Kiwi Farms user 'Ughubughughughughughghlug' dissects OP's bullshit -

Let me dissect OP's bullshit.

Stonetoss, like many of his far-right associates, is a weeaboo obsessed with Japanese cartoons. He has featured references to them in his comics."

Bruh, he might or might not be a weeaboo (I don't know), but I took that comic as being a joke about Rightists being weeaboos. That's a dig at his target audience. The comic is also ind of making a joke about how the media takes /pol/ types really seriously, when they're basically just geeks.

"He also praises Japan as an "ethnostate", despite the fact a Japanese ethnostate wouldn't let a white man like him in."

...So? Firstly, an ethnostate does not mean not letting anybody foreign in ever. It's more of a general restriction of who can immigrate. Japan isn't a constitutional ethnostate or anything, but it's a de facto ethnostate in that it's ethnically homogeneous (Ainus are a very, very small minority comparable to Indians in the US) and rather explicitly governs in the interest of its indigenous Japanese population.

Being supportive of other country's excluding you is also, well, part of being an ethnonationalist. I, as an ethnonationalist, LIKE IT when I see Japs shouting "whitu piggu go home." They're committing to the defense of their borders like a nation should.

"The main thing he liked about Japan seemed to be that he could say nigger as much as he liked without anyone being annoyed."

Every White man should say nigger at least two to three times a week just to maintain his mental independence.

In addition to his weebishness, it appears from his Twitter that he may be a furry. He recently retweeted what looks like furry art.

Maybe he's a self-hating furry.

Like many on the far right, Stonetoss has tremendous pity for male virgins, despite being merciless towards anyone who isn't white (or, apparently, Japanese).

This section of comments is a bit hyperbolic and also reeks of Kiwi Farms' tendency to shout down anything that mentions women as "incel," like when I told the objective fact that normal, well-adjusted college-aged guys use "friend zone." (I swear to God, I was at a wedding for a nephew, a sporty guy going into the Air Force, and I heard him and his athletic friends use the term a dozen times, it was ridiculous.)

Anyways, I would bet Stonetoss IS bad with the ladies like you speculate, but none of his points are invalid as such. His handful of jokes basically come down to:

1) Sluts are gross/untrustworthy as life partners
2) Women expect a ton from men but are offended by expectations put on them (the reverse is also true)
3) Feminism is shit

All of these are valid stances.

Given Stonetoss's enlightened views on relationships, it may (not remotely) surprise you to know that he is a Holocaust denier and racist.

I don't have a problem with his views on the Jew and the Black, but your assessment here is correct. Also, his Holocaust denial is the shittiest part of his comic series, makes him look like a fucking dumbass and prevents me from sharing him with a lot of people.

He believes that Jews are conspiring to destroy the white race. According to Stonetoss, the Jews are the only reason that demographics have changed. What was Reagan's immigrant amnesty?

I don't know a ton of Reagan's amnesty, but Jews have had a major influence on American intellectual life and politics for long before Ronald Reagan, buddy... I mean, when it comes down to it, what really shows the effect of Ashkenazim on politics is just looking up people. 9 times out of 10, if I see some ridiculous extreme Far Left crap, or some other sort of venal debauchery, it will be an Ashkenazi Jew, generally with parents from Eastern Europe who immigrated in the early 1900s, who is behind it.

His obsession with the Jews runs through many of his comics. Their practice of circumcision is a particular focus. Most of his numerous circumcision comics don't mention Jews, but an old comic from the redpanels days makes the link.

Circumcision is a bad practice but I agree that he has a weird obsession with it. A lot of the Alt-Right do. It's sort of this stupid symbol they've seized on to represent their perceived oppression, even though it generally makes very little difference in your life. Yeah, it's supposed to make sex less pleasurable, but it obviously isn't that effective at doing so.

He also gets angry with people (especially Republicans) for not being racist.

Stonetoss is racist, but you picked some bad examples to make your argument.

The Republican elephant cartoon is a dig at how Republicans focus on making stupid, ineffective "NO U" arguments against Democrats instead of digging their heels in. This leads to them ceding ground and eventually they just become the very thing they were fighting. They're useless.

The next one is a dig at how Republicans suck the cock of any Black who aligns with them because they're so sensitive about having been labelled the racist party. At a more institutional level, this is reflected in how Republicans think up stupid, hair-brained schemes to try to appeal to minority voters despite the fact that they will never win them as a bloc and only started making meaningful strides once they stopped actively trying to woo them (under Trump).

In summary, you're gay and a Mongoloid.

Lysolman

Removes 99.9% of degenerates(not @lysol)
kiwifarms.net
Honestly the funniest part of this thread is how mad null is getting about people commenting I don't think stone is a cow. I don't think its even because they are particularly bad or spergy It just seems like there are a lot of them. And for future reference I like the stone thread there is a really good place to discuss rightwing comics in general but besides people going RACISM BAD and the people going RACISM GOOD and people saying hey stone isn't that spergy why is he a cow and null getting really mad, there isn't much discussion of the man. I guess thats how some threads a mountain of shit with a gem in the pile.

Honestly the funniest part of this thread is how mad null is getting about people commenting I don't think stone is a cow. I don't think its even because they are particularly bad or spergy It just seems like there are a lot of them. And for future reference I like the stone thread there is a really good place to discuss rightwing comics in general but besides people going RACISM BAD and the people going RACISM GOOD and people saying hey stone isn't that spergy why is he a cow and null getting really mad, there isn't much discussion of the man. I guess thats how some threads a mountain of shit with a gem in the pile.
My effortpost about how OP mischaracterized Stonetoss (while agreeing with him on specific points) was apparently high heresy in these parts.

He’s not amazing or anything either, he just makes an occasional amusing comic mixed in among lots of boring circumcision bad/Jew bad/Holocaust fake ones, and a smattering of slice of life things.

My favorite thing with Stonetoss isn’t the political jokes but his remarkably expressive drawings. His characters are kind of wasted.

mr.moon1488

kiwifarms.net
My effortpost about how OP mischaracterized Stonetoss (while agreeing with him on specific points) was apparently high heresy in these parts.
lol, don't feel bad. I got thread banned even though I outright said I didn't think the thread should be removed, I just thought that people were trying to drill an empty well for political reasons.

Lysolman

kiwifarms.net
I think null overreacted a bit at least in the beginning sometimes I think he should just do nothing and let the criticism stand as it does. People always bitch and even on very definite lolcows like ethan ralph people thought he wasn't because he hadn't done anything at that point.

edit: fixed grammar because im an exceptional individual

Lysolman

kiwifarms.net
I think we should audit all the mods to see how many are leftists / trannies and maybe balance that out a bit.
I think its pretty balanced actually and that not me just sucking dick. I mean null is very rightwing or at least appears to be. But I think most of this is a case of "I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT STOP BOTHERING ME".

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino