Kiwi Farms Tenth Annual Secret Santa - Posted on the 10th of November

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
The extended deadline makes me feel better. As another retail slave this week is particularly busy and stressful. I'm making good progress on my gift, but its in a medium I haven't used in quite awhile. I was hoping to use the secret Santa as push to get back into it anyway.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
will entries that are submitted before the 25th be delivered on Christmas, or will all of them be on Jan 1st now?
Is there an answer to this? Whilst some people needed extra time due to the slightly late assignments, it would still be nice if some people got their present in time for Christmas. I know some are already in. Also, we going to have a separate thread to post what we got? :)

The Last Stand

Glamorous Summertime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there an answer to this? Whilst some people needed extra time due to the slightly late assignments, it would still be nice if some people got their present in time for Christmas. I know some are already in. Also, we going to have a separate thread to post what we got? :)
A separate thread will be made within a day. I suppose I can pass out gifts early.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
A separate thread will be made within a day. I suppose I can pass out gifts early.
It's not my call but would it not make sense to do them as they come in? Otherwise you're creating a big headache for yourself trying to do it all in one big batch on a day when you should be eating yourself into a stupor. I promise that I at least am fine with mine going out already. I think it's actually better 'cause we get to see them all and they're in time for Christmas building festive cheer! :)

The Last Stand

Glamorous Summertime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update: It is all good. I got it figured out and my gift is in the box ready to be given to the recipient.

Help! I lost my elf conversation, can't remember who it is and don't even remember who I am to gift. I know, I'm retarded.
I hope you didn't give your gift directly to the recipient.

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

Null thought I was British, lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sent out to mah helper (and acknowledged)! Should be good to go on my end 😎

Haven’t made hand-made art in over a decade, so it’s not a Rembrandt (also why art is not my day job), but I had a lot of fun making it. Might get back into art as a relaxing hobby…