Kiwi Farms user 'Ughubughughughughughghlug' dissects OP's bullshit -

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
personally im just scared that this forum will eventually turn into chapofag tranny heaven
"Eventually"?

Seriously, where are all these “trannies, furfags, chapofags, bad ally types, etc” I keep hearing about?!
To be honest, its mostly an exaggeration, but its clear the presence of some of them brought in by the Tumblr, La Zorra, Beauty Parlor and Animal Control boards seems to bother some people. Beauty Parlor in particular is bewildering to scroll through. There's an entire thread on makeup, fashion and other stereotypically girly stuff that I can only look at for about two or three posts before suffering from internal bleeding. The community is just big now, and a bunch of people have rooted here because its a free platform to complain about shit.

Am I blind? I mean, I have to draw this conclusion, since a bunch of people here say that "you don't get to decide what gets deleted", "not your safe space righties you're just mad there's a lolcow thread about someone you like" etc, yet I fail to see these apparent hordes of Stonetoss fan boys crying about the thread's existence. What I saw was people shitting on the OP or contemplating whether or not the thread belongs in Lolcows, as the subject himself is pretty unamusing and OP hasn't provided us with any juicy info.

Honestly, the Stonetoss thread was extremely confusing to me. I get thread-banned for saying maybe it would be more appropriate for Internet Famous, and Null moves it anyway (all the while being a complete sperg about it, which I still hope to be a joke); people treat the thread as if it was filled with defenders of their sacred cow, as I wonder where that impression came from and if we really read through the same thread; "u dumb for not ignoring the thread you don't like" as if people should just let shitty OPs remain unopposed and so on. It's beyond me as to what the hell was going on in that thread and in people's perception of it.
Likewise, it’s apparently kosher to make a long post arguing Position X, but super lame to make a post arguing against Position X.

Or, the post you make because you genuinely want to debate/discuss (this being a communications platform, after all) means you’re assmad.

Newfriend

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Likewise, it’s apparently kosher to make a long post arguing Position X, but super lame to make a post arguing against Position X.

Or, the post you make because you genuinely want to debate/discuss (this being a communications platform, after all) means you’re assmad.
From my newfaggy experience you can do both but you have to go about it a certain way. Mostly just avoid coming off as a smarty-pants dickhead. Keep the discuss/debate comments short until it actually opens up and try to sound open to a change of view than just ramming it down someone's throat. Kiwis seem to be sensitive people, it might be the autism.

Last edited:

Erich Raeder

moon man moon man can't you see
kiwifarms.net
Am I blind? I mean, I have to draw this conclusion, since a bunch of people here say that "you don't get to decide what gets deleted", "not your safe space righties you're just mad there's a lolcow thread about someone you like" etc, yet I fail to see these apparent hordes of Stonetoss fan boys crying about the thread's existence. What I saw was people shitting on the OP or contemplating whether or not the thread belongs in Lolcows, as the subject himself is pretty unamusing and OP hasn't provided us with any juicy info.

Honestly, the Stonetoss thread was extremely confusing to me. I get thread-banned for saying maybe it would be more appropriate for Internet Famous, and Null moves it anyway (all the while being a complete sperg about it, which I still hope to be a joke); people treat the thread as if it was filled with defenders of their sacred cow, as I wonder where that impression came from and if we really read through the same thread; "u dumb for not ignoring the thread you don't like" as if people should just let shitty OPs remain unopposed and so on. It's beyond me as to what the hell was going on in that thread and in people's perception of it.
Yeah this is what I don't understand either. If Null decides to do whatever I don't mind. If he tells people to kill themselves while doing so, fair enough. But honest to god I didn't see a single person saying, or barely even implying, that the thread should be deleted, yet everyone is acting like the thread is a 20 page spergfest from right wing autists demanding to remove it. But then again I didn't read the replies from when it was in Proving Grounds, so maybe the reaction is justified, what do I know.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious that:

1) Many people are somehow surprised about Null frothing at the mouth, as if that's unusual for him.
2) Many people seem to think the site's management is somehow left-wing by any standard, when Null himself even straight-up created a thread to rant and rave about "white genocide."

