Kiwi Miner Episode VII: The Empire Strikes Back -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

ISP

Waiting on that race war that'll engulf society
kiwifarms.net
With my 7700 at 4.7ghz (because im too lazy to fiddle with voltage) im hitting low 60s for the most part running the miner at default settings. I'm okay with this I guess. I do like helping the site in a way that doesn't require me to use paypal or other faggotry.

Edit: Actually I'm getting some text input lag that comes and go every 20 seconds. Thought it was my ritual scans and updates but is going on as long as this tab is open :(

Last edited:

Whatdidyousay?

kiwifarms.net
I have an issue with the selector not actually using the amount it states. Currently chosen 20% i am seeing its hovering at 35-40% 8 cores at 40% wont be sustainable. If it was actually 20% i would be cool running 8+ hours a day

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null is the miner on this site using L3 cache properly? I've noticed that my i5 6600k performs almost twice as fast on other miners than on the KF one. Users with Ryzen CPUs are mining twice as fast as I am, even when they're using an R5 1600 which should be fairly equivalent in terms of processing power.

I'm pretty ignorant as to how Monero mining actually works, but I do know that it requires a large amount of L3 cache to do it. Is it bottlenecking itself by using too much memory? That would explain why it's abnormally slow on Intel CPUs due to their lower amount of L3 cache compared to AMD CPUs that have more than double what Intel has.

My 6600k mines on here at 60~70 hps, whereas in other miners it runs at at least 120. I've also used an i3 6100 on this site and it mined at ~40 hps, whereas it gets ~70 hps elsewhere. So it's not restricted to just my one setup.

A Hot Potato

STAY HOME
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null is the miner on this site using L3 cache properly? I've noticed that my i5 6600k performs almost twice as fast on other miners than on the KF one. Users with Ryzen CPUs are mining twice as fast as I am, even when they're using an R5 1600 which should be fairly equivalent in terms of processing power.

I'm pretty ignorant as to how Monero mining actually works, but I do know that it requires a large amount of L3 cache to do it. Is it bottlenecking itself by using too much memory? That would explain why it's abnormally slow on Intel CPUs due to their lower amount of L3 cache compared to AMD CPUs that have more than double what Intel has.

My 6600k mines on here at 60~70 hps, whereas in other miners it runs at at least 120. I've also used an i3 6100 on this site and it mined at ~40 hps, whereas it gets ~70 hps elsewhere. So it's not restricted to just my one setup.
I second this.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

My 6600k mines on here at 60~70 hps, whereas in other miners it runs at at least 120. I've also used an i3 6100 on this site and it mined at ~40 hps, whereas it gets ~70 hps elsewhere. So it's not restricted to just my one setup.[/USER]
I have no way of knowing because the wasm file is a compiled binary from another source that I've repurposed. I'm tempted to shut it down because it's obnoxious in its current position and not generating enough money to justify its prominence on the site. The only reason I haven't is that apparently its existence is a "moral boost" to users despite all the good it's not doing.