• "DO NOT ENGAGE IN COMBAT WITH THE RACE WAR VAN"

Knuckles Chaotix

Discussion in 'Games' started by StoneKnightMan, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Knuckles Chaotix. The sonic game that Didnt feature sonic as the main character but featured his friend/rival, Knuckles the Echidna.

D4AE3083-5FCF-45CF-AADD-2F7726BAAE7B.jpeg

The only system your able to play this game on is Sega’s crappy Genesis add-on, The Sega 32x. Fans of this game Consider this to be one of the ONLY good games for the 32x despite the system sucked. And I can agree with that. This game has some good points in it

This game first introduced Team Chaotix
    Espio the Chameleon
    Vector the Crocodile
    Charmy the Bee
    And they brought back Mighty the Armadillo from the the arcade game, SegaSonic the Hedgehog
    Two other characters are heavy and bomb. Two Badniks that defected from robotnik and joined the Chaotix

The game introduced the buddy system where you choose a character and the character you want to be partnered with. This feature later returned in sonic advance 3.

This game started as a prototype called sonic crackers, which featured sonic and tails using the buddy system in the game. But they only appeared in the good ending in the final game. Amy appeared as a cameo in the options menu.

The Story:
    The game takes place a few months after the events of Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Dr. Robotnik discovers an island called carnival island and plans achieve conquest of it by using the chaos rings. He deploys his robots to areas of the island, among them was metal sonic, who has returned from his defeat by sonic on stardust speedway from sonic cd.

Knuckles finds out about this and chooses to stop robotnik because the chaos rings were made by the knuckles clan that knuckles is descended from. (This was said in the Japanese version) the Chaotix also arrive on the island. So knuckles teams up with the Chaotix to fight Dr. Robotnik and metal sonic and save the island and retrieve the chaos rings.

• Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1 StoneKnightMan, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I remember when Sonic Heroes had come out I thought Team Chaotix came from that game. I was wrong!

The more you know!!

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. So... Play-through, when???

Shokew

Shokew ...Continues to let the world burn!

kiwifarms.net
  4. The sonic game that only furry leash fetishists enjoy

to anyone else, it's fuckin' horrible.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Eggplant

Eggplant Delicious

kiwifarms.net
  5. The game feels really unfinished. The art style and music are kinda neat though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Fagnacious D

Fagnacious D and The Dick of Destiny

kiwifarms.net
  6. Hey I actually played this for the first time a few months back while I was waiting for Sonic Mania. Its not very good lmao. The buddy ring is kind of cool at first but it gets old fast and the level design is trash. Game looks great and has nice music though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. The level design in this game is all over the fucking place. I really liked it in general since I have a lot of nostalgia for the older Sonic games but goddamn some stages are really confusing. Speed slider is legit brilliant though. Also they rearranged one of the tracks in Billy Hatcher.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Detrogen

Detrogen Real Humdinger

kiwifarms.net
  8. Fuck the 5 act system and the ring link. Otherwise it's fine.

kiwifarms.net
  9. I recently reacquired a 32X and Knuckles Chaotix and I'm afraid to play it again because there are fond memories of it in my brain, but I know it's probably terrible.

Music's still good, though.

BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fairly Okay at Posting on Forums

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's ok. The vertical design of the levels make it feel too linear.

tehpope

tehpope the game is mine, i deal the cards

kiwifarms.net