• “Even though my vagina falling apart was the hardest thing I ever experienced, I knew that one day I would be fully healed & recovered.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemesSchizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by MarvinTheParanoidAndroid, Aug 27, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. [​IMG]

I am shocked to my core that nobody has made a thread on Kraut as of yet. I even considered doing it last year and decided to wait for somebody else to do it instead. Kraut and Tea is someone who everyone has wanted a thread on but nobody has bothered to make it, until today.

Krazy Kraut is known to say something weirdly off base only to later recant the statement when he realizes he got himself in hot water. Every so often, like the frog he is, he'll get comfortable in the kettle-uzzi until he realizes that the water around him is boiling again. If nothing else, his character flaw would have to be his weak impulse control. One such example is him sperging on Twatter and erasing said tweets shortly after.

[​IMG]

He is also known for having a low opinion on Donald Trump, stating that it's what America deserves.

Currently at the top of his list of embarrassing shit is this. He, like an SJW, went after the apprenticeship and future employment of someone for being racist. Note the déjà vu of an Austrian-born man living in Germany, known for his long speeches on public platforms, trying to silence someone over political views.

Here he is framing a handful of people he doesn't like as conspirators to murder Julius Caesar.

Here's a rebuttal of that hour long, schizophrenic diatribe.

To summarize, Kraut and Tea has a habit of dropping random ingredients into a drama blender and hitting purée without putting a lid on the jar, forcing him to apologize later.

I don't have much more to go on but this should be much more than enough for the start of a new thread.

• Informative  x 32
    • Winner  x 9
    • Like  x 8
    • Agree  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    #1 MarvinTheParanoidAndroid, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid This will all end in tears, I just know it.

kiwifarms.net
  2. archive.li is gonna come on handy with Kraut.

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Loxiozzz

Loxiozzz Weebtastic
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Oh this is gonna get good personally when I was into anti sjw YouTubers when I was younger I never liked him something just seemed off and I thought he was a prick good to see the old gut was right

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #3 Pikapool, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  4. Rage After Storm hypocrisy debacle clearly shows what Rational© Skeptic™ Community deserves
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    LillyTheBestGirl

LillyTheBestGirl Red Wine and Blindfolds

kiwifarms.net
  5. I thought he was ok and reasonable...but nope he is a fucking hypocrite with the crazy mindset of a sjw.

Kraut, du alter Heuchler!
    (Kraut, you hypocrite!)

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  6. Poor Heinrich Heine. Losing his eye sight and getting his health wrecked wasn't enough. Now, his portrait is getting dragged around by some Youtube Sped as a face for his autistic and utterly pointless Youtube Dramas. Just tragic. :(

[​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 92
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Smiling Honeybadger

Smiling Honeybadger Still on the search for some super smart Title.

kiwifarms.net
  7. didn't Kraut literally do a video where he quoted Movieblob's "there are no bad tactics, only bad targets" and bitch about spergs like Spinosaurus and Creationist Cat not long before he did that shit to Rage?

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Guy always struck me as a pretentious fuck who's actually little more than a drama whore. The accent probably makes people think he's more intelligent than he really is.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    PurpleDude

PurpleDude Pussburglar

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    tehpope

tehpope privacytools.io | prism-break.org

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  9. You forgot to mention how Kraut sent his autistic fans after someone for edgy posts. It doesn't help the fact that Kraut is friends with Naked Ape, another edgelord. All because a guy with the name EdgySphinx decided to criticize him.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Carcinogenesis

Carcinogenesis This world-line is too unstable for it to exist!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I remember that this video is what got me to unsub from him originally

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. He was doxed at one point. I looked for it and found pics on some board I didn't know existed, but idk if it's him or not. The links they posted don't work for me

Loxiozzz

Loxiozzz Weebtastic
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. krautandkraut.jpg
    This is his mug. I had it saved from when he got doxed the first time. As for his dox, I didn't keep them, but he says he lives in Austria now, I think.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Sergeant Politeness

Sergeant Politeness Pitiful, laughable, once again silent
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. His actions in the Rage After Storm drama where shocking, disappointing and gratuitously nasty, it was the first time one of his mistakes costed him a significant chunk of credibility and subscribers and he got called out by his own base, no mentioning how conspicuously innactive he is now in all of his youtube accounts, I seriously hope it doesn't go downhill from here, I mean, he tends to make stupid moves he himself regrets but has very good contributions as a content creator, like his highly researched data on Islamic crime on Europe, and some brilliant observations regarding history repeating itself. Honestly I can't see him as a "lolcow" yet.

• Agree  x 10
    • Informative  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    #15 Tim Buckley, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Tim Buckley

Tim Buckley Suffering

kiwifarms.net
  14. Thought he'd chill out when his fan base ripped him a new asshole. When I saw his reaction on twitter, "I pissed off a hell of a lot of people, and they were the right people to piss off" I couldn't even :story: He doubles down harder than anyone I know.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. iirc, all he's done is double down since then. and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dr. Layman do the research on islamic crime? then again, only video I've seen of his where he gives crime data is the one where he assblasts banana boy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. You clearly haven't seen many of his videos then, maybe I'm remembering this kinda wrong but I think he is a contributor of XY Einzelfall, the german group that created this neat tool to keep up with migrant related crime since the crisis more than a year ago (source: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.89786631850505,16.330073195996192&z=5), and the only thing I know about Layman in regards to Kraut is that they are either friends or consider themselves colleagues.

• Informative Informative x 9
    Tim Buckley

Tim Buckley Suffering

kiwifarms.net
  17. I regularly watched him. I admit I A-logged (not to the point of hoping physical harm) when I saw examples of sjw behavior. I think I noticed it only when he did stuff with Spinosaurus and when endorsed the dudes attempt to dox edgy over edgy's alt right shit (Fuck those people by the way).

At the end of the day, I was disappointed with his internet slap fights because, like you said, he did good videos that involved sources to support his claims. The constant slap fights were not so interesting and it became more apparent with time going forward.

What makes him a dramacow for me is this event. He probably knows he made a mistake in his approach but he's doubling down and alienating his base. Before, he did admit to making mistakes and made very public apology videos. This time though, as I've said, his Twitter sperging really made him almost John Bane level for me.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Both him and Naked Ape haven't made videos in a while. Did Ape and Kraut have a fallout? Kraut had a lot of nerve to try to get that girl Rage fired when she is basically similar to him and one of his contemporaries. Kraut tries to seem smart and always claims this is the last drama video but it never is.

• Feels Feels x 8
    Daughter of Cernunnos

Daughter of Cernunnos Lolifags belong in bodybags.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.