A lot of /pol/tards have been filtering over here gradually since before I became a member, and the Christchurch thing in particular seems to have recruited a massive horde of inbred, Confederate-flag waving hicks who joined to watch a video of brown people being murdered. Clearly the prevailing culture here has gotten so bad at this point that even Null himself, who is a legit white nationalist, seems to have gotten embarrassed enough about the state of his website to aggressively defend the Stonetoss thread just to push back against it.

In any event, this has all been some very amusing locally sourced autism.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with criticizing a user's OP anyway, as long as you don't overdo it.
Because you really aren't adding to the discussion when you do it. You don't have the tools to shut it down and if you try to shut it down by shitting on it, then that is backseat moderation. You aren't staff here so you aren't responsible for thread critique.

If you like the topic, comment on it or bring content. If you don't, then don't read the thread. When you come to a thread on a lolcow site and start harping that someone is not a lolcow then you are being disruptive. No one interested in the topic is going to read that garbage they come here to read the content and other people's take on the content.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
even Null himself, who is a legit white nationalist,
IS he?

Because you really aren't adding to the discussion when you do it. You don't have the tools to shut it down and if you try to shut it down by shitting on it, then that is backseat moderation. You aren't staff here so you aren't responsible for thread critique.

If you like the topic, comment on it or bring content. If you don't, then don't read the thread. When you come to a thread on a lolcow site and start harping that someone is not a lolcow then you are being disruptive. No one interested in the topic is going to read that garbage they come here to read the content and other people's take on the content.
But I did. I wasn't really one of the ones who complained about the OP too much. I posted some of his new comics and tweets, discussing them. I was merely banned based on the prospect that I said "no u" when Null said jokingly "kill urself"...but I understand....I understand how it is. We are the pawns, you are the chess players. When other pawns act out, we can't tell 'em what to do, only the chess player.

Gromitandwallace

kiwifarms.net
Jim's dox happened I believe. Or was it sargon's sperg out? I cant remember exactly, but they happened around the same time so it wouldnt surprise me.
It feels like it was just yesterday. Time flies by in internet time.
I find it hilarious that:

1) Many people are somehow surprised about Null frothing at the mouth, as if that's unusual for him.
2) Many people seem to think the site's management is somehow left-wing by any standard, when Null himself even straight-up created a thread to rant and rave about "white genocide."

A lot of /pol/tards have been filtering over here gradually since before I became a member, and the Christchurch thing in particular seems to have recruited a massive horde of inbred, Confederate-flag waving hicks who joined to watch a video of brown people being murdered. Clearly the prevailing culture here has gotten so bad at this point that even Null himself, who is a legit white nationalist, seems to have gotten embarrassed enough about the state of his website to aggressively defend the Stonetoss thread just to push back against it.

In any event, this has all been some very amusing locally sourced autism.
Does Null like running Kiwi Farms or enjoying it? I've heard this rumor on a chan board so I wanted to see if there was truth to it. Supposedly Null is looking for a way out and is staying due to the "whales" supporting him. This can be a bunch of vapor.

SigSauer

kiwifarms.net
>Stonetoss, like many of his far-right associates, is a weeaboo obsessed with Japanese cartoons. He has featured references to them in his comics."
Who cares?

>"He also praises Japan as an "ethnostate", despite the fact a Japanese ethnostate wouldn't let a white man like him in."
This is probably the best argument against Asiaphilia in the far-right, but even then there’s still some problems with it. Dude, if you’re so fascinated by cartoons, why not enjoy French animation, or German animation, or Italian animation, or hell, Russian or American animation? Why is it just Japanese animation that you jack off to?

American/European animation is superior to Japanese animation in many different ways. For one, there’s less key frames/frame rates in non-Japanese animation, and there’s also more images drawn, more characters moving, less still images, no mouth flaps (i.e. the character’s mouth moves the same way a person’s mouth would move in real life), more attention to background details, etc etc etc. Even if you say that you admire anime merely as an art form, as far as realistic 3D objects go, we did that shit in the fucking 30s, so we have the Japanese beat even in that aspect. But Japanese anime seems to only advance in terms of art form, they don’t “beat” us at anything else other than that.

Also, there’s a lot of budget value involved in the making of Japanese anime. The box office for your typical anime movie is somewhere between the tens of millions or hundreds of billions. There’s a lot of budget value involved, but no real production value. Which is one the millions of reasons I have to hate anime. Plus you have fan subs, fanservice, and other general spergery going on.

