Kiwi's Farm (A KF #BetterCartoon) -

Mao Hao Hao

Nyaaaa....
kiwifarms.net
I don't have anything to fill the form in with, so I'll just state mine here:
Just a white rabbit that often lurks around various places (much like myself, who still mostly lurks in a lot of the threads), meows like a cat (but a very tired cat) and attacks people Monty Python style if disturbed. Lives in a den near the farm.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Threads like these are why I love this place.

As for suggestions for characters:

Reverend Anna, the pious, fanatical priest who declares all the food that Kiwi's Farm grows to be sinful and declares a crusade on the Farms.

Russ, a terrible busker with delusions of grandeur. He has botulism so his face is always in a rictus grin like that scene from Holy Man.

@BOLDYSPICY! should be represented as a pufferfish that appears in some form in every episode.

And I'm going to be cheeky and suggest having Morrissey as a bored God-like being. ;)

Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Lemme work on something for myself (I'd just be a simple frog enthusiast who keeps other odd animals around) before I really delve deep into this, but I also want to bring up BlueCatRiolu as a town snakeoil salesman who's inventions always don't work (his inventions involve inflation) and also hoards the local cats.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lemme work on something for myself (I'd just be a simple frog enthusiast who keeps other odd animals around) before I really delve deep into this, but I also want to bring up BlueCatRiolu as a town snakeoil salesman who's inventions always don't work (his inventions involve inflation) and also hoards the local cats.
I was thinking that he was a balloon-seller who abducted kids.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
Could i be ppp, surfer and godwinson?

They could be two traveling preachers and their cook who come to town not to spread the good word but to give homilies about other stuff like the way monetization harms creativity.

Also i really like the apple and west africa examples. Personally i would enjoy more hanna-barbara knock offs of adult comedians and sitcoms. Like a legion of skanks but theyre all reptiles.

FluffyTehFennekin

I got this song in my head and I can’t get it out!
kiwifarms.net
He can be a guy in a creepy cat suit.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Just remember to prioritize creativity over inclusion, there'll be another time to use characters not in a particular comic.
13 pages thumbnailed now and the only actual characters so far are Krissy and her parents, no worries! The mass of writing on the last image is mostly me writing notes about what kind of imagery I want to draw when I scale up.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think that there should be mini/short comics at the end of the stories by the users of this site.
Yeah, somehow I came up with a couple of sideplots for mine. Like my character giving Kippah a bunch of new treats or just being annoyed by the idiot from a couple towns over showing up to her store every week to scream at her that her gay presence is turning the frogs gay (no matter how many times she says that a gay person can't turn frogs gay. Nor is she gay, she just wears a lot of odd clothing)

Dr W

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
kiwifarms.net
The only character I can think of is fleshing out more is old Grandpa Kiwi. He's an old man with an eyepatch and white hair, and often gives his granddaughter little Winner or Semper Fidelis medals for working hard, or doing the right thing.

He tends to appear seemingly out of nowhere, and it's a running joke to have him hiding in bushes or boxes. There's a rumor in one episode that he and his brother didn't get along very well. He pops up often to drag away Twit and Tumble at the end of the episode.

Mayor Matti is easily tricked by Twit and Tumble, often fuming about Kiwi's antics with her watering can. He waves his cane about when angered and is a squat, fat man in a black suit, top hat, and monocle.

Last edited:
Tags
None