Kiwi's Farm (A KF #BetterCartoon) -

M'aiq the Liar

Care to see my wares?
kiwifarms.net
Fall Festival Arc when?

Krissy sees a flier for the county fall festival, which is a pumpkin growing contest and then an eating contest. Tumble, not to be outdone, comes up with a dastardly scheme to thwart a possible Kiwi victory. He and Twit enlist a series of equally shitty comrades to also compete in the contest.

On the day of the pumpkin festival, Krissy brings her roundest, best pumpkin. The other contestants aren't doing so hot. Jack Swindlin' Scalfani has brought along a pumpkin which he clearly just bought from the store, with a tag on it and everything, and as he is disqualified he bemoans that the judge simply cannot appreciate his gourmet pumpkins (reminiscent of the Church Chili fiasco). Farmer Alex Yandev submits his own pumpkin, lovingly grown with slave volunteer labor, but there is only one problem: it's not fully grown. In fact, it is so small that it's still attached to the vine. Yandev tells the judges to just wait a few months until it's in beta, and in an effort to appease them also brought along some leftover Easter Eggs.

Though both of their cronies have lost, Tumble is not discouraged. In fact, he has an ace up his sleeve; a mystery judge for the eating contest. Null is appreciating all the thick fine bitches from around the county when the guest judge is revealed to be Nikocado Avocado. His beady eyes scan the table for a worthy meal when Krissy presents her very own Kiwi Lime Pie. Unfortunately, just as Nikocado is about to take the first bite he sees Chris feeding Sonichu (a stray cat) and has a breakdown of such epic proportions that the winner can never be decided.

That's all I got for now. Feel free to add shit. Might make my own character to add to all this later.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Fall Festival Arc when?

Krissy sees a flier for the county fall festival, which is a pumpkin growing contest and then an eating contest. Tumble, not to be outdone, comes up with a dastardly scheme to thwart a possible Kiwi victory. He and Twit enlist a series of equally shitty comrades to also compete in the contest.

On the day of the pumpkin festival, Krissy brings her roundest, best pumpkin. The other contestants aren't doing so hot. Jack Swindlin' Scalfani has brought along a pumpkin which he clearly just bought from the store, with a tag on it and everything, and as he is disqualified he bemoans that the judge simply cannot appreciate his gourmet pumpkins (reminiscent of the Church Chili fiasco). Farmer Alex Yandev submits his own pumpkin, lovingly grown with slave volunteer labor, but there is only one problem: it's not fully grown. In fact, it is so small that it's still attached to the vine. Yandev tells the judges to just wait a few months until it's in beta, and in an effort to appease them also brought along some leftover Easter Eggs.

Though both of their cronies have lost, Tumble is not discouraged. In fact, he has an ace up his sleeve; a mystery judge for the eating contest. Null is appreciating all the thick fine bitches from around the county when the guest judge is revealed to be Nikocado Avocado. His beady eyes scan the table for a worthy meal when Krissy presents her very own Kiwi Lime Pie. Unfortunately, just as Nikocado is about to take the first bite he sees Chris feeding Sonichu (a stray cat) and has a breakdown of such epic proportions that the winner can never be decided.

That's all I got for now. Feel free to add shit. Might make my own character to add to all this later.
Hell yeah, and I can imagine my character (I’m calling her Varia for now) just really getting into it and Halloween (bc I post a lot in the Witchblr thread) and carving hers into a jack o lantern before the contest. Does she get disqualified? Up to whoever writes it.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Hell yeah, and I can imagine my character (I’m calling her Varia for now) just really getting into it and Halloween (bc I post a lot in the Witchblr thread) and carving hers into a jack o lantern before the contest. Does she get disqualified? Up to whoever writes it.
I literally made a doodle the other day of @PumpkinSpiceBitchMeringue 's pumpkin head twins being offended over Krissy growing a pumpkin:
1597742501915.png

Maybe the fall festival goes off the rails and nobody can win the growing, eating, carving, quilting, etc contests because Twit and Tumble's marvelous ideas all backfire and destroy the whole damn thing. Everyone's upset because the festival was ruined, so Krissy has a bright idea and invites everyone back to the Farm for a great big party with whatever's left over! So everyone goes to Kiwi's Farm and they eat the pies that got saved from the inevitable pie fight, they have sack races, go for hay rides, etc, and everyone still has a great harvest time and Twit and Tumble stand by the edge of the party seething and glowering the whole time refusing to have fun because their plans were thwarted.

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
I'd be thrilled to be a cat with a dorsal fin(n) that collects cans and leans on fences, not really interacting much, but laughing maniacally at things.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NoReturn

TraumaTeam2020

C-SWAT stole my bathtub.
kiwifarms.net
Is there going to be a gunt arc? Because i truly believe in my heart of hearts that a gunt arc will make this cartoon better*.
Like "Admiral Ralph of the Gunt Gardening centre, armed with a trowel, weed killer and his ever trust worthy gunt, He plans to ruin the harvest for all!" or some shit ya'know?

*Better is a tricky word ya'know?

Dilligaff

Spergacious reeing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if Fin-Kitty and @Dilligaff had some kind of Tom and Jerry thing going on? Only instead of Jerry always escaping, Fin-Kitty always nabs Froggy, causing Froggy's characteristic scream.
What if @FinnKitty did it deliberately at the most inconvenient times just to freak everyone out, but totally unpredictably so no one could ever be ready for the reeeee?

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering about some good plots Sergeant Li could fit into, maybe it could be a recurring gag where Krissy Kiwi goes to him for sagely advice and he ends up going on an interminable rant telling a story that doesn't go anywhere...

Reactions: Chromeo

Return of the Freaker

【FOREVER FORNEVER】
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering about some good plots Sergeant Li could fit into, maybe it could be a recurring gag where Krissy Kiwi goes to him for sagely advice and he ends up going on an interminable rant telling a story that doesn't go anywhere...
Any time Boss Deagle's gang comes up. There needs to be a story about the race war (cara)van and "YOU'RE A FUCKING WELFARE"

Tags
None