Kiwi Game Night -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Which Ideas Do You Like?

• Idea 1: Monthly Awful Game Night

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Idea 2: Monthly Game Tournaments

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Idea 2:MMO/GTA Guild

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Idea 3: I have put my idea in the responses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Fuck you and your nerd games I play Candy Crush like a real man"

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • "I don't care but I'd be interested in whatever comes out."

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Both Ideas 1 and 2

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
These all sound good.
Suggestions-
Natural Selection 2
Payday 2
Killing Floor
Homeworld Remastered
Natural Selection 2 has too high a barrier to entry PLUS murders most systems cuz it's pretty intensive. The number of people that can play is pretty nice though, so we can still consider it, we'll just need a set commander for each team.

Payday 2 feels like it has too few people, while Payday can have up to 4 people, Left 4 Dead can have up to 8 in versus so that's why I offered. Same for Killing Floor.

Homeworld Remastered we can consider, problem is I don't own it, I'll look into it. It's RTS, which means it might turn off lots of kiwis though.

Remember this is a community thing, not just a small group, I wanna have it get kinda big. Thanks for the suggestions.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's RTS, which means it might turn off lots of kiwis though.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but I figured it would be a good idea to have one turn-based strategy game (like Civ) and one real-time game for the sake of variety, that's all.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
Not to put too fine a point on it, but I figured it would be a good idea to have one turn-based strategy game (like Civ) and one real-time game for the sake of variety, that's all.
Yeah it's a good idea, it's just while I absolutely love RTS I've been getting a vibe of "Only about 5 people on the farms like RTS" whereas lots of them like TF2 and Battlefront 2 and stuff like that.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
New update on awful games after research:
America's Army
Microvolts (Free to play, pay to win waifu simulator)
F.E.A.R. Online
Tactical Intervention
Ragnarok Online,
Furcadia,
Dizzel,

LordDarkrai

I'm really feeling it!
kiwifarms.net
I thought of some ideas. Maybe the Kiwis that have a Wii U, they could be a Mario Kart 8 night where everyone races and the clips can be uploaded on YouTube for all of us to see. I be interesting in a GTAV group through I have the PS3 version. KingofManga420 started a thread on it, but a Smash Bros event would be cool.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
I thought of some ideas. Maybe the Kiwis that have a Wii U, they could be a Mario Kart 8 night where everyone races and the clips can be uploaded on YouTube for all of us to see. I be interesting in a GTAV group through I have the PS3 version. KingofManga420 started a thread on it, but a Smash Bros event would be cool.
Really depends on who has a WiiU here, I personally don't so the most I can do is organize brackets and set up rules. If anyone is up for that that might be an option, I'll make a poll regarding this later.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
The poll is closing in two days, after that a new poll will be pulled up asking "What games you would want to play" AND requesting that you own, or will own in the near future, the game.