Kiwi Radio -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Distant Stare

"we are going out with our octo..."
kiwifarms.net
When I am working or playing games I like to have something to listen to in the background. Like most other people I would say. It would be cool if the Farms had an audio stream that was running 24/7. It could just play old re-runs of Mad at the Internet, other stream with Josh in it, old CWC phone calls, some music, ect.

Kiwis could vote on content. Null could whip something up so that selected content is played at random over the course of the week. We have these points on our profiles. Maybe we could use points to "buy" or "sponsor" content on the stream. Just a thought

No Exit

❤ Quackers for Corona-chan ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one ever listens to these 24/7 radio station things that websites used to more commonly run. YouTube has been way more successful at "internet radio" than anyone else with stuff like the lo-fi hip hop streams.
Maybe I only remember those stations when they were starting out but wasn't one of the issues it being a limited playlist. I remember giving them up since they'd cycle through about 15 songs and repeat.

YouTube is definitely a better option or even Spotify and it's ability to recommend songs based on a playlist.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
No one ever listens to these 24/7 radio station things that websites used to more commonly run. YouTube has been way more successful at "internet radio" than anyone else with stuff like the lo-fi hip hop streams.
I agree but they were still kind of fun in a "part of a bygone era" kind of way, community-type thing. Same goes for those 24/7 stream broadcasts, for a while they had .tv links where people would post like meme videos.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
@Distant Stare If you wanted to give it a try, you could use lolcow.tv, make a new public channel, and feed it youtube songs as a sort of radio. It has most of the features you're talking about (even if loosely), so you could use it to see if people are interested. I agree with @CrunkLord420 tho, I doubt a kiwi radio would take off very much.

Tags
None