Kiwi Miner Episode VII: The Empire Strikes Back -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After a test run will you consider offering your miner as a service while undercutting other competing services?

TaterBot

need a different country
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this thing mining even when we haven't opened the site or have it idling in a tab?

UnFuNnYmEmE

kiwifarms.net
The banner claims I am mining at NaN hps.
Send help.
EDIT: I refreshed the page and my antivirus pops up saying they blocked connection to it
despite me whitelisting both Wiwi and the miner. Thanks, Avast, you're so helpful.
2nd EDIT: I had to whitelist them as HTTPS, HTTP doesn't do anything.
I'm probably an idiot.

Last edited:

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
0% is definitely still mining. Hps is still updating (6-7, down from 11-12 at 20%), and Chrome task manager shows 7-10% CPU usage on this tab.

Though I'm not complaining - Around 15% usage my fans hit a particularly annoying pitch, so this lets me continue mining without aural agony. 10% increments would probably be a more sano solution, but this works.

No idea why it's running, though.

UselessRubberKeyboard

This *is* my scary avatar. You ever use a Speccy?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't turn the miner up on the KF page. Clicking it does nothing but highlight the miner. Right clicking and opening the miner frame in another tab works, though. :late: and :dumb:, I know.

El Garbage

I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate
kiwifarms.net
The miner died after a reboot (possibly earlier, I'm not sure), I get 0.00 hps regardless of settings. Disabling all antivirus software didn't help, changing browsers did nothing also. Any ideas?

edit: Aaaand it's running again, like magic.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can set it at 100% but it's not using my cpu at all.
Try restarting your browser &/or computer. I had that happen to me once and that was because I left the browser window open for a couple of days. Restarting Firefox fixed it.