Kiwi Farms Tenth Annual Secret Santa - Posted on the 10th of November

CarbieDoll

No diet plan can fix a shitty personality.
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late, idec. I need a bit of clarification on the art part. I usually do it IRL, not digital art. I would feel weird just sending a pic of what I created. The focus should be on something that can be sent via PM, right?

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Rate me late, idec. I need a bit of clarification on the art part. I usually do it IRL, not digital art. I would feel weird just sending a pic of what I created. The focus should be on something that can be sent via PM, right?
Well taken pic or a scan should be fine. That's how a lot commercial art in book illustrations and prints is done so should be fine for kiwi farms as well.

The Last Stand

RIP Betty White (1922-2021)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A scan or high quality picture is fine. The artwork/gift doesn't have to be digital in and of itself. It just has to be able to be digitally distributed for me to pass out.

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net
Name: PinstripeLuns
Likes: late nineties, early 00s vampire/gothy media, especially anime n manga. vidya, 3ds, ps4. any moe shit. sweets, food, books (not fantasy or scifi). typical girl shit.
Dislikes: cheese n tomatoes. nothing else.
Fun Fact About You: slightly more likely to be struck by lightning. magnetic.
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: no sorry :(

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Burd Turglar

Likes-
Horror movies, hip hop and nasty EDM, east coast comedy like LOS and Shane Gillis, hippie drugs and retro video games

Dislikes-
Romcoms, country and pop music, west coast comedy, trannies, people who say they don't like dogs.

Fun fact-
I missed the early years of CWC because I was busy doing drugs and throwing underground raves.

I don't know what being a Christmas bot means so I'm going to say no.

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
  • Name: Trusty Patches
  • Dislikes: filthy clerics, ethan ralph
  • Fun Fact About You: i am bad at thinking of facts about myself
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? sure

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
december 11th so @Sammy can join. he forgot to last year at it was at the 10th at that point
I totally forgot about that.

Man, maybe I shouldn't be the mod helping out @The Last Stand behind the scenes with this then, that just sounds... dangerous.

Seymour Glass

If you want to look at my feet, say so
kiwifarms.net
who would’ve thought, the Morrissey fan is also a eugenics fan
Maybe there's a biological correlation!

ave.png

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In previous years we've always had several people helping out the main organizer, that way everyone was assigned a specific list of people to contact about gifts. That way the workload is balanced out better. I would say that we might need two extra people at least to be part of the distribution team.

The Last Stand

RIP Betty White (1922-2021)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In previous years we've always had several people helping out the main organizer, that way everyone was assigned a specific list of people to contact about gifts. That way the workload is balanced out better. I would say that we might need two extra people at least to be part of the distribution team.
Are these separate from helpers?

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizoid
kiwifarms.net
@Fields Of Rye

Likes: Cute Shit. Slobbermutt. Matchlocks. Bread and Bread making. Industrial Chemical Processing plants. Dogs. Drawing. Vidya.

Dislikes: Political Shit. Gay Shit. Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Eco shit unless it's ecoterrorism, which is entertaining and based. The British and anyone close enough to the British to have pride in how British they aren't.

Fun Fact: I did the reddit secret Santa like 4 times when I was a kid and got gypped every fucking time. I'll also probably just make a shitty drawing.

Xmas Bot? I mean, maybe? If you really need me.

Crepidodera fulvicornis

She's exactly like a watermelon, big and round
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Crepidodera fulvicornis
Baby mammals​
Fallout 1, 3, New Vegas​
Story focused videogames​
Things with lots of details​
Music, movies, fashion and aesthetics overall of 1930-40s (excluding war stuff)​
Anatomy​
Dislikes:
Insects (excluding bees, beetles, butterflies)​
Gen-Z aesthetics​
Consoomer culture​
Military related stuff​
Sci-fi​
Politics​
Sexual stuff​
Fun Fact About You: the first movie I've ever seen on a big screen was The Fantom Menace.
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? - this is my first one, so I pass this time :(

GarthMarenghisDankplace

Janny chaser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Garthmarenghisdankplace
Likes: Animals, aquascaping, Irish gaming Youtubers, gardening, sim games.

Dislikes: most other things with a special nod to gender ideology and litterers.

Xmas Bot: I will accept the task bestowed upon me.