Kobe Bryant actually died today -

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listen up everyone, Kobe Bryant actually died today. He was a black African American who played basketball. He died in a helicopter crash. Kobe Bryant was once arrested of a white woman but was found not guilty of rape.

however, if Kobe Bryant had been found guilty of rape and sentenced to 20 years in prison, then he would be alive today in prison instead of getting on a helicopter and simply dying.

sometimes, prison actually does save lives

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I know about Kobe Bryant was that he was in this game:

39904-Kobe_Bryant's_NBA_Courtside_(USA)-1453713939.jpg

and that his first name culturally appropriated the Japanese

and he probably raped someone

So I guess he was a bad guy

Token Weeaboo

It's okay to cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Times to yell Kobe;
  1. Making a sick rando grenade kill
  2. Swishing a three pointer
  3. Causing Helicopters to crash

Detrogen

Senior Citizen Virgin
kiwifarms.net
I’m glad the Grammys were swapped out for the Kobe Memorial Telethon. I needed the 600lb Lizzo to let me know what an inspiration this particular sportsball player was to her (but not an inspiration to get in shape of course).

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
I’m glad the Grammys were swapped out for the Kobe Memorial Telethon. I needed the 600lb Lizzo to let me know what an inspiration this particular sportsball player was to her (but not an inspiration to get in shape of course).

Ah cmon don't way bad things about Lizzo. She is a strong independent woman. There is nothing like the experience of being driven around New York in an Uber and them blasting her song all over the radio about her DNA test proving she is "100% that bitch." You can tell from her music video that someone really missed out on plowing her 600 pound ass because of the wedding dress. She is really talented too. No I don't think a 10 year old with a few years piano lessons could write a better song then her. She clearly was meant to represent Kobe

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every single person in the USA wants to live in California so as a result so many people are in California so with so many people in California with California being such a popular place the traffic is just absolutely horrible in California so you sit in traffic for just hours and hours every single day in California. That’s why Kobe Bryant said he wanted to ride in helicopters to fly over the traffic to avoid sitting in traffic. And now he died as a result of it. Do you want to go to California? If yes, then you also killed Kobe Bryant as well.