Kotaku's The Gamers Of The Year, 2020 -

Ita Mori

⚜Party With Crooks⚜
kiwifarms.net
Nephew and three negresses?
Really?
Virgil has centered Black voices and create safe spaces for Black people to be, well, Black.
Do we need more ghettos?
In all seriousness though, in what game are you shunned for being Black? Nerds are happy to have anyone, literally anyone, willingly visit their neetcaves to play video/board games.

No mention of the modding teams trying to remake New Vegas/3 in F4's engine, or the guys who made FiveM?
Just leftist indoctrinators...

(:_(

women-led gaming lifestyle
We deserve to lose to China.

Piker also sometimes plays videogames.
A closet fag who barely plays games made the top three gamer list?
Who the fuck wrote this shit?
1609403310299.png

Every time.

Last edited:

Quantum Diabetes

Kiwifarts.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking bullshit.
2 women in that list are Sims players, and that isn't "gamer" (if that word makes sense nowadays), is more like being a normie.
The third one is a bit... i don't know, relatable?
And the fourth one, wtf is that guy?

Lol, this is the best comment in that article. It's like "get fucked".
Hasan just does this act to fuck girls in the "mad at daddy" phase. My god we need an event to revert the world to bronze age level technology, in Minecraft.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly not shocked to see an article made by them be this bad.

Remember when the UK branch made an article when Joker was released in Smash Bros claiming that the lyrics in the Persona 5 song "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There" had the word "Retarded" and they did a massive off the cuff sperg article about it? https://www.keengamer.com/articles/news/kotaku-uk-apologizes-for-publishing-joker-slur-article/

Again, not shocked to see them be doing dumb shit like this.

Ponchik

fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
The Sims series owes a lot to players like Amira “Xmiramira” Virgil, who is one of the series’ most influential content creators. She’s an EA Game Changer
i know this is just rote woke current year kotaku apc clickbait, but i thought it would be funny to note that ea's game changers program is infamous even among sims players for being a literal fucking high school clique that dickrides its "high value" participants, who are effectively paid ea shills, while those """high value"""" members mock the program's rejects in a private discord server. even for kotaku this isn't really a good look

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly not shocked to see an article made by them be this bad.

Remember when the UK branch made an article when Joker was released in Smash Bros claiming that the lyrics in the Persona 5 song "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There" had the word "Retarded" and they did a massive off the cuff sperg article about it? https://www.keengamer.com/articles/news/kotaku-uk-apologizes-for-publishing-joker-slur-article/

Again, not shocked to see them be doing dumb shit like this.
Yes, good times. I hope Kotaku never ceases to provide such entertainment.

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Of course cisnormative K*taku leaves trans gamers completely off the list. Be better.
That's what I came in expecting, a load of autists in womens clothing, instead we get black women and communists.

Is it over for the troons now? Gone the way of the colored haired "gamer girls", no longer the most important and special oppressed snowflakes ever??? Time to take the trannies off their usual suicide watch and put them on double suicide watch. 😭

The only one I even recognized was Hasan and that's because I remeber something about him saying America deserved 9/11,

IIRC he's Cenk Uygur's nephew or similar

AsbestosFlaygon

What's your favorite kind of shampoo?
kiwifarms.net
Look I realize The Sim's a fairly popular game still, but it ain't big enough to warrant being in a top 10 of anything. The only list it warrants being on is top 1 franchises EA amazingly hasn't completely fucked yet, and that will change in time I'm sure.