KPop Stans - The round eye fans of slant eye bands

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Kuwomi

Hello Kreepy
kiwifarms.net
Remember those Slitz aka the self harm and gore accounts? It seems like they're often associated with the ED (eating discorder) of Twitter.

I was thinking of making a thread for these types. Often the self harm and eating disorder Twitter seems to be associated with Kpop, Sanrio and anything uwu related. Their bios half the time are like "minor, block and don't report". It's like cutforbieber and cutforzayn all over again.

How is cutting your body and plastering uwu all over it gonna raise awareness? Go to a mental hospital and seek real help.
If you can find enough content to sustain a thread then please go ahead, these weirdos and the various "-twt" communities have really piqued my interest over how they're all so interwoven. Instead of just slitz you could lump in other bizarre kpop / edgy gore / ED in general twitter accounts so it wouldn't be as dead as this thread is.

Baron Vain

Lacey Shadows, my favorite!
kiwifarms.net
If you can find enough content to sustain a thread then please go ahead, these weirdos and the various "-twt" communities have really piqued my interest over how they're all so interwoven. Instead of just slitz you could lump in other bizarre kpop / edgy gore / ED in general twitter accounts so it wouldn't be as dead as this thread is.

I was thinking of making a thread not just for slitz, but other weird fucked up communities like the ED communities and other self harm stuff. Twitter does have some fucked up shit these days. Like almost deep web like.

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet exceptional individual
kiwifarms.net
Remember those Slitz aka the self harm and gore accounts? It seems like they're often associated with the ED (eating discorder) of Twitter.

I was thinking of making a thread for these types. Often the self harm and eating disorder Twitter seems to be associated with Kpop, Sanrio and anything uwu related. Their bios half the time are like "minor, block and don't report". It's like cutforbieber and cutforzayn all over again.

How is cutting your body and plastering uwu all over it gonna raise awareness? Go to a mental hospital and seek real help.
Wait, are you fucking serious? I thought many of these k-pop stans were just really fucking stupid, and not this fucking insane. Someone's going to have to go on a deep dive for this shit, see how bat shit insane their ""community"" truly is. These people are actually tumblr tier of retardation, true special snowflakes so many special snowflakes that it's enough to make a exceptional individual blizzard.

Dick Justice

If you say "normie" you are that which you condemn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
J-pop fans > K-pop fans
K-pop fans
>13-year olds stealing used socks and screaming "HAVE MY BABY" into the twitter void between bouts of gay diaper shipping
J-pop fans
>balding middle-age men that find and attack their idols using the REFLECTION in the SUNGLASSES of a selfie
Alpha Japs flex hard on the beta Gooks yet again.

E: apparently I misremembered and it's actually the reflection in her eyes and not her shades, which is even more hardcore

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
K-pop fans
>13-year olds stealing used socks and screaming "HAVE MY BABY" into the twitter void between bouts of gay diaper shipping
J-pop fans
>balding middle-age men that find and attack their idols using the REFLECTION in the SUNGLASSES of a selfie
Alpha Japs flex hard on the beta Gooks yet again.

E: apparently I misremembered and it's actually the reflection in her eyes and not her shades, which is even more hardcore
This is a bit of a misrepresentation. Superfans can go overboard all the like, it's well documented how far k-pop stans have gone; just look in this thread.

spencer reid

not spencer reid
kiwifarms.net

Was planning to post these to that thread before it got locked. The ed twitter/kpop overlap is weird but I'm guessing they use the idols as thinspo.

kpop icon on ed twitter bullying a girl trying to recover
IMG_20200924_010116.jpg

IMG_20200924_010922.jpg

Other kpop twitter accounts in the replies too. Majority of the replies were against it. https://twitter.com/cvrfei/status/1308479704228343809

also found this lol
IMG_20200924_011256.jpg

Last edited:

MF ALBERT

Novice computer programmer celebrating Halloween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what's sadder, the possibility that leftists are hiding bots under the guise of being K-pop fans or that there are actually K-pop fans who relentlessly follow every trend to shit on trump to the point where they've actually paid trump to do it.

I don't like Kpop fans in general because most of them are kids or teenagers who can't think for themselves and follow trends because they want ass pats and likes. Also they love to insert themselves into unrelated drama and shit everything around them with those idiotic fancams. BUT seeing boomers getting angry because some tweens are flooding their safe space with pictures of pancakes is pretty funny.

Chewy Suarez

Something to sink your teeth into.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I’m late to the party but has anyone discussed the “*insert K-Pop idol* hates white people” joke that’s circling around K-Pop Twitter amongst non-white (mostly BTS) fans yet?

Perhaps it’s supposed to be a coping mechanism for what will happen if they try to get with one of these idols and get called a monkey, but it’s just funny to me that out of all the cultures and societies they could choose from, they chose the one that is most obviously discriminatory towards non-white people to do it with. :story:

Last edited:

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net
So I've been getting this ad on YouTube, not a lot but often, that's for non-Raycon wireless earbuds. I only watch the ad until I get a skip button, but the first few times I saw it I thought, "Who the fuck are these short-haired plastic Korean women and why are they opening the earbuds case like it's a marriage ring proposal?"

It's BTS.

This what current year women are wet for? Plastic feminine Korean boys? More real men for me!

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
So I've been getting this ad on YouTube, not a lot but often, that's for non-Raycon wireless earbuds. I only watch the ad until I get a skip button, but the first few times I saw it I thought, "Who the fuck are these short-haired plastic Korean women and why are they opening the earbuds case like it's a marriage ring proposal?"

It's BTS.

This what current year women are wet for? Plastic feminine Korean boys? More real men for me!
The Backstreet Boys were also effeminate and non-threatening- that's what boy bands are like, and that a lot of tweens end up going crazy over.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's BTS.

There isn't a fan club for the South Korean Marines, sadly.

1606586160777.png

This video sums up the reactions of anyone outside the fandom to this. We can share this sentiment with the DPRK today.

80's Dad

with fronds like these, who needs anemones?
kiwifarms.net
This year has been tough for many of us. Loads of people have lost their jobs and have struggled with bills and feeding their families, businesses are failing, people haven't been able to get together as easily to celebrate the good in life. Even worse, people have been getting gravely ill, some dying or suffering from long term side effects. If that speaks you, fuck you, apparently. It turns out that BTS stans have had the toughest year out of everyone.

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 6.09.33 AM.png
source

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net
The irony of anti-white woke koreaboos and weeaboos worshipping cultures that are incredibly xenophobic in general is not lost on me (or anyone with half a brain).
The Backstreet Boys were also effeminate and non-threatening- that's what boy bands are like, and that a lot of tweens end up going crazy over.
Backstreet Boys are effeminate? Sorry but I don't see it, at least in comparison with K-Pop boys. They don't look like burly cop guys or anything but I wouldn't say effeminate plastic.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
The irony of anti-white woke koreaboos and weeaboos worshipping cultures that are incredibly xenophobic in general is not lost on me (or anyone with half a brain).

Backstreet Boys are effeminate? Sorry but I don't see it, at least in comparison with K-Pop boys. They don't look like burly cop guys or anything but I wouldn't say effeminate plastic.
They were in their context; during their time there were tons and tons of jokes about how "metrosexual" (read: queer little faggots) they were.

Eula_rin

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how KPop in SK is doing at the moment, not only are there no fanmeets due to COVID, they even have plastic screens seperating them on TV shows. Without the fanmeets and audience numbers driving album sales, how are the smaller companies doing i wonder?

View attachment 1804997
A bunch of companies have done "online fansigns", basically video calls to replace the fanmeets. They've been pretty successful since they're easier for intl fans to attend. Probably easier to set up too, I dunno how it took them this long to think of this. Smaller companies are absolutely floundering right now, since a lot of their income was doing small festival gigs and whatnot and that's all been cancelled.

Not like anyone in SK cares, contrary to popular beliefs, idols have had declining public interest for a while now. Your average korean doesn't know shit about the new batch of idols this generation, and most idols can barely chart now after new Melon chart reforms stopped fans from being able to stream their way on.

Last edited:

Alessonincrippliningdepre

IhateandlovetheinterwebZ
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I’m late to the party but has anyone discussed the “*insert K-Pop idol* hates white people” joke that’s circling around K-Pop Twitter amongst non-white (mostly BTS) fans yet?

Perhaps it’s supposed to be a coping mechanism for what will happen if they try to get with one of these idols and get called a monkey, but it’s just funny to me that out of all the cultures and societies they could choose from, they chose the one that is most obviously discriminatory towards non-white people to do it with. :story:
tenor (9).gif

Eula_rin

kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms Derangement Syndrome - KPop Edition (source)

View attachment 2078519
Damn her information's out of date- lolcow hasn't had any kpop threads for almost a year now. The threads had gotten too autistic to handle and the mods ended up nuking them. Then they moved to crystal.cafe but the mods there eventually drove them out too. :lol:

I also wonder which "community" on 4chan they're talking about. There must be about a dozen different kpop-related threads scattered on that site, although they're pretty much all equally autistic.