Knowing what you know today, would you shut down the world in this situation? -

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it will be a creation that has the capacity to improve on itself, and as with humans, the DNA or the algorithms will be beyond what we can comprehend. God? And where is God now? Humans reject God in many cultures without knowledge of our own origins. It would be easier for AI to reject humans as its creator as we would be very quickly redundant to it and a known entity.

wow you really see the world through really thick shit covered glasses. I can already feel a manifesto brewing in you already.

At this point, anything I say to you will only get bogged down in the endless amount of pessimism you have.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it will be a creation that has the capacity to improve on itself, and as with humans, the DNA or the algorithms will be beyond what we can comprehend. God? And where is God now? Humans reject God in many cultures without knowledge of our own origins. It would be easier for AI to reject humans as its creator as we would be very quickly redundant to it and a known entity.
I disagree. I think we'll sooner see an AI develop some sort of its own mysticism or religious sect.
I think you might be reflecting your own worldview into this hypothetical AI.
I get it, humanity can certainly be shit at times.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I would push ALL THE BUTTONS.

EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Why, or why not? I think I would honestly. A lot of shit would suck, but it seems like the world really needs a hard reset.

I would definitely push a button that put monkeys on my shoulder and we could howl together. That is one happy looking motherfucker. There is probably nothing better in the world than having monkeys on your shoulders howling and howling along with them.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
I disagree. I think we'll sooner see an AI develop some sort of its own mysticism or religious sect.
I think you might be reflecting your own worldview into this hypothetical AI.
I get it, humanity can certainly be shit at times.
Why would it do that? When it knows its origins? That makes no sense.
Your second statement is reflective of your own worldview.
Humanity is often shit, and doesn't learn all that rapidly.

As Plisicin noted, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."
And...that is not news to me..lol

• Dumb
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would push ALL THE BUTTONS.

EVERY SINGLE ONE!

I would definitely push a button that put monkeys on my shoulder and we could howl together. That is one happy looking motherfucker. There is probably nothing better in the world than having monkeys on your shoulders howling and howling along with them.
You do know there is a button that would turn everyone into Sex Hungry Furry Futa Loli's with DD breasts, vagina's, and 12 inch dicks, right?

Are you sure you want to push EVERY button? That button, in particular, can be a doozy.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
wow you really see the world through really thick shit covered glasses. I can already feel a manifesto brewing in you already.

At this point, anything I say to you will only get bogged down in the endless amount of pessimism you have.
Well, that would be the problem of your sunglasses.
I am a realist. Not some punk kid that was raised on video games and Pink Unicorn farts.
SunLightStreak said:
You do know there is a button that would turn everyone into Sex Hungry Furry Futa Loli's with DD breasts, vagina's, and 12 inch dicks, right?

Are you sure you want to push EVERY button? That button, in particular, can be a doozy.
I'm still pushing all of them.
And I will keep my guns ;)

• Optimistic
Reactions: SunLightStreak

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, that would be the problem of your sunglasses.
I am a realist. Not some punk kid that was raised on video games and Pink Unicorn farts.
Realist or suffering? With you I am not sure...
As for how I was raised, I did have the video games; but Pink Unicorn Farts was not really a part of the upbringing. Seeing reality involves seeing the good in bad situations and the bad in good situations. Sunglasses are great for this. It makes everything confined in a more clear less hyperbolic filter. The extremes in anything can be destructive.

And I will keep my guns ;)
Good to see there are moments you can have a sense of humor. So many people these days don't seem to have a sense of humor.

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep your projections to yourself. Just read the words as they are typed. It will be easier for you.
You have already tipped a lot of your hand in your previous posts. I don't have to project a thing...

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sweet heart, I don't care
:story:

Really?:

Years ago I laughed at conspiracy theories, but it is hard to suggest that this one is a 'conspiracy' but rather it is very much in progress,

What is 'Identity politics" really about?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino