KiwiFarms Contribution To The English Language

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

RealMuthaForYa

Who put 50 tons of shit on the Foreign Office roof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What has KiwiFarms given to the English language? I see quite a bit of vernacular spilling over from the Farms onto social media platforms and even in f2f speech.

The words and phrases that come to mind are:
Trooncreated on 4chan?
Sperg
Lolsuit
Lolcow
Autistic Thunderdome
Tard and derivatives
Shitposting
Autis

Any more?

Last edited:

Stephanie Bustcakes

What is that odious stench? Smells like teenagers.
kiwifarms.net
Troon is a portmanteau of transgender goon, i.e. a Something Awful forum goon, and originally just referred to users of that forum that were transgender. So no, we definitely didn't invent that one. And the rest of those are much older than this website. Are you young and/or very new to the internet? The word "tard" is probably older than you are.

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

Null thought I was British, lol (HYPE NFT NULLIES)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s not a KF invention, but I like to believe KF helped spread St. Terry Davis’s “glowie” into mainstream usage.

It always fills me with glee when some normal well-adjusted person uses “glowie” without any knowledge of the “glownigger” skitzo origin.

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
Any word coined after the birth of Joshua Moon is by definition a word created by the farms. Such is the reach of the world's most notorious international transgenociding terrorist