Kiwi Farms Tenth Annual Secret Santa - Posted on the 10th of November

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry that I'm pulling out as late as I am but given that we only have 4 days to come up with something and I haven't even managed to sort out presents for all of my relatives yet, I'm going to have to abandon ship.

Sorry for leaving it this late but with the standards of work I set for myself there's literally no way I'm getting anything done by the due date that I'm going to be proud of.
The deadline is extended to Dec 25th for guilt free drop out, and Jan 1st for delivery.
So as of this writing you have 11 days, not 4, to drop out without penalty, and 18 days to deliver if you're committed.
If your PM says any other dates, don't be alarmed, they were written as a standard template and not updated because we were more focused on getting the parings done than correcting the form letter.

If you still feel you need to pull out, no worries, but before you feel pressured on time I figured I'd clarify. Please let us know if any of this changes your opinion.

Str8Bustah

Old Beaky :^)
kiwifarms.net
The deadline is extended to Dec 25th for guilt free drop out, and Jan 1st for delivery.
So as of this writing you have 11 days, not 4, to drop out without penalty, and 18 days to deliver if you're committed.
If your PM says any other dates, don't be alarmed, they were written as a standard template and not updated because we were more focused on getting the parings done than correcting the form letter.

If you still feel you need to pull out, no worries, but before you feel pressured on time I figured I'd clarify. Please let us know if any of this changes your opinion.
Ah, that's alright then. I'll take another crack at it and see how well it goes.

Everybody

kiwifarms.net

What is the penalty?

iu

Kaktus Kompot

Bruno's Uptown Racial Cleansing Sing-along PSA
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, I'll probably have to drop out. I have plenty of crap to sort through this week, and the next week I'm going out of town with the family. Just so I contribute something, here's a wintery photo I took. Happy holidays, everyone.

IMG_8161-.png

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Going through the next round of DMs being sent. Just a friendly reminder of the extension because of the mass number of participants to elves.

Thank you for your patience.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, everybody should have FINALLY received A Secret Santa. If not, please let one of us know!

Little reminder that there IS an extension for all dates involved for this year's Secret Santa.

Thank you for your patience.