Kiwi Farms Tenth Annual Secret Santa - Posted on the 10th of November

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
I'm just here to draw random stuff for people.

Do I have to participate in the questionnaire? The only thing I hate more than myself is talking about myself lmao.
But the farms want to know about you. We will use the information only for good, we promise.

When do we get our assignments?

Starved Artist

Merge Casualty
kiwifarms.net
  • Name : Starving Artist. Might change it if I feel like it.
  • Likes: Mecha anime, movies and videogames. Japanese films. Serial killings. Guro. Musicals. Building plastic models of robots.
  • Dislikes : the Voice of Wendee Lee. People who touch everything in the store.
  • Fun Fact About You: I am amazingly plain. Like if you look at me, you couldn't guess anything I like.
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Yes. Depends on how complex the request is.

Cedric_Eff

It's the Devil's playground!
kiwifarms.net
  • Name: @Cedric_Eff
  • Likes: Bears, Planes, Firearms, Automobiles, Motorbikes, Robots, Bicycles, Trains, Bears, Bears, Bears
  • Dislikes: Shitake Mushrooms, atheists.
  • Fun Fact About You: I can draw
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Yea homie.

Last edited:

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
  • Name: @Actinidia
  • Likes: Animals as long as they have fur, mathematics (think Positron sort of thing), Roman history (I particularly enjoy the late Republic including Sulla and Marius), Art Nouveau, Tom Lehrer and/or Ted Kaczynski, gardening (plants or mushrooms), vector art, being catty about fat retards, slightly autistic vidya (Rimworld, Crusader Kings, Star Wars: Squadrons, that sort of thing), antique cookbooks, the track to Death Stranding is good but the game is a little too weird.
  • Dislikes: Fetishists, trannies and furries in particular, Christmas music, turnips, coomerism or consoomerism in general, parents (kids are usually OK), anyone who makes anything their whole fucking personality.
  • Fun Fact: Nobody I met as an adult, not even my closest friends or spouse, know that I post here or about several of my other interests (all boring/normal and non-sexual, think antiques, the second language I speak, the Unix workstations in the closet, the small collection of PM) because I didn't talk about it so long that it feels weird now. This summarizes my whole life.
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Sure. I can draw. Can't sing or write fiction, though.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
I'm just here to draw random stuff for people.

Do I have to participate in the questionnaire? The only thing I hate more than myself is talking about myself lmao.

I'm sure you could volunteer as just a X-bot helper and it would be much appreciated. There's always a few wastrels that fail to deliver and someone has to make a present on short notice.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
Name - Sailor
Likes - Britain and British scenery, Beatrix Potter, Cats, Sherlock Holmes stuff, Charles Dickens, Comics, Pokemon.
Dislikes - Harry Potter, Raisins, Niggers, Troons, Shitty Lolcow streamers who obviously use the Kiwi Farms as their own personal content mine and don't do any research themselves.
Fun Fact - I have played an Nintendo DS in a nightclub
Able to be a X-Mas Spirit Bot 9000? - I guess?

creamy cookies

mery krimas
kiwifarms.net
name - creamy cookies
likes - cute anime girls doing cute things, cats, frogs, and virtual youtubers, namely calliope mori and la+ darknesss. i'm a gachafag and genshin impact is an obsession of mine currently as regrettable as it is. other than all that i love indie horror games very much.
dislikes - terminally online twittertards.
fun fact 'bout me - will be a game dev in the near future. i'm currently doubling as an artist and writer, so either of those will be what i provide.
able to be an xmas bot? - no idea, depends how busy i am, i can maybe fit one or two more gifts.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist #A&Wmoment
kiwifarms.net
@Vinluv Handesbukia
Likes: Son of the Mask,A&W,Sweeney Todd (and Sondheim adjacent),Black Dynamite,Neurology,Christianity,Legos,Photoshop,Hellraiser,Pierce Brosnan The Architect,Joe Winko
Dislikes: Hippies,Atheism,Paganism,Gender Dysmorphia,Anti-Cringe,Leftism,Sneed,Most Furries
Fun Fact: I can put my legs behind my back
Able to be a X-MAS Spirit Bot? Perhapssss….

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
  • Name: Law
  • Likes: terfistry, insult comedy, cooking (and this fine forum of course)
  • Dislikes: spiders, coomers, goreposting
  • Fun Fact About You: I recently got into 3D resin printing as a hobby
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Yes!

Deadwaste

i hate the internet and in return it hates me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Name: @Cedric_Eff
  • Likes: Bears, Planes, Firearms, Automobiles, Motorbikes, Robots, Bicycles, Trains, Bears, Bears, Bears
  • Dislikes: Shitake Mushrooms
  • Fun Fact About You: I can draw
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Yea homie.
kot.png

Wisseau

STAY OUT OF MY FRIKKIN LIFE FIBERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might as well toss my hat in

Name: Wisseau
Likes: Pokemon, first person shooter games, zombies, sleeping in, chocolate, peppermint
Dislikes: Eggs, modern art
Fun Fact About You: I know how to fluently swear in 6 different languages
Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No, unfortunately.

Kaiser Wilhelm's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Likes: History, good anime, storytelling, absurdist humor, combat sports.
Dislikes: Brussel Sprouts & Marmite, Commies, BLM, feminists, soyboys.
Fun Fact: I own a full set of riot body armor, although I've never been to a riot.
Able to be a X-MAS Spirit Bot? I could probably do at least one helper bot gift.

Loona

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name — @Loona

Likes — Loona from Helluva Boss (obviously), funny stuff, mint, vanilla, big booba, rain, KF, pineapple, abandoned buildings

Dislikes — Troons, country music, olives, waking up early, people who put politics in everything, spicy food, capeshit

Fun Fact About Me — When I was about 9 years old, I won a Mario Kart Wii tournament at my local library. I don't think there were a lot of participants but I was the youngest person there so it's still impressive.

X-Mas Spirit Bot 9000 — I'll pass, I'm kind of a procrastinator.

Last edited:

Fandom Trash

Out of the dumpster truck and into the garbage can
kiwifarms.net
Been loving this.

• Name: Fandom Trash
  • Likes: Animal Crossing villagers (namely Isabelle, Marshal, Ankha, and Molly), Pokemon and Cats (specifically Siamese cats) and Art (Personally I just perfer a drawing for christmas)
  • Dislikes: Lolcows
  • Fun Fact About You: I used to be a big Shadow the hedgehog fan back in the day till he got his own game (you know the one I'm talking about) and realized how terrible the Sonic franchise actually is.
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? : Sadly no

I never got the chance to say this but @MerriedxReldnahc , I was your secret santa from last year. I'm glad you enjoyed the drawings!

winterfag

Daddy Fujoshi
kiwifarms.net
(bahhh I swore I submitted this in the first few days but this was still in the post editor. Glad I checked again before the deadline!)
  • @winterfag
  • Likes: Genshin Impact boys, Akira, Serial Experiments Lain, Zelda, Oney Plays, David Bowie, classic Simpsons, Old School Runescape
  • Dislikes: Most fellow gays, so dating's kind of difficult :/
  • Fun Fact About You: Before covid I worked on some short films with friends, ought to get back into that scene sometime
  • Able to be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Been a bit busy so I probably shouldn't. Maybe next year!