Fact About You: I bought a Roku and it hasn't improved Crunchyroll one bit. Just pirate everything, streaming services and apps are all shit
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? : No

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
146 people, leaving us with an even distribution unless I counted wrong.
With that, Santa's lesser known but much warmer Kiwi sweatshop magic workshop is closed for the year.
You'll be getting your assignments over the next few days, if you have any questions feel free to contact me
or any of the helpers, and have fun with it everyone!

Merry Christmas!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cynically Insane

I haven't been fucked like that since grade school
kiwifarms.net
How are you guys finding your prompts? I wasn't too sure about the one I received at first but I did a little out of the box thinking and now I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
I got someone who put my race and sex under dislikes. I too have to jump outside the box. Haven't decided yet though.

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How are you guys finding your prompts? I wasn't too sure about the one I received at first but I did a little out of the box thinking and now I know exactly what I'm gonna do.
I'm not sure I've ever actually interacted with mine before, but looking over their likes, I got smacked with inspiration. I gotta gloat, it's gonna be so fucking cool

Gorgar

GORGAR speaks...
kiwifarms.net
Glad to be here before this locks up!
Name: Gorgar
Likes: Space music, pinball, board games, modding, Hong Kong, the Roman empire, philosophy TF2, the movie Holes, Since I Left You by The Avalanches, and joking about Jared from Subway and Pol Pot.
Dislikes: "Quirky" people, eating avocados raw, China, reading stageplay scripts as a form of "literature," autistic people, furries, and child abuse.
Fun fact about you: I made a meme that had even >shadman post shit about it.
Able to be x-mas spirit bot 9000? Not today.

Last edited:

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glad to be here before this locks up!
Name: Gorgar
Likes: Space music, pinball, board games, modding, Hong Kong, the Roman empire, philosophy TF2, the movie Holes, Since I Left You by The Avalanches, and joking about Jared from Subway and Pol Pot.
Dislikes: "Quirky" people, eating avocados raw, China, reading stageplay scripts as a form of "literature," autistic people, furries, and child abuse.
Fun fact about you: I made a meme that had even >shadman post shit about it.
Able to be x-mas spirit bot 9000? Not today.

You are technically past the cut off.

Gun Safety

The sorrows of death encompassed me
kiwifarms.net

I have something I might be able to go off of, but I'm a little nervous because I know there are a lot of talented people on KF and I don't want to seem like a dickhead when I submit my thing.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
I have something I might be able to go off of, but I'm a little nervous because I know there are a lot of talented people on KF and I don't want to seem like a dickhead when I submit my thing.

I'm still waiting to find out who mine is. Hopefully I get it sometime today and it has something that strikes my imagination to work off. I've been reading through the prompts and some I just go - "Oh, I can do this," and others I think "Oh, please - not that one" because there's nothing I can see to work with.

I wouldn't worry about seeming like a dickhead. There are some extremely talented people on the 'Farms. But there are also a whole lot of people who are crap at this stuff like me and we all still signed up.