Last edited:

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
Protip for 2019 regs - you can get away with a truckload of shit if you also bring content.

The essay that kicked off this thread would probably have been fine if it had been paired with a material effort to make the thread better instead of being 100% useless bitchery. I keep seeing this refrain of 'I just think the OP is shit, can't I say that?' Write a new one, and if it's good enough, a mod will make the switch. It's happened before, many times.

Just... Make an effort. Not an effortpost, a genuine contribution. If you don't know how to do that, do you really have anything to add here?

From my newfaggy experience you can do both but you have to go about it a certain way. Mostly just avoid coming off as a smarty-pants dickhead. Keep the discuss/debate comments short until it actually opens up and try to sound open to a change of view than just ramming it down someone's throat. Kiwis seem to be sensitive people, it might be the autism.
So "bullshit," "gay," and "Mongoloid" should probably have been kept out of my reply.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Not trying to backseat mod, more just giving the perspective I have on this.

There’s a reason my activity kind of comes in waves besides just irl shit. There’s lots of threads that I don’t care about or don’t think the subject of is really much of a lolcow. If other people want to discuss that person, or subject that’s fine - I don’t care. For example most of my posts in the Metokur thread are just me reminding people of stuff he’s done in the past or shitposts poking fun at people sperging about merchandise for 50 pages. This is because I am actually a legit fan of his content and have been since before I joined here. Does that mean I think that makes him immune from a thread though? No. He’s not immune to scrutiny. He’s not just some nobody that’s being bullied because he said mean words to someone else on a Facebook post supporting some candidate or another a couple of times. He’s a relevant Internet Personality that people have an interest in.

If you don’t like a thread, don’t comment on it. If you wait long enough and interest in that person wanes, the thread will very likely die by itself and if someone necros it, more likely than not that interest isn’t going to resume like it did before unless it’s a major update. There’s a chance nobody will even respond at all. There’s a chance people will even get pissed for the thread being necroed and there being no major update to speak of.

Just my 2 cents. This has been an amusing read though, even if again I don’t even really care about the initial subject. It bares repeating that @A Cold Potato deserves all the Semper Fidelis ratings for that write up.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IS he?

But I did. I wasn't really one of the ones who complained about the OP too much. I posted some of his new comics and tweets, discussing them. I was merely banned based on the prospect that I said "no u" when Null said jokingly "kill urself"...but I understand....I understand how it is. We are the pawns, you are the chess players. When other pawns act out, we can't tell 'em what to do, only the chess player.
So, you see an obviously pissed off site owner telling posters to stop shitting, get in a dumbass one liner with no purpose but to troll said site owner and shit in the thread (inb4 it was a joke lol calm down), but it's not your fault you got threadbanned.

You're a dumb bitch.

Grow a pair of nuts and take your ban like a man.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
So, you see an obviously pissed off site owner telling posters to stop shitting, get in a dumbass one liner with no purpose but to troll said site owner and shit in the thread (inb4 it was a joke lol calm down), but it's not your fault you got threadbanned.

You're a dumb bitch.

Grow a pair of nuts and take your ban like a man.
shit you're right

but would you expect the PINK panther to act like a real man

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
>"He also praises Japan as an "ethnostate", despite the fact a Japanese ethnostate wouldn't let a white man like him in."
This is probably the best argument against Asiaphilia in the far-right, but even then there’s still some problems with it.
I think it's a fairly dumb argument against white nationalism or the praise of ethnostates in general. A white nationalist (or any kind of racial nationalist) would be completely okay with being excluded from some other ethnicity's state because that's how they want it, and they are prone to say things like England for the English and Japan for the Japanese, etc.

Nobody gives the Icelandics shit for being an "ethnostate" even though they are. It's not even that they're racist, as such, they don't want anyone at all who isn't Icelandic, white or not. They have a tiny smattering of Poles and some others, and are otherwise 90%+ Icelandic.

View attachment 873161
Did you just speak Alien?

Or maybe this

What you mean?

My Posting Career is a forum I used to lurk before they put up a paywall. They're basically a Neo-Reactionary political forum, have a Community Watch thread. Pleasureman is the guy who runs it. I made the comparison because Pleasureman is a megalomaniacal, egocentric douche who will fly off the handle at the slightest provocation.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino