Kiwi Farms user 'Ughubughughughughughghlug' dissects OP's bullshit -

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
It's great that if can't get enough tard cum from the cows, we as a community can have an autism circle jerk and produce enough cum from debating whether the cow is actually a cow to sustain multiple threads about it.
You have to have something seriously wrong with your head to use this website in the first place honestly. This place is like a prison riot except on the internet. Truth be told Null more than anyone else should know to shrug off criticism of the website, especially when its directed at him personally. I also don't understand his confusion at how his forum became infested with dregs like trannies, furries and bad ally types. Its not really hard to conclude that the people who absolutely want to complain the most about some random internet figure are probably going to be the people who have interacted with their community exstensively. Personality cults tend to have a You Break It You Buy it policy. Good luck Null, these are your people now.

No, Quinton Reviews isn't just classified as a cow because of his politics. It's because of the way we responds to people on his Twitter through bickering and bantering and how his content eventually devolved after his unnecessary political sperging and just weird shit overall.

I think you are the exceptional one in this scenario, my friend.
Thank you, that’s the answer I wanted. Should have been able to understand the first question, though.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
I name all my pets after HP Lovecraft's cat so when I say the N Word animals gather all around me like in Snow White.
If white people hated niggers as much as fiction depicts they wouldn't have had nigger slaves in the first place. Niggers stink up the house just by standing around and the smell gets into everything, niggers also steal so you can't trust them around your valuables, so just having a few house niggers is a major liability. Many of these slave owners were also nigger lovers themselves and had bastard nigger children because they were fucking niggers behind their wives' back. Niggers tempted these men into degeneracy and destroyed their family lives. Now anyone who's been around niggers knows that if you have too many niggers in an area, things get violent. Imagine being a slave owner and being woken up at 2am because the field niggers are causing too much of a ruckus. Then having to go down and walk half a mile in the rain and tell the niggers to settle down.

Whipping niggers did jack shit most of the time, yeah you may have bought like 6 niggers the other day and 3 may have been from a different nigger tribe, the fucking nigger merchants don't know what tribes these niggers came from because they bought the niggers off of other niggers. So the niggers will be at each other's throats and stop once you beat them but the moment you leave, they'll be right back at trying to kill each other. And you don't want to fucking kill the niggers or have a dead nigger on your plantation because you paid good money for those niggers. And if one escapes you have to hire people anyways to chase after the running nigger.

So yeah they should have just paid white people to work their fields in the first place. But no, the plantation owners tried to game the system like a bunch of niggers.
Slavery? The Dutch were smarter than that. You see, even a fucking chimpanzee can be taught how to trade, how to want different things. It's a simple matter of employing a variety of economic and social factors in concert to achieve a carrot and stick effect, and within a generation the native people will be begging to work for you.

It also helps if you land a fuckton of dudes wearing partial plate armor to seize local water supplies

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is magnificent. So much passive-aggressive anger over being threadbanned from a thread you don't like. For pages, being told, "if you don't like this thread, don't post in it. you don't get to explain why you think it should not exist on this website", then for pages just doing the same shit you were told not to do.

This isn't a new rule and frankly, the response to all the whining about the thread was tame in comparison to the past. People go to threads to talk about the content in the thread, they didn't come to the thread to debate whether it should exist, and they shouldn't feel compelled to have that debate, either. Its counterproductive to have to explain to some faggot who doesn't like what you like why you like it. If you feel compelled to go to a thread with content you do not like or where you do not feel that the person of interest is a lolcow and go on a rant about how everyone else in the thread talking about him and posting content is butthurt and mad, then perhaps you need to take a step back and realize you're the guy who is complaining in the thread, not the users on topic.

A threadban is a natural consequence when your ASD variant is OCD enough that you are entirely compelled to inform people about your gripes on a webforum and will incessantly fail to take the advice of staff who are trying to keep you from making an ass of yourself. This thread in itself is a fecal monument to the failed effort to shut the thread down and should be a reminder that going into threads that you do not want to exist and attempting to shut them down by shitting your digital pants will not work.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
This thread is magnificent. So much passive-aggressive anger over being threadbanned from a thread you don't like. For pages, being told, "if you don't like this thread, don't post in it. you don't get to explain why you think it should not exist on this website", then for pages just doing the same shit you were told not to do.

This isn't a new rule and frankly, the response to all the whining about the thread was tame in comparison to the past. People go to threads to talk about the content in the thread, they didn't come to the thread to debate whether it should exist, and they shouldn't feel compelled to have that debate, either. Its counterproductive to have to explain to some faggot who doesn't like what you like why you like it. If you feel compelled to go to a thread with content you do not like or where you do not feel that the person of interest is a lolcow and go on a rant about how everyone else in the thread talking about him and posting content is butthurt and mad, then perhaps you need to take a step back and realize you're the guy who is complaining in the thread, not the users on topic.

A threadban is a natural consequence when your ASD variant is OCD enough that you are entirely compelled to inform people about your gripes on a webforum and will incessantly fail to take the advice of staff who are trying to keep you from making an ass of yourself. This thread in itself is a fecal monument to the failed effort to shut the thread down and should be a reminder that going into threads that you do not want to exist and attempting to shut them down by shitting your digital pants will not work.
Food for thought: it'd be better to will it to exist and then thoroughly refute its existence later on when OP inevitably becomes halal.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
If white people hated niggers as much as fiction depicts they wouldn't have had nigger slaves in the first place. Niggers stink up the house just by standing around and the smell gets into everything, niggers also steal so you can't trust them around your valuables, so just having a few house niggers is a major liability. Many of these slave owners were also nigger lovers themselves and had bastard nigger children because they were fucking niggers behind their wives' back. Niggers tempted these men into degeneracy and destroyed their family lives. Now anyone who's been around niggers knows that if you have too many niggers in an area, things get violent. Imagine being a slave owner and being woken up at 2am because the field niggers are causing too much of a ruckus. Then having to go down and walk half a mile in the rain and tell the niggers to settle down.

Whipping niggers did jack shit most of the time, yeah you may have bought like 6 niggers the other day and 3 may have been from a different nigger tribe, the fucking nigger merchants don't know what tribes these niggers came from because they bought the niggers off of other niggers. So the niggers will be at each other's throats and stop once you beat them but the moment you leave, they'll be right back at trying to kill each other. And you don't want to fucking kill the niggers or have a dead nigger on your plantation because you paid good money for those niggers. And if one escapes you have to hire people anyways to chase after the running nigger.

So yeah they should have just paid white people to work their fields in the first place. But no, the plantation owners tried to game the system like a bunch of niggers.
I am offensive, and this is black.

Just kidding, this made me laugh like a tard for some reason.

In my own defense, I had not read any of the Stonetoss thread. Literally just read the first post and typed up my rebuttal. But, I do not ask for clemency.

I also don’t care if the Stonetoss thread exists or not. I was just picking apart what was an exceptionally bad argument.

And, I went to the Stonetoss thread because I wanted to hear about how Stonetoss secretly drinks his own cum or buggers dogs, not “hey guys, did you know this racist is a racist.” The content is shit and the mod policy amounts to making a hug box.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
In my own defense, I had not read any of the Stonetoss thread. Literally just read the first post and typed up my rebuttal. But, I do not ask for clemency.

I also don’t care if the Stonetoss thread exists or not. I was just picking apart what was an exceptionally bad argument.

And, I went to the Stonetoss thread because I wanted to hear about how Stonetoss secretly drinks his own cum or buggers dogs, not “hey guys, did you know this racist is a racist.” The content is shit and the mod policy amounts to making a hug box.
personally im just scared that this forum will eventually turn into chapofag tranny heaven

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
But I was only banned because I said "no u" to a joke post that Null made. Im the exception. I want to discuss StoneToss comics and their weird punchlines.

What's wrong with criticizing a user's OP anyway, as long as you don't overdo it.

Last edited:

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, where are all these “trannies, furfags, chapofags, bad ally types, etc” I keep hearing about?!
it's not very often you see them but I've mostly seen them in threads like the SJW one etc. But that's also kinda how it started with Reddit and now it's the shitshow as we know it today. Doubt it'll happen here though cause those people tend to get abused

Promestein

The only good moon rabbit is a dead moon rabbit.
kiwifarms.net
But I was only banned because I said "no u" to a joke post that Null made. Im the exception. I want to discuss StoneToss comics and their weird punchlines.

What's wrong with criticizing a user's OP anyway, as long as you don't overdo it.
My best guess is that Null wanted to see stonetoss cruxified no matter what, and people criticizing the shit OP was a big no-no on his Machiavellian plan. Hes acting like that time when a certain "youtuber" got doxed and no one believed it, he got super salty when everyone starting making fun of him and the forum for it.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
My best guess is that Null wanted to see stonetoss cruxified no matter what, and people criticizing the shit OP was a big no-no on his Machiavellian plan. Hes acting like that time when a certain "youtuber" got doxed and no one believed it, he got super salty when everyone starting making fun of him and the forum for it.
I'm not sure. Null said in a later comment in that thread that he's okay with his comics, but then again I'm also not sure what the big deal is with Null being overly angry in that thread either other than people commenting "lul OP sux" (which it does).

• Agree
Reactions: Catgirl IRL
B

BF 388

kiwifarms.net
So, we're going to try this again.

For the uninitiated, I've deleted 330+ replies to this thread. All of them were shit. Every single reply was shit. Most of it was shitposting about how there was shitposting in the thread.

All of you are exceptional. This community is exceptional. You guys have no concept of how to deal with things you don't like and that is absolutely fascinating considering what sort of a forum this is. I don't know how we ended up with a population that is 50% transgender/lgbt-"ally", but it has slowly rotted away at what the very notion of a lolcow is. We've become Imgur-lite, a shitty, reactionary website filled with easily offended prudes who can't even stomach something they don't like being on the same domain name as where they post.

You people are so fucking easy to troll, all one has to do is make an alt account and say something disagreeable to end up with a 400 reply thread in under 12 hours. This has happened numerous times. Introman isn't here to troll, but he knows how preposterously easy it is to offend the LGBT community. He's a contributor to RoK, a troll website, which is the parent company that owns Reaxxion, also a troll website. I've said this multiple fucking times and nobody believes it because you'd all rather cry about dumb shit.

A fully grown wxmyn with a professional acting career engaging in an edit war on Wikipedia over their birth name is fucking stupid and funny. If you can't see that, you're in the wrong place.

All of our recent rules have been setup to protect people from themselves and encourage quality posting. Nobody cares about what you consider to be a passing transexual. Nobody cares about your personal stories. Nobody cares if you don't think this person is a lolcow. If you think the thread is off-topic, report it. Your shitposting does not fix anything, and as far as I'm concerned, disrupting conversation is a form of backseat moderating. If you can't get a thread locked, just make the thread as shitty as possible, right? Nah, not anymore -- I'm going to start threadbanning people if you decide you're going to take SOCIAL JUSTICE into your own hands and puke into the reply box to fuck with the conversation.

This thread would have died if you fucking morons didn't reply to it. There are less lolcowish people on the last page of this forum that sank because people just didn't reply. That didn't happen here because the topic was a transexual, and that's your fault.
Just do a mass banning and get rid of anyone that registered from day June 2018 forwards.

Nuke the gays.

juwo

kiwifarms.net
Am I blind? I mean, I have to draw this conclusion, since a bunch of people here say that "you don't get to decide what gets deleted", "not your safe space righties you're just mad there's a lolcow thread about someone you like" etc, yet I fail to see these apparent hordes of Stonetoss fan boys crying about the thread's existence. What I saw was people shitting on the OP or contemplating whether or not the thread belongs in Lolcows, as the subject himself is pretty unamusing and OP hasn't provided us with any juicy info.

Honestly, the Stonetoss thread was extremely confusing to me. I get thread-banned for saying maybe it would be more appropriate for Internet Famous, and Null moves it anyway (all the while being a complete sperg about it, which I still hope to be a joke); people treat the thread as if it was filled with defenders of their sacred cow, as I wonder where that impression came from and if we really read through the same thread; "u dumb for not ignoring the thread you don't like" as if people should just let shitty OPs remain unopposed and so on. It's beyond me as to what the hell was going on in that thread and in people's perception of it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino