Kiwi's Farm (A KF #BetterCartoon) -

FluffyTehFennekin

Spooky beast
kiwifarms.net
Alright, some more art
B0B45750-9735-42FE-9CD9-F1E9D51B29AC.jpeg

based on Momokun. She’s supposed to be “gross-out” type of character.
BAF4748E-E4C7-4B6C-B9D6-4BFA060E3FDB.jpeg

Decided to re-do my Brianna character. I gave her more space theme. Her episode would involve crop circles. Oh yeah, I decided to make her trans because, as @Yaoi Huntress Earth said “we definitely need more queer villians.
9D625405-A4D2-436E-B4DD-89BE7E1E4D44.jpeg

My character! I made her an anthropomorphic fennec fox because I’m a dumb furry :P. Now, what the “T” stands for is a mystery. And no, it doesn’t stand for “tranny”!

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Alright, some more art
View attachment 1551497
based on Momokun. She’s supposed to be “gross-out” type of character.View attachment 1551499
Decided to re-do my Brianna character. I gave her more space theme. Her episode would involve crop circles. Oh yeah, I decided to make her trans because, as @Yaoi Huntress Earth said “we definitely need more queer villians.
View attachment 1551522
My character! I made her an anthropomorphic fennec fox because I’m a dumb furry :P. Now, what the “T” stands for is a mystery. And no, it doesn’t stand for “tranny”!
Aww!! Your insert gives me total Kevin and Kell vibes!! (One of the main characters is a fennec fox girl)
1598549398150.png

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I haven't read Kevin and Kell in YEARS. What storylines have I missed since... geeze. Just assume it's been like a decade at least.
I read daily! Let me see if I can think of everything in the last 10 years...
Rudy and Fiona are in college on athetlic scholarships, Fiona was on the hunting team but just wasn't cut out for it so she took a trade to the gardening team with Rudy, and they've made friends who are recurring characters. Fenton and Lindesfarne got married and they recently had a baby, Coney's in kindergarten or preschool or something with her cousin Wendell, Harcourt the bear kid, and Lin (the daughter of the tiger mom.) Carl, a rhino, and Leona, a lion (who briefly dated the other lion Edgar, and whose dad worked at Herdthinners with Kell but now works at Dewclaw's Fine Meats, the company Kell made when she left HerdThinners) have just found out during the pandemic that they're pregnant with some kind of baby, so that'll probably come to a head either by the end of this year or beginning of next....RL got arrested and was replaced with a double who went to jail while he went to the Wild, but he was decimating the populations in the Wild so Angelique had to go fetch him (and at some point there was a story where Angelique was targeting rabbits to torture Kevin so Kevin's mom kidnapped her and drove her around until her rat pheromones wore off and stranded her in the wild as a rabbit and she had to evade getting killed, and the stress turned her hair white so now she has white hair instead.) I also remember Rudy and Bruno getting into a fight about Bruno wanting to be an herbivore, so Rudy knocked his teeth out, which was great 'cause Bruno was able to just get herbivore teeth and now he has fur transplants and ruminant stomachs and he's living as a ram with Corrie as his wife. They adopted a baby chameleon named Carla who eats bugs.
I think I started reading a few years ago, and did that whole "start at the beginning and binge your way up to the modern day," so I might not remember what happened when exactly. If you ever have a day off it's probably worth catching up on. :P

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I also remember Rudy and Bruno getting into a fight about Bruno wanting to be an herbivore, so Rudy knocked his teeth out, which was great 'cause Bruno was able to just get herbivore teeth and now he has fur transplants and ruminant stomachs and he's living as a ram with Corrie as his wife.
So this is like a transition metaphor or what?
They adopted a baby chameleon named Carla who eats bugs.
Aww, good for them.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
So this is like a transition metaphor or what?
It totally is. I guess carnviore>herbivore is like male>female, but admittedly Bruno seems happy and everyone supports him. It's not preachy or uncomfortable, and the whole world of KnK is all about like, transgressing their culture's ideas of what herbivores and carnivores do, so it's not too out of place.

Edit: this is one from last year, but it's Corrie, Bruno, and Carla together. They're totes adorbs.
1598570903962.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Chromeo if you need some characters from the Weeb Wars subforum, here are the lolcows that actually have accounts on the site:

@Ron Toye would be a rabid sheepdog carrying a tv remote in his mouth (see details; thread)
Agent @GlueStick - Proclaims he is the most dangerous martial artist in the world, but in reality is a keyboard warrior (see thread)
@Shane_Yes_That_One aka Shane Holmberg - Claims he has insider information, but in reality is just a guy who eats shoes and abuses chairs.
@MarzGurl - An attention-starved orangutan with absurdly long arms. Channel Awesome alumni. (see thread)

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Still working on the actual first comic's pages, but I was struck with major inspiration today; She-Ra showrunner Noelle Stevenson made a joke about a black character's brother being a farmer and "tilling the fields," which made everyone on Twitter mad. Folks are talking about it over on the SJW Art Thread.
So there being a problematic farmhand...he's mine now.
KiwiAndSow2.png

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
@Chromeo if you need some characters from the Weeb Wars subforum, here are the lolcows that actually have accounts on the site:

@Ron Toye would be a rabid sheepdog carrying a tv remote in his mouth (see details; thread)
Agent @GlueStick - Proclaims he is the most dangerous martial artist in the world, but in reality is a keyboard warrior (see thread)
@Shane_Yes_That_One aka Shane Holmberg - Claims he has insider information, but in reality is just a guy who eats shoes and abuses chairs.
@MarzGurl - An attention-starved orangutan with absurdly long arms. Channel Awesome alumni. (see thread)
And hey, don't forget @Naomi_Wu - A woman? A robot? Whereever she goes a mysterious man is also nearby in the bushes with a remote control, but you can never actually get enough proof that the two are related.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
To be quite honest, it would be kinda funny if there were a villain character that followed the right's art style, like if he or she were a representation of the death of creativity.
Artstyles, you say?

Saffy Drake Aster, a hectic young elemental dragon goddess confined to a low power level cartoon universe for her crimes against aesthetics. Perhaps the closest thing a western cartoon can achieve imitating the chunibiyou archetype. Constantly interposes Japanese into her phrases, causing WWII flashbacks upon the town's older population. Is rarely shown moving as her design is so ridiculous the animators would strike if they had to animate her talking.

Calvin P. Jr, the estranged, far leftist sister of Saffy. She once followed her incredibly misguided ideas on beauty by simply slapping on as much scene kid stuff on the Japanese cartoons Saffy liked, but realized she could never achieve the standards set by those mysterious oriental masters from the land of the rising sun. So she became spiteful and rebelled against the concept of beauty itself. And now look where it's got her.

Philmer Burt, their extremely miserable boomer of a father. Whines about everything, hates his wife, and hates phones, and has a nose so massive it takes up most of the screen. Is always seen reading a newspaper. Like Calvin, he doesn't believe in beauty at all. Because you don't need any aesthetic sense when complaining about your wife. He is vehemently right wing the way Calvin is left.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I am five pages in sketchwise, getting to the meat of the first little chapter! I have about 8 more pages to go, then they get scanned and lined!

Also, Mr. Enter namedropped the farms in his latest video so naturally I had to draw some fanart based on a comment in the Mr. Enter thread.

View attachment 1575692
Holy shit that actually looks like his art style for his avatar

Tags
None