Kobidobidog / Artie Whitefox / Jonathan Hughes - [UPDATED] Dog-Humping Schitzophrenic Furry Nazi Christian Pedo, Another Foxler Whiteknight

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

DavidFerrie

I wore paisley - I was TOO COOL
kiwifarms.net
Mod Edit: This guy is still going strong, and was found once more by throwing his hat into the ring to defend Foxler Nightfire. Proving @yawning sneasel right about everything she was saying about an Altfurry Rat King centered on Foxler.

My first created thread about an individual, and he's a doozy....

Kobidobidog is a 58yo California-based furry who also advocates sex with real canines, and claims that they can somehow "consent" to being boned by human males. He also defends pedophilia, and sees kiddy-rapers as a persecuted minority a la gays. When challenged on these beliefs, he claims his Christian faith supports "love" between adult men and dogs/kids, despite the fact that the Bible explicitly condemns zoophilia and pedophilia in several places. On YouTube and elsewhere, he gets into all sorts of lulzy battles with trolls and normals alike, always rebuking them for their "un-Christlike" behavior of being repelled by dog-fuckers and baby-humpers.

Some choice quotes:

"Christ would not want us to be walking around in heaven afraid of having, and or giving pleasure. We should not start on this planet. The zoo[phile], gay, and furry are the meek unassuming Christians , and that is why they are being assaulted just like Jesus was assaulted when he was on earth."

"Dogs express the wanting for sex, body language that I would think a furry would be aware of because that is how they communicate when they have a furry suit on."

"Peaceful third gender humans had to flee for their lives too. The same kind of thing is going on with the Pedo too. Condemn another, and stand like the stone throwers that Jesus had to stop."

ED has a good entry on him, but the site seems to be down now. Here's the cache.

Here's his OKCupid profile.

Here's his YouTube channel, where he spews all sorts of nonsense in the "Discussion" section.

The ones against the zoo are unwittingly causing themselves to miss a prize of all prizes by condemning the zoo for any contrived reason. There will be no one in heaven making up contrived reasons to persecute anyone, and we should start by not condemning the zoo now so whoever will be safe to have in heaven to not condemn anyone there. Do you agree with what I just said?

So, we had a thread on this guy a while back, but it didn't pick up much steam. John is a self-professed zoophile who travels the internet, telling all about the virtues of dogfucking. John is a zoophile who has a long, extensive and wide footprint that dates back many years. John is known for extensively and autistically arguing that things such as pedophilia and zoophilia are not only acceptable but welcome based on Bible verse. John is a true and honest horrorcow and it is no surprise to see that he has been white knighting for Foxler for a great deal of time.

foxler1.png

foxler2.png

foxler3.png

foxler4.png

Hi. I recently realized that I am a furry. I have chosen my fursona to be a white arctic fox named Artie. I’m now looking for somebody to draw me an anthromorphic picture of him. Artie is a kind, loving and very strong creature, whose objective in life is to protect all the furries from their enemies, the trolls. Artie stands powerfully, but without haughtiness, on his hind legs and holds his left paw high, as if to draw strength from the cosmos. He is standing on a snow bank, his right paw is outstretched to offer his help to any and all furries. The background is the aurora borealis, with some stars showing also. One of Artie’s powers is that he can on demand produce a brilliant white light that is so strong it will repel his enemies.

John is the quintessential white knight for dog fucking and pedophiles. In these caps you can see him talking about where he believes the Bible stands on the issue.

kobi.png

kobi2.png

kobi3.png

kobi infographic.png

John's been around the block many times as a lolcow. He's been trolled all over the web and he has said some amazing shit. Below is an interview he did with a couple of black dudes about being a dog fucker. Fast Forward to 4:30.

In additi1on to being a zoophile lolcow, he also has a huge hateboner for the Islams.

islams.png

islams2.png

islams3.png

There is just a lot on this dude and he is still producing content on twitter, facebook, his youtube discussion page, etc.

https://disqus.com/by/kobidobidog/ (http://archive.md/y5CcA)
https://twitter.com/kobidobidog (http://archive.md/2K6Q5) OLD
https://twitter.com/Artiewhitefox (http://archive.md/3u2Nq) CURRENT
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/in...01796b1c3aed41289cf3c08&action=profile;u=4162 (http://archive.md/J7Gse)
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/kobidobidog/ (http://archive.md/cfMhR)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009848177808 (http://archive.md/wRsPI)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001504704293 (http://archive.md/IiYuf)

Last edited by a moderator:

Partyboy

Welcome to the ascent of man, you stand right here
kiwifarms.net
Since he himself is a Christian who advocates bestiality and pedophilia, one would want to ask this: Where in the Bible is it okay to have sex with a dog and/or a child?

I don't think it says anything about bestiality or pedophilia in the bible. Maybe he cobbled his particular perspective of the interpretation of the bible from something either really obscure. In all seriousness though, it's just outright delusion.

DavidFerrie

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it says anything about bestiality or pedophilia in the bible. Maybe he cobbled his particular perspective of the interpretation of the bible from something either really obscure. In all seriousness though, it's just outright delusion.
h/t ED re anti-bestiality Bible quotes:

Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.„
—Exodous 22:19

Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled. That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

—Leviticus 18:23-28

And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:15-1

As for anti-pedophilia, here's one from J.C. himself:

"It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin." -- Luke 17:2, with parallel sayings in Matthew 18:6 and Mark 9:42.

Last edited by a moderator:

Partyboy

Welcome to the ascent of man, you stand right here
kiwifarms.net
h/t ED re anti-bestiality Bible quotes:

Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.„
—Exodous 22:19

Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled. That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

—Leviticus 18:23-28

And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:15-1

I meant like in the sense of condoning the action. Good to know though! I'm sure this would ruffle the hardcore christians something fierce.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
As for anti-pedophilia, here's one from J.C. himself:

"It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin." -- Luke 17:2, with parallel sayings in Matthew 18:6 and Mark 9:42.

Implying that being molested causes the child to sin. =/

I don't think there is actually anything in the Bible against pedophilia. The concept of consent didn't even exist back then. That said, there's certainly nothing condoning it. Also you'd have to be a fucking psychopath to think it's okay to sexually abuse a child.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God I hate it when dogfuckers and kiddiefiddlers compare it to being gay. It's not even close. There are no victims of being gay (only people who are victimised for being gay, or happen to be gay and victimise others). Zoos love the argument that 'of course the dog consents when it's not the passive partner, it wouldn't mount humans if it didn't want to', completely ignoring the fact those poor dogs are trained from puppyhood to fuck humans and have no choice if they want to get their rocks off. Also they're fucking animals.

DavidFerrie

kiwifarms.net

I don't think there is actually anything in the Bible against pedophilia. The concept of consent didn't even exist back then. That said, there's certainly nothing condoning it. Also you'd have to be a fucking psychopath to think it's okay to sexually abuse a child.
Well, different translations of that verse and the parallels put it as "to outrage one of these little ones," which pretty much implies rape. One of the really scandalous things about Jesus was the fact that he "suffered the children to come unto me", i.e. actually paid attention to kids and tolerated their presence at his gatherings, since at that time and place children were generally considered obnoxious distractions whenever a Wise Man or Healer was around.

BriarHeart

Literally Somebody
kiwifarms.net

You're right about the concept of consent, and pedophilia (at least towards girl children) was at least implicitly accepted in the Bible. Here's the first relevant story that I remembered, Judges 21:15-23. Bolding mine:

The Holy Bible said:
21:15 And the people repented them for Benjamin, because that the LORD had made a breach in the tribes of Israel.
21:16 Then the elders of the congregation said, How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing the women are destroyed out of Benjamin?
21:17 And they said, There must be an inheritance for them that be escaped of Benjamin, that a tribe be not destroyed out of Israel.
21:18 Howbeit we may not give them wives of our daughters: for the children of Israel have sworn, saying, "Cursed be he that giveth a wife to Benjamin"
21:19 Then they said, Behold, there is a feast of the LORD in Shiloh yearly in a place which is on the north side of Bethel, on the east side of the highway that goeth up from Bethel to Shechem, and on the south of Lebonah.
21:20 Therefore they commanded the children of Benjamin, saying, Go and lie in wait in the vineyards;
21:21 And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.
21:22 And it shall be, when their fathers or their brethren come unto us to complain, that we will say unto them, Be favourable unto them for our sakes: because we reserved not to each man his wife in the war: for ye did not give unto them at this time, that ye should be guilty.
21:23 And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught: and they went and returned unto their inheritance, and repaired the cities, and dwelt in them.

TL;DR- The tribe of Benjamin, 12th tribe of Israel, had been decimated by infighting and civil war, so much so that by the time peace was made, only 200 Benjaminite men remained (all of the women, children, and adolescents had been slaughtered by then). During the fighting, all of the other tribes had sworn to never give their daughters as wives to Benjaminites, but if they couldn't have wives, they couldn't have kids, and the tribe was doomed to extinction. Their solution?

Kidnap and rape 200 virgin girls from a neighboring town, and then imprison them to use as sex slaves and babymakers for the rest of their (probably short) lives. Which they did. Since girls were traditionally married off as soon as they hit their first period (usually around 13 years old), it implies that as virgins, the 200 kidnapped girls were 12 and under. These days, that's too young to ride a fucking rollercoaster.

If that seems a bit too bleak for a Friday, here's the same story reenacted in LEGO!

DavidFerrie

kiwifarms.net
*hic* Okay ladies and gents, bumping our old pal Jon up agains because the OP has been revamped. Foxler keeps delivering more friends, old and new, to our attention.
Thanks for massively expanding and updating my OP. This guy's craziness runs far, far deeper than I had suspected when I first ran across him.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Actually, it is covered, just under the broader heading of "don't hurt innocents". Those who aren't adults are not, for any reason, supposed to hurt children, who fall under label of innocents, and when they become adults, they cannot hurt children in turn.

Rape is certainly harm to a child, so no, the Bible does not condone sexually violating a child.