Kiwi's Farm (A KF #BetterCartoon) -

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
Made some sketches for these personas, in case you want some changes let me know. I might do some other ones later on but that's all for now.

I added a dash of dark grey to the original idea, because it look kind of boring full white.

I hope you were thinking about something similar to this lol.

This might need further changes since it looks too much like the reference image.

I changed yours too a bit, but tried to keep it somewhat similar.
omg your art is so good

KV Bones' character reminds me of the guy from Mystery Skulls with the floating skull head, or Skulker from Danny Phantom with the white southern gentleman suit. :biggrin:
Floaty head skeletons are very good skeletons.

Edit: Oh! Maybe when he's mad, K.V's head would burst into flames? I dunno, just a neat idea I had.
Thanks and yeah those were the main inpirations! :biggrin: I tried to draw a more realistic looking skull at first but that didn't look as good as this one.

I liked this idea, so I whipped something up~
View attachment 1516735
It's got a space for the character illustration, their name, the user/lolcow/website/whatever the character is based on, a "circle this" for whether they're a good guy/bad guy/something else, and space to write in any details/specifics. :>
Glad to see i've contributed so much to the thread. The Character Sheet was simply an organizational thought but this is perfect! Creative and easy to follow.

Vihainen Suomalainen

Perkele!
kiwifarms.net
I liked this idea, so I whipped something up~
View attachment 1516735
It's got a space for the character illustration, their name, the user/lolcow/website/whatever the character is based on, a "circle this" for whether they're a good guy/bad guy/something else, and space to write in any details/specifics. :>
Kiwi's Farm - Allie profile.png

This is surprisingly fun, actually,

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

it takes a really high iq to understand validate
kiwifarms.net
My persona? Ingrid "E" Deot, wannabe soundcloud rapper who works at the nearby fried chicken restaurant and deals with the weirdoes there.

All funnies aside, this is very interesting! I'm excited to see where this goes and how would OP develop it.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Like your avatar, but less androgynous...hmmm. So maybe somethin' like this?
View attachment 1516782
"You know, my last name is a bird too. But the last time I tried to keep a tern under my hat, it just didn't fit."
I was going for an old-school, classic kind of feminine, with a world-traveler vibe. kind of like Marlene Dietrich meets Carmen Sandiego.
also double post sorry
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT.
  • In an episode where Mr. Kiwi goes missing: "You know, Krissy, wild kiwis build their nests in holes, so I'm pretty sure Mr. Kiwi is more than happy digging around in the hay piles. He'll turn up eventually."
  • When Destiny tries to make Krissy/Chrissy her servant because she claims to be a princess: "I've been around a bit, but Tranistan isn't a real country, kiddo."
  • While watching Twit and Tumble carry @Monolith off for nefarious purposes while hiding behind him so they don't get caught: "I've heard of standing stones, but walking stones is a new one."
  • Chase sequence: Nora, Yvonne, and Sheriff Allie are all sitting in front of a coffee shop when Krissy runs through. She is immediately followed by Mr. Kiwi, Null, Necky the piglet, Christopher The Chancellor's spray-painted cat, and Andy the Blue Bear. Finally @mindlessobserver flies in and just sits on a table as they run out.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Made this character sheet on the fly using Befunky and the template @Chromeo made

I apologize for it being so crude and rushed.

Sergeant Li character sheet.jpg

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
All funnies aside, this is very interesting! I'm excited to see where this goes and how would OP develop it.
It's funny, I came up with the idea in a few minutes just to spite the #bettercartoon thing, but people really hooked onto it. I'm seriously considering developing it into something, I just don't know what/how. A webcomic? Comic book? I could probably make a "pilot" of some kind in comic format since I can't animate. Like the story of Krissy finding her watering can and deciding on her goal to win a ribbon, and Twit and Tumble becoming the villains.

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

it takes a really high iq to understand validate
kiwifarms.net
It's funny, I came up with the idea in a few minutes just to spite the #bettercartoon thing, but people really hooked onto it. I'm seriously considering developing it into something, I just don't know what/how. A webcomic? Comic book? I could probably make a "pilot" of some kind in comic format since I can't animate. Like the story of Krissy finding her watering can and deciding on her goal to win a ribbon, and Twit and Tumble becoming the villains.
I could definitely see it in webcomic form! Or maybe in the form of a very basic animatic slideshow as proof-of-concept. There's a lot of ways you can do the main concept of Krissy beating the Darn SJWS at their own game.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
I could definitely see it in webcomic form! Or maybe in the form of a very basic animatic slideshow as proof-of-concept. There's a lot of ways you can do the main concept of Krissy beating the Darn SJWS at their own game.
I could probably manage an animatic, the only issue then is sound design. Don't wanna PL my voice, and can't make music. I suppose then the only option available to me is a webcomic! All I'd have to do is write a script and start making the pages!

• Feels
Reactions: eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could probably manage an animatic, the only issue then is sound design. Don't wanna PL my voice, and can't make music. I suppose then the only option available to me is a webcomic! All I'd have to do is write a script and start making the pages!
Hell yeah! I'd love a Kiwi Farms webcomic! What did we do to deserve such a neat and awesome guy like you? :optimistic:

SmokingPig

What is that on the floor?
kiwifarms.net
My character would probably serve better as one of those random 2 or 3 panel throw away characters in the first appearance. You would just see me standing there with a pitchfork with black mamba dildos, while tending to the CHAZ potato garden. Since I SIMP for a pass time, I decided to purchase some of GuntLords ex girlfriends pussy juice to tend to the crops with. Fly's inhabit the very outline of my trousers, because I smell like mothballs, garlic, axe body spray. and tard cum. Every reference I make would end up being /pol tier at best, then Null banishes me from the farm, because I only ever contributed as a political sperg on the forum.

This is where I would have a one off spin off comic, where I go get a job tending to Lars tugboats. I then learn the true meaning of social justice, to then subsequently convert to Judaism, and come back a newly reformed Kiwi. Spooky Phil comes on the farm and tries to convert everyone into pay piggies. When I arrive back on the farm, I am the only one that hasn't been transformed into a pay pig yet. Spooky Phil then persuades me to become a pay piggie, and because I learned the true power of the goy. I give the main character a sonichu ball that has a dreidel in it, and then Spooky Phil gets banished from the farm into the shadow realm. The sperg plantation is saved, I get an life time supply of puzzle pieces, and then I spend my days SIMPing for the farms.

Last edited:

Batshit

Dana Marie Cain lives @ 757 S Maffit, Decatur, Il
kiwifarms.net
This is amazing & I believe the way to fund the next 3 servers.

I can't draw but @Dana Marie Cain could be a gangbanging skitzocow that uses her Goddess Inanna hosting powers to obliterate the Farms but is constantly being defeated by a bucket of cat piss.

I nominate @Deadpool as a user character but you've got to get around pesky copyright. 3 cheers for parody! Or @Toasty as the qt-est slice you ever did see that swings a toaster around by it's cord like a mace.

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I can help with the art or something if you ever need it!

Tags
None