Kiwi Farms Tenth Annual Secret Santa - Posted on the 10th of November

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Cousin_Larry

Cheese food.
kiwifarms.net
I'm in.

Cousin Larry.
Dislikes: people who don't hold the door for you or say thank you when you do
Fun fact: I don't have wisdom teeth. I know it's not fun, but it's good for me!

I can write, if that helps.

Just A Fat Round Bird

I don't have fingers, I'm a bird.
kiwifarms.net
-Just A Fat Round Bird
-Like: Birds (ofc), hiking, camping, snow- and rainstorms, unreasonable endurance running. guinness
-Dislike: Snails/Slugs, troons, popculture/-music, most movies, abrahamic religions, 'social' media, IoT
-Fun Fact: I fixed my very first own laptop with duct tape when the plastic shell broke, twice. Prolonged its live by about 2 years.
-XMAS BOT 9000: only one pls.

Gunslinger

Get low, mother fucker
kiwifarms.net
Name: @Gunslinger

Likes: Cats, Christmas (movies, music, all of it) vidja esp Silent Hill games & Elder Scrolls Series, the Addams Family, horror movies and books, cooking and trying new recipes, baking, cute animals and nature, ❄ snow, metal music

Dislikes: politics, people who are anti-gun & anti Second Amendment, social media

Fun Fact About You: I play guitar and piano

Able To Do X-mas spirit bot: I could probably do a couple. Will most likely be drawings.

Last edited:

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Sammy

Firearms, Sleeping, 3D Modeling, Artistry, Hot Girls, Roguelike video games, this new fucking Halo that's good imagine the odds, the history of computing, SS13, Apple electronics, Deagle Nation,

Dislikes:
Politics, not sleeping, running (though I should do it more), This year, this year, this fucking year.

Fun Fact About You:
I haven't shaved since April or May. Initially it was out of grief from a life event I'm not going into here, but after a while I just decided to lean into it and grow a legit ass wizard beard, and learn all about the different oils and stuff to groom and care for it proper. Side effect is all the Islam mouse jokes are kinda funnier now that I have the beard to go along with them.
Past that, I don't fucking know, this year has destroyed my soul and I don't feel very fun these days.

Gaymead

I'm Running With the Wolves Tonight
kiwifarms.net
I have some questions concerning the Secret Santa:
  1. Do we have to (or if not, can we) send a weekly progress report via dms to show that work is actually being carried out, as well as to provide critique and support for participants?
  2. Are the gifts given to their respective recipients directly from the participants or from a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Also, are the gifts given privately in dms, or email, or posted publicly in this thread (which goes back to the previous question of who will post the gift)?
  3. Are all direct questions and requests between X-MAS SPIRIT BOTS and participants private or are they publicly announced in this thread?
There might be more questions that I don’t have rn, but I just wanted to put it out their to not not only Reassure myself but also other participants in the Secret Santa.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I have some questions concerning the Secret Santa:
  1. Do we have to (or if not, can we) send a weekly progress report via dms to show that work is actually being carried out, as well as to provide critique and support for participants?
  2. Are the gifts given to their respective recipients directly from the participants or from a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000? Also, are the gifts given privately in dms, or email, or posted publicly in this thread (which goes back to the previous question of who will post the gift)?
  3. Are all direct questions and requests between X-MAS SPIRIT BOTS and participants private or are they publicly announced in this thread?
There might be more questions that I don’t have rn, but I just wanted to put it out their to not not only Reassure myself but also other participants in the Secret Santa.
I'm no expert, but I participated last year. The instructions on where to send the gifts was in the DM I got, so it should be the same for you? I.e. send it as a reply to the DM from the organizer that sent you the DM telling you who you got. You shouldn't send anything directly to your secret santa. Unless you have generic questions I guess. Then ask here. After gifts are handed out/after the deadline I'm pretty sure you can post the gift you got here. It's warm and fuzzy to see someone post your art/creation/etc.

You don't need to send updates as far as I'm aware, just send the finished product by the deadline. I admit I started mine last year in the last week until the due date. But I still put a lot of effort into it. I know exactly what I'm gonna do for my santa now that I've looked over their description. So I guess I'll start on that soon-ish. Sometimes people are rude and don't send anything for their santa. But people like me signed up to make a last minute gift for people too.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everybody!

Just a little PSA for those participated in this year Secret Santa!

1639287807895.png

Firstly, thanks to all that signed up as participants and X-Mas Spirit Bots this year! It's a large list of members to go through and hand out assignments. That said, we are planning to finish handing out assignments by Sunday. Check your DMs for your Secret Santa periodically.

Also, @s0mbra and others, please enable DM messaging for your profile so that we could give you your assignments accordingly. We are unable to do so if you limited your DMs to people that follow you.

Any more questions or concerns, do not hesitant to contact me.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
You don't need to send updates as far as I'm aware, just send the finished product by the deadline. I admit I started mine last year in the last week until the due date. But I still put a lot of effort into it. I know exactly what I'm gonna do for my santa now that I've looked over their description. So I guess I'll start on that soon-ish. Sometimes people are rude and don't send anything for their santa. But people like me signed up to make a last minute gift for people too.
I started mine the same day I got my assignment and I was still working right up to the deadline. Honestly, I hope I get mine today as promised as I need all the time I've got. Also, I hope I get someone I have a good idea for - last year's description left me almost nothing to work with and was a real struggle.

Ona Quest

Holy Shit
kiwifarms.net
Hello everybody!

Just a little PSA for those participated in this year Secret Santa!

View attachment 2793889

Firstly, thanks to all that signed up as participants and X-Mas Spirit Bots this year! It's a large list of members to go through and hand out assignments. That said, we are planning to finish handing out assignments by Sunday. Check your DMs for your Secret Santa periodically.

Also, @s0mbra and others, please enable DM messaging for your profile so that we could give you your assignments accordingly. We are unable to do so if you limited your DMs to people that follow you.

Any more questions or concerns, do not hesitant to contact me.
Noticed my DM was closed. It's open now

Pickle Dick

DO IT FOR HER
kiwifarms.net
Not getting my DMs, even though I think they're enabled. How long will it be until I receive any instructions about my secret santa stuff?