Kiwifarms Murders Chloe Sagal with pressuring her to suicide Google

Spez

Thanks for the Gold, Kind Stranger!
kiwifarms.net
>Killed via internet comments
This is more impressive than a 360 no-scope kill.
Didn't you know? Internet Comments inflict mental damage, Millions of Americans die from mean messages online every day.

Radical Goodspeed

NOBODY CARES! Nobody cares. :(
kiwifarms.net
It is documented that Chloe Sagal on wikipedia was murdered by Kiwifarms after constant pressure mocking her disabilities on Kiwifarms and doxing and stalking.

Google
Child Predator
Pedophile

Jesus fuck, I don't think I've seen someone pull out "Wiki as a viable primary source" since 2008.

In any case, more troons should self-immolate.

Last edited:

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
very upset I was not online at the time to help
Sorry guys. big boner ...and not the tranny hahahahaha

Prophetic Spirit

"I'm a x-mas symbol. You gotta deal with it!"
kiwifarms.net
1547227041627.png

Jebu Nagazi

kiwifarms.net
It is documented that Chloe Sagal on wikipedia was murdered by Kiwifarms after constant pressure mocking her disabilities on Kiwifarms and doxing and stalking.

Google
Child Predator
Pedophile
A shady looking guy in a trenchcoat at a streetcorner told me that OP fucks squirrels in Central Park!

And sense we all know that shady guys in trenchcoats are far more reliable then Wokipedia it has to be true ^^ !

AJneedsElocution

Always outsmarted,never out reeeee'd
kiwifarms.net
A more restrained sperg than usual,waited three weeks before being MOTI with his sock :story:

OP are you a Brazilian faggot?