KPop Stans - The round eye fans of slant eye bands

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
-Has dropped the equivalent of 150 grand on surgeries to look like Jimin. The side-by-side really lets you see how """"effective"""" this has been:
I've noticed that seems to be a running theme: Whenever someone spends hundreds of thousands in plastic surgery in order to look like a specific other person/character, it's almost guaranteed that that's the last thing their face is going to end up looking like. The only passing resemblance they ever have is in the hair, makeup, and clothing, if that.

It's not even in just side-by-side comparions, either. You could probably show a photo of them to a random sampling of people on the street and ask "Hey, who does this look like?" and nobody would get it right.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that seems to be a running theme: Whenever someone spends hundreds of thousands in plastic surgery in order to look like a specific other person/character, it's almost guaranteed that that's the last thing their face is going to end up looking like. The only passing resemblance they ever have is in the hair, makeup, and clothing, if that.

It's not even in just side-by-side comparions, either. You could probably show a photo of them to a random sampling of people on the street and ask "Hey, who does this look like?" and nobody would get it right.
Not only that, but I wonder how they get the money. Unless they're super rich (which I doubt), there has to be no bank that would loan them that type of money. Unless you're getting some sort of cheap Mexican/Thailand surgery, you're not going to be able to get plastic surgery on the cheap.

Xolanite

Caffeinated Idol <3
kiwifarms.net
Oli London reminds me of that creepy German dude who tried to plastic-surgery himself into becoming Justin Bieber (and looked just as convincing).

Anyway, K-Pop is terrible for fans and idols alike. It's positively demonic, if the fact that stars are called "idols" wasn't enough of a giveaway.
He reminds me of some Brazilian who got plastic surgery to jumpstart his career as a Jpop guy.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
I just wish "idol culture" in general will just die out. Grown men and women thirsting over young performers while the media parades them around like slaves is just fucking disgusting.
One question I do have is, how is this any worse then the jap idol scene? It really seems just as insane and fucked up as their stuff too.
Anyway, K-Pop is terrible for fans and idols alike. It's positively demonic, if the fact that stars are called "idols" wasn't enough of a giveaway.
I mean sure, K-Pop exploits youngsters who crave fame and fortune or have it pushed it upon them by their parents. But at least it's not the Miss Teen competitions around the world. They just look like a meat market. I half expect some Arab Tycoon in the audience to raise his bidding sign.

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net
I mean sure, K-Pop exploits youngsters who crave fame and fortune or have it pushed it upon them by their parents. But at least it's not the Miss Teen competitions around the world. They just look like a meat market. I half expect some Arab Tycoon in the audience to raise his bidding sign.

Disgraceful!

/empties bank account and books flight to Warsaw....

5ever a crab

kiwifarms.net
Is that person appropriating the South Korean race? Do they get a pass if they play the transrace card or does whiteness supersede it? They're basically Rachel Dolezal but with more money/credit and more insanity.
I forgot which video but one of his friends mentioned about "cultural appropriation" to him and he responded that it was rather "cultural appreciation" with usual schizo bong rambling.

Grimoire Canthari

kiwifarms.net
Watch as some rich sasaengs decide to copy Oli and attempt to fuck on their biases to make their ship come true. Some overworked KPop boy is doing whatever he does and suddenly his bandmate calls out to him. It feels...off from the get go, but it only gets worse as they get closer. A voice straining to be male. A mouth, askew. Hands a whim away from contorting into claws. A skinwalker born of fresh insanity, staring with a familiar leer from a facsimile.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a load of airport scenes spliced together.

Being famous would suck. I wouldn't mind having their money -- but they can keep the fame. How nuts do you have to be to full on run after someone and try to catch them when they clearly don't want to be anywhere near you? They can date models and celebrities; they are not going to be into you. Get a grip.

la mort

ejaculation is murder
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago, a member of Exo announced that his girlfriend is pregnant and that they are getting married.

K-pop boy band Exo's Chen announces marriage to pregnant girlfriend
South Korean boy band Exo's Chen wrote a handwritten letter to fans, announcing his marriage to his girlfriend.

SINGAPORE - Popular South Korean boy band Exo's Chen announced on Monday (Jan 13) that he will be getting married to his girlfriend, who is said to be pregnant.
According to K-pop news site Soompi, the 27-year-old's management label SM Entertainment confirmed the news in a statement: "Chen has met someone precious to him and will be getting married. The bride is not in show business and the wedding will be held privately with only their families in attendance."
It added that Chen, whose real name is Kim Jong-dae, will continue to work hard and asked for the public's blessings for his marriage.

A source from the label also reportedly confirmed that the singer's wife-to-be is pregnant.
In a handwritten letter to fans, Chen wrote about how nervous he was to be announcing this news and hinted at a pregnancy.
He wrote: "I have a girlfriend I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Without explicitly mentioning a pregnancy, he wrote that "a blessing" came his way and that he was taken aback but could not "lose any more time thinking about when or how (he) should announce this" and summoned the courage to go public with the news.

He also thanked his fellow band members for congratulating him and fans for their love and support.
Soon after the news broke, he became the top trending topic on Twitter worldwide.
Related Story
Super Junior's Heechul and Twice's Momo admit to dating
Chen debuted in 2012 as part of the nine-man group Exo, which is one of the most popular K-pop boy bands in the industry. The group recently released their sixth Korean album Obsession, which charted on the Billboard 200.

Article.
The news didn't like to some stans who initiated a petition to get Chen out of the boy band.

IMG_20200118_113420.jpg
IMG_20200118_113829.jpg
:panda:

Last edited:

Atatata

kiwifarms.net
A few days ago, a member of Exo announced that his girlfriend is pregnant and that they are getting married.

The news didn't like some stans who initiated a petition to get Chen out of the boy band.

View attachment 1103403
View attachment 1103405
Jesus Christ, hes a 27 year old man and they're treating him like a 14 year old girl.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
The news didn't like to some stans who initiated a petition to get Chen out of the boy band.
The problem is, is that the companies can't clamp down too hard on the stans, because they are the big spenders, the saesangs probably are funding a good portion of the company. So do you call the cops on the people who pay your bills? Or do you let them go until they get into bad situations?

Here's another girl who ran away from home to chase after another Korean celebrity.

Reactions: Spastic Colon

5ever a crab

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1103403
View attachment 1103405
literally neckbeard idol fans with the only thing changed is gender. Both are fat, ugly, loudly insufferable heterosexuals with delusions of grandeur.
tgRUBPDyInwMYPr_nBjHY_2.jpg

DrainRedRain

BIG LEAGUE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I know kpop fans are hysterical and all, but the BTS ones take the cake. Just go on twitter and type BTS in the search bar, you'll see TONS of fan accounts screeching into the web void about koreans they won't even meet, ever. They call them ''our boys'', it's creepy as fuck. I mean, I get using terms of endearment, especially if you're a teen, when talking about your favorite singers/actors but those fans are bordering stalker levels, especially the korean ones.
Seriously, I get creeped out every time I see BTS mentioned on twitter or any other social media.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
literally neckbeard idol fans with the only thing changed is gender. Both are fat, ugly, loudly insufferable heterosexuals with delusions of grandeur.
View attachment 1104484
Sure some fit the stereotype but theres plenty who don't.

saesang.jpg

sae0.jpg

sae1.jpg

sae2.jpg

I remember seeing some fanmeet where some fat sweaty guy is getting a photo with the girlgroup, but I can't remember what group it was. That was pretty bad...

5ever a crab

kiwifarms.net
Sure some fit the stereotype but theres plenty who don't.

View attachment 1104617
View attachment 1104616
View attachment 1104615
View attachment 1104614

I remember seeing some fanmeet where some fat sweaty guy is getting a photo with the girlgroup, but I can't remember what group it was. That was pretty bad...
skinny =/= pretty face (#beutiful in all bodies)
C70gEQAV4AAuANS.jpg

lolcow farm or /cgl/ knows more about this; but its more of because they have awful personalities, a pain in the ass to be around, and Dunning-Kruger on their looks. Though some comments sound overly excessive its mostly coming from the frustrating indignation that smug brings to people.

Tags
None