KPop Stans - The round eye fans of slant eye bands

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Eula_rin

kiwifarms.net
Where are these multiple threads making fun of kpop fans that they're talking about? This one is the only one I'm aware of and it's been fairly dead for a few months. Besides, unless they were comically ugly I don't see any reason why they'd be posted here.
bold of you to assume they actually scrolled through the site for more than a minute. Probably just picked up from others about how we're all ~spoopy doxxers~ or whatever.

For some actual drama, some fans are getting mad that itzy's (a girl group) new title track is called "Mafia in the Morning" cause "it's using the mafia as an aesthetic/romanticizing it" and mafia are a serious issue guys. Mind you we still don't know jack about what the mv, song, concept is gonna look like, all this from a track list of the album.

Screenshot 2021-04-12 004441.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 005340.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 005802.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 010054.png

I say "drama" since there's like an equal amount of fans- if not more, who also think this is dumb as hell too. Any italians here wanna tell me what they think?

BLEACHED.COM

kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms Derangement Syndrome - KPop Edition (source)

View attachment 2078519
What the fuck is that #TITSOUTFORMARKLEE thing? Is this some 4chan psyop à la #CutForBieber but in the hopes of seeing fatties' tits?
Where are these multiple threads making fun of kpop fans that they're talking about? This one is the only one I'm aware of and it's been fairly dead for a few months. Besides, unless they were comically ugly I don't see any reason why they'd be posted here.
Mostly mu's /kpg/ making fun of itself.
bold of you to assume they actually scrolled through the site for more than a minute. Probably just picked up from others about how we're all ~spoopy doxxers~ or whatever.

For some actual drama, some fans are getting mad that itzy's (a girl group) new title track is called "Mafia in the Morning" cause "it's using the mafia as an aesthetic/romanticizing it" and mafia are a serious issue guys. Mind you we still don't know jack about what the mv, song, concept is gonna look like, all this from a track list of the album.

View attachment 2080218View attachment 2080233View attachment 2080243View attachment 2080247

I say "drama" since there's like an equal amount of fans- if not more, who also think this is dumb as hell too. Any italians here wanna tell me what they think?
Kpop fans really are a colossal bunch of faggots. As if there aren't mafias from different ethnonational backgrounds other than Italian.

BLEACHED.COM

kiwifarms.net
Red Velvet really dropped the ball when they performed in North Korea lmfao.
Someone must have told Kim about the death threats that Twitter users use for people that protect K-pop stars
More like he scrolled through this thread and a few twitter hashtags before damning the industry and its mentally ill fans.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little surprised there hasn't been any mention of Josh1994 yet. For those not in the know Josh1994 is a german guy obsessed with Nayeon from twice. He is a legitimately unhinged stalker who has done things like buying flight schedules of the group and getting on the same plane to try and get to nayeon only to be thwarted by security. He also frequently travels to korea and stalks the places twice has been while pestering locals about nayeon. He's also given an interview where he has explicitly stated he will kill nayeon if she continues to ignore him. He's also done an interview to some kpop guy on YouTube as well which further showcases his instability. Covid has put a dead stop to his shenanigans for now but he still makes videos on the daily about his obsession with nayeon.

He's able to get away with so much because apparently his family is well off and connected, hence him being able to afford the frequent trips, classified info etc. I think it was said his family are well known jewelers or some such.

Damn I wanted to link to the interview but it got taken down. If you want anymore information just search josh1994 on YouTube or twitter and you'll find plenty.

His youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCkui891C4A4rlyh15lmgQdA

BLEACHED.COM

kiwifarms.net
I'm a little surprised there hasn't been any mention of Josh1994 yet. For those not in the know Josh1994 is a german guy obsessed with Nayeon from twice. He is a legitimately unhinged stalker who has done things like buying flight schedules of the group and getting on the same plane to try and get to nayeon only to be thwarted by security. He also frequently travels to korea and stalks the places twice has been while pestering locals about nayeon. He's also given an interview where he has explicitly stated he will kill nayeon if she continues to ignore him. He's also done an interview to some kpop guy on YouTube as well which further showcases his instability. Covid has put a dead stop to his shenanigans for now but he still makes videos on the daily about his obsession with nayeon.

He's able to get away with so much because apparently his family is well off and connected, hence him being able to afford the frequent trips, classified info etc. I think it was said his family are well known jewelers or some such.

Damn I wanted to link to the interview but it got taken down. If you want anymore information just search josh1994 on YouTube or twitter and you'll find plenty.

I didn't know this lunatic has a Youtube channel lol. Do you happen to remember who was interviewing him when he allegedly made the death threats toward Nayeon? I'd be curious to actually find a vid about it. Josh is peak incel, mentally ill, /kpg/ poster. Same shit with the Mina weirdo who visited her parents' house in Japan.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net

Any non-female that is not a homosexual yet enjoys girlbands like those is definitively a pedo.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know this lunatic has a Youtube channel lol. Do you happen to remember who was interviewing him when he allegedly made the death threats toward Nayeon? I'd be curious to actually find a vid about it. Josh is peak incel, mentally ill, /kpg/ poster. Same shit with the Mina weirdo who visited her parents' house in Japan.
His youtube links to his instagram too. Currently on his 2nd insta account after the first got suspended. He used to do twitter too but I guess he gave up after a few suspensions.

The dm thing used to be on twitter but the account responsible either went private or was taken down. The video interview was done by an asian dude and the video interview takes place after the dms that threatened nayeon, I remember them talking about it. Here's a link to the guy who did the video interview with Josh. Sorry I don't have more. :(

Moon Lighter

Shitposting is just my side job
kiwifarms.net
It’s not just listening to K-pop that’s the problem. Lately, Korean slang has started to infiltrate everyday conversation, with North Korean women increasingly calling their boyfriends “oppa” — a term for “honey” popularized by South Korean dramas — rather than the state-mandated “comrade.”
In order to eradicate the “perverse” phenomenon, state officials have been ordered to search computers, text messages and notebooks for South Korean vernacular, while people caught mimicking the “puppet accent” could be banished from cities, per the top-secret papers.
What a chad. I wish they could send rabid Koreaboos to labour camps here too *sigh*

Terfina Aquafina

kiwifarms.net
He is one of my favourite lolcows, I read and watched everything I could find about him. I couldn't care less about k-pop, their songs and literally anything Korea related, it's just purely his behaviour that made him my personal CWC. I like how he claimed that he works hard and earns 50 euros per day I think, and then says that he made a 10.000 dollar donation in Nayeon's name... I can not wait for the moment when he finally sees Nayeon again, will probably get on the same flight like he did before, and she finally tells him to fuck off. I really hope he doesn't kill himself tho. But him going to jail for trying to kill her would be fun.

hupodoc

Crush a can for Jay Owen
kiwifarms.net

This is some real Ricardo Lopez shit, when will he start mailing bombs?

Morbo

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo
kiwifarms.net
Lately I keep seeing social media posts about a BTS McDonalds meal and fans complaining that it's not available in their country etc...
So I decided to satisfy my curiosity and look it up. It's just chicken nuggets, fries, coke and 2 dipping sauces. It doesn't even come with a burger.

There is no toy, no collectible card, no BTS-related item, nothing. The only thing that makes it related to the group is the packaging. Why would a fan want this, especially since everything will be stained with grease and will need to be thrown away eventually?

That said, I have nothing against those dudes and I admire their company's ability to extract $$$ out of their crazy fanbase.

galacticcunt

kiwifarms.net
Lately I keep seeing social media posts about a BTS McDonalds meal and fans complaining that it's not available in their country etc...
So I decided to satisfy my curiosity and look it up. It's just chicken nuggets, fries, coke and 2 dipping sauces. It doesn't even come with a burger.

There is no toy, no collectible card, no BTS-related item, nothing. The only thing that makes it related to the group is the packaging. Why would a fan want this, especially since everything will be stained with grease and will need to be thrown away eventually?

That said, I have nothing against those dudes and I admire their company's ability to extract $$$ out of their crazy fanbase.
Fans thought when this was first announced that they would at least include some type of photocard or postcard along with the meal. All they got was sauce since not all participating McDonalds had the packaging boxes or bags.

What a scam.

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It’s kind of like the Travis Scott-McDonalds partnership. Only difference is that America favors Sicko Mode than BTS’s fans who only know their only popular, mainstream-friendly songs.

BLEACHED.COM

kiwifarms.net
Well, there you go. This faggot actually pulled the "transracial card", coming out as "korean". I don't know much about OliLondon other than that he's obsessed with Jimin from BTS (who is amongst the most plastic looking niggas out there) and actively tries to look like him. Oli seems to be getting canceled over his "racism" (i.e. mental illness) because he's a "priviledged white boy" coming out as an "oppressed minority". Now, I'd be curious to see some woketard argue why coming out as a nationality/ethnicity isn't legitimate while coming out as something else than your biological sex is seen as brave and legitimate.
"But he's a white boy and hence, privileged!"
Yeah, but the tranny most probably was a man and had male priviledge, no?
"But you can't choose your nationality."
It's easier to change your nationality (i.e. citizenship) than to change your fucking sex (actually, maybe not anymore kek), you lunatic.
"It's actually racist for someone priviledged to claim to be of another race."
Race is a social construct, sweaty. :^)

Anyway, take a look at the mongrel's twitter to get more context on it.

Edit: Added some screenshots to illustrate how much irony is lost on them lmao.

Attachments

• 1625292634959.png
    1625292634959.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 1625292816089.png
    1625292816089.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 1625292994421.png
    1625292994421.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 1625293854422.png
    1625293854422.png