Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net

I am shocked to my core that nobody has made a thread on Kraut as of yet. I even considered doing it last year and decided to wait for somebody else to do it instead. Kraut and Tea is someone who everyone has wanted a thread on but nobody has bothered to make it, until today.

Krazy Kraut is known to say something weirdly off base only to later recant the statement when he realizes he got himself in hot water. Every so often, like the frog he is, he'll get comfortable in the kettle-uzzi until he realizes that the water around him is boiling again. If nothing else, his character flaw would have to be his weak impulse control. One such example is him sperging on Twatter and erasing said tweets shortly after.

He is also known for having a low opinion on Donald Trump, stating that it's what America deserves.

Currently at the top of his list of embarrassing shit is this. He, like an SJW, went after the apprenticeship and future employment of someone for being racist. Note the déjà vu of an Austrian-born man living in Germany, known for his long speeches on public platforms, trying to silence someone over political views.

Here he is framing a handful of people he doesn't like as conspirators to murder Julius Caesar.

Here's a rebuttal of that hour long, schizophrenic diatribe.

To summarize, Kraut and Tea has a habit of dropping random ingredients into a drama blender and hitting purée without putting a lid on the jar, forcing him to apologize later.

I don't have much more to go on but this should be much more than enough for the start of a new thread.

Last edited:

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
His actions in the Rage After Storm drama where shocking, disappointing and gratuitously nasty, it was the first time one of his mistakes costed him a significant chunk of credibility and subscribers and he got called out by his own base, no mentioning how conspicuously innactive he is now in all of his youtube accounts, I seriously hope it doesn't go downhill from here, I mean, he tends to make stupid moves he himself regrets but has very good contributions as a content creator, like his highly researched data on Islamic crime on Europe, and some brilliant observations regarding history repeating itself. Honestly I can't see him as a "lolcow" yet.

Last edited:

Hollow Cost

kiwifarms.net
His actions in the Rage After Storm drama where shocking, disappointing and gratuitously nasty, it was the first time one of his mistakes costed him a significant chunk of credibility and subscribers and he got called out by his own base, no mentioning how conspicuously innactive he is now in all this youtube accounts, I seriously hope it doesn't go downhill from here, I mean, he is tends to make stupid moves he himself regrets but has very good contributions as a content creator, like his highly researched data on Islamic crime on Europe, and some brilliant observations regarding history repeating itself. Honestly I can't see him as a "lolcow" yet.
iirc, all he's done is double down since then. and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dr. Layman do the research on islamic crime? then again, only video I've seen of his where he gives crime data is the one where he assblasts banana boy

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
iirc, all he's done is double down since then. and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dr. Layman do the research on islamic crime? then again, only video I've seen of his where he gives crime data is the one where he assblasts banana boy
You clearly haven't seen many of his videos then, maybe I'm remembering this kinda wrong but I think he is a contributor of XY Einzelfall, the german group that created this neat tool to keep up with migrant related crime since the crisis more than a year ago (source: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.89786631850505,16.330073195996192&z=5), and the only thing I know about Layman in regards to Kraut is that they are either friends or consider themselves colleagues.

OgreSan

kiwifarms.net
You clearly haven't seen many of his videos then, maybe I'm remembering this kinda wrong but I think he is a contributor of XY Einzelfall, the german group that created this neat tool to keep up with migrant related crime since the crisis more than a year ago (source: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.89786631850505,16.330073195996192&z=5), and the only thing I know about Layman in regards to Kraut is that they are either friends or consider themselves colleagues.
I regularly watched him. I admit I A-logged (not to the point of hoping physical harm) when I saw examples of sjw behavior. I think I noticed it only when he did stuff with Spinosaurus and when endorsed the dudes attempt to dox edgy over edgy's alt right shit (Fuck those people by the way).

At the end of the day, I was disappointed with his internet slap fights because, like you said, he did good videos that involved sources to support his claims. The constant slap fights were not so interesting and it became more apparent with time going forward.

What makes him a dramacow for me is this event. He probably knows he made a mistake in his approach but he's doubling down and alienating his base. Before, he did admit to making mistakes and made very public apology videos. This time though, as I've said, his Twitter sperging really made him almost John Bane level for me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino