Kiwis kissed by Corona - Official coofer thread

Do you have a coof?

• Yes, fuck the chinks

Votes: 80 24.0%
  • No, panic buyers and preppers are faggots

Votes: 172 51.5%
  • None of us would be sick if Trump wasn't trying to commit genocide against the Iranian people.

Votes: 82 24.6%

• Total voters

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net
It got my sister. It slammed her last night and she died this morning. I can't even hug our mom.
My condolences man. I'd give you advice, but I'm sure you are already handling the situation best you can.
I am recovered. Severe chest and upper body pain was the biggest issue, no fever anymore and no issues so far.

Edit: Yeah it hurts but idk I guess i feel OK.
Good to hear man. How long were you sick overall?

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
So uh need another confirmation for the recovered coofers.

When you went outside without a mask on, like a substantial distance from your coof vault, did your lungs kinda start burning? Kinda like from when you were sick, but it was significantly less painful and there's no fever involved.

• Feels
Reactions: PittyKitty

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
It's been about a week since I've had any weird post-coof symptoms. Once or twice a week over the past month I'd have that tingling in my hands and/or feet, and there's nothing that would have given me an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis or anything. Also still had random bouts of light headedness, headaches, and the occasional chest pain and lung sensitivity. One thing I forgot was that I had heartburn/acid reflux a bunch of times while I was sick, which is really unusual for me.

My mom, grandmother and I share the same PCP and I told her to let him know how sick I was and that I want to get an antibody test as soon as possible. He's a bro and will pull strings for us for shit that other doctors would hem and haw over, so fingers crossed.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
After I was sick late Feb. early March what sticks out in my memory was waking up about two weeks after I was sick shaking all over, like shivers with no way to stop it. That happened two times. No it wasn't cold. Still haven't seen a doctor and it's probably pointless at this point. Also interesting while I was sick was that my legs and arms felt like they were about to drop off, especially my legs. The pain was intense. I blamed it on lying down wrongly back then.

It's gonna probably take a while to sort out the symptoms of this, especially when you consider that there'll be a lot of noise regarding symptoms caused by other things and psychosomatic ones which really should not be underestimated considering how afraid and panicky people are right now. We'll see.

• Feels
Reactions: marjoram

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
After I was sick late Feb. early March what sticks out in my memory was waking up about two weeks after I was sick shaking all over, like shivers with no way to stop it.
I got something like this early January, before the panic really kicked off. I'd already been ill in late december, raging flu-like symptoms, fever, bed-bound, the works and I figured it must have been related to that somehow, but I couldn't work out why. I remember I was walking from the bedroom to my office, and I just stopped right where I was to lie down for half an hour and shiver like a tumblrina faced with a difference of opinion. Bloody weird. I was absolutely fine afterwards. I'm hoping that means I've had it.

Only now I'm getting a tickly cough every day or so. Maybe I'm still doomed after all.

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
kiwifarms.net
Those uncontrollable shivers are common with fever, it's your body trying to warm itself up which it needs to do to fight an illness. It's a really awful feeling. That's always how I know I have something more serious than a cold.

• Feels
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I got it even thought last month I had a bad morning with diarrhea. However I had at least 3 coworkers on my project from January to end of March who had the worst flu that kept them from work for a week and they are some really healthy guys. Another coworker had severe stomach pains that even the doctor couldn't figure out. That project is over but I still wonder if they had corona.

Merry

kiwifarms.net
A reminder that there was a non-Corona-chan bug that has, and is still, making the rounds.
In my case it was a ear/throat infection and lovely lower GI shenanigans.
My favourite part was the delirious fever that had me bed-ridden for two days.
Papa Nurgle's new favourite ain't the only lady of the night making the rounds.
Quarantine and all the other wisdom that is being rediscovered by the masses works for more than one bug, ladies and germs.
I'll see myself out. 🚶‍♂️
Had the exact same thing man, thought it was a minor case of Corona because it was so severe compared to what I usually get.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
Got directed here from the main Corona thread. I haven't been tested yet, but an online doctor I talked to through my insurance company thinks I probably have it.

Had the worst headache of my life for 3 days starting last Sunday, but I thought it was just too much screen time during lockdown. That got somewhat better but I started experiencing hot and cold flashes and muscles aches a few days later. No coof, no lung stuff, no sore throat. I talked with some friends and family and it was pretty much universally agreed that no coof=no corona. But last night I started feeling like I was going to pass out and had some tingling and numbness in my fingers, and while I didn't know what was wrong at that point, I decided it was time to call a doctor. Told them everything, and they think I have mild Corona. Looking into formal testing on Monday.

I live in a mid sized town in the mid west and I think I probably caught it at the community laundry room in my apartment complex.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
Oh jeez. This thread was a sucker punch to my feels area.

Partner and I both feel like we had something over nearing two months ago. We both felt like we had an Amberlynn/Chantal combo sitting on our chests. I had to retrieve ye olde ventolin puffer a few times. We were actually working from home so self-isolation is our preferred mode of being. We seem okay now. Off and on weirdness but staying in regardless.

acceptable

penus
kiwifarms.net
Oh jeez. This thread was a sucker punch to my feels area.

Partner and I both feel like we had something over nearing two months ago. We both felt like we had an Amberlynn/Chantal combo sitting on our chests. I had to retrieve ye olde ventolin puffer a few times. We were actually working from home so self-isolation is our preferred mode of being. We seem okay now. Off and on weirdness but staying in regardless.

im glad yall are safe. could i ask if you live in a city or more rural area?

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
No coof, no lung stuff, no sore throat. I talked with some friends and family and it was pretty much universally agreed that no coof=no corona.
You might have seen this, when Australia did it's first study on Covid patients, it found that 'only' 49% had the coof.
I know it's 'just Australia', but no coof definitely doesn't equate to no Covid.

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
I am an considered an essential worker in a manual labor/menial job. The kind of job people look down on but now they realize that the people who stock warehouse, unload trucks, stock products and post boxes are not "lowly stupid nightworkers", we are keeping USA grocery stores alive where i am now.

2 nd week of feburary i kept dreaming about the camus book 'the plague' people swarmed my store, which closes late at night , and we woul still be scanning out packages long after we should have been if things were normal. the wealthier people in town bought nearly everything and rapidly depleted our warehouses fast. i told my bosses and managers that surely they could find a way for our union to provide masks, gloves and consider extra time for us to wipe down surfaces while we stock as the air had started feeling really "sticky" and sick in the building. they did not take me seriously. i made a homemade mask at home. nobody had masks and the buildings were stuffed with people, people with sick and coughing kids cuz there's no school, no one freaking out but there was a lot of tension. we ran out of bleach, soap, alcohol (both drinking and rubbing, heh) and many other things. mgmt hid the hand santizer from us nightworkers cuz they thought "we would steal it" (we would not, fuck.)

i live with 2 ww2 veterans, i do not want them to be sick. they are too old for no access to regular outpatient hospital care to be sick, this situation could kill them, and i still have to work and care for them.

by the second week of march i was hallucinating with fever while working and was pressure by boss to continue. i told him i was angry and afraid that my family would get sick. i started to get confused and forget how to do my job, which is basically simple heavy lifting tasks over and over. i could do it in my sleep. i felt like all the muscle in my legs was dissolving. every lifetime injury ive had felt broken all over again. my other health issues flipped the fuck out.

dr told me his office was either out of tests or never had any to begin with, said it was too unsafe for me to be in hospital and to seperate from my family. i got diagnosed via the phone because it was the easiest and safest way for me, i guess.

i had wicked bizarre dreams and strange thoughts (much more strange than any other illness i've ever had). it reminded me of stories sailors used to tell about dengue fever or like , kafka and his TB. somethign old and raw like that, like measles or something.

i had a headache that started in february that was like someone squeezing my jaw or kicking it, it didnt end until about a week ago. that lingered much longer than the fever and the shortness of breath, but i am still now having a hard time recovering. i think it was because when the buildings we stock became crowded as fuck, people were touching everything, nobody took simple precautions seriously. it's not a big deal to use a mask and gloves or just wash your hands a lot and stand a short distance. if this turned out to be "fake", so, you were inconvenienced for a time? you will not die from lack of entertainment.

i am still having edema in my legs and exacerbation of other issues. i was so excited to go back to work when i finally felt better cuz the worst of it lasted three fucking goddamn weeks, i just laid in bed and read tons of books, i was too weak to do anything else. i am still very shaky and breathless. nothing like this have ever happen to me.

i hope this thing makes people more considerate of others and teaches them to pay attention to their bodies more.

no one is talking about post-corona care or recovery and what you should do to improve. i have a dr friend that im gonna talk to and if anything seems real useful i'll let yall know.

Last edited:
Tags
None