Kiwifarms Users as Sonic Characters - A thread where you can request a sonic character to be made in your (relative) image

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

FroggyMan

Mobian Frog
kiwifarms.net
For the past week or so, I've been in general chat working to make Sonic OC versions of some of the users there and on Kiwifarms as a whole. I've decided to expand to here because I've drawn everyone there.
Here are a few examples of my work
This one's of Emspex

This one's of Alan Pardew

and lastly, this one's of Dynastia

So if you want a drawing similar to one of these lovely pieces (which, considering this site, the chances of happening are extremely slim), all you have to do is post your gender (so I know whether or not to give the thing tits), your prefered species and what you want the thing to wear and hold (so long as it's not too lewd).
Edit: When I've given your post a like, that means I've started work on your request

Last edited:

FroggyMan

Mobian Frog
kiwifarms.net
Make one of Null. have him be the overlord god or some shit that every one else is trying to hunt down. and make one of the people chasing him the pm of new zealand.

species: idk some mutant aquatic cat

attire: suspenders. only suspenders
The first one I drew was Null, actually. I drew him before your suggestion, however, and so I drew him as this dog.

This was also before I knew what I was doing exactly

CynicalGardevoir

walter
kiwifarms.net
for a name I guess something dumb/clever like Cyn or Ganance or some shit

Species: some sort of a bird (preferably an owl or any sort of corvid, yes even blue jays)

Attire - a hoodie and a resting bitch face

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Eh, what the hell, I'll bite. Let's see what you've got.

Gender - Male
Species - Cat (Maine Coon preferably)
Attire - Zoot suit and Panama hat

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino