Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemesSchizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by MarvinTheParanoidAndroid, Aug 27, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. Oh! I thought he was talking about Ralph when he was talking about calling shitrats mom to get her on the stream. I thought he actually called her.

kiwifarms.net
  2. It was Tonka's mom. And SPCC did call her which Kraut stupidly blamed on Ralph only to make a retraction. Yes folks, he's that freaking stupid.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    IamnottheNSA

IamnottheNSA Nobody is listening

kiwifarms.net
  3. Kraut makes me think that we all missed a golden opportunity by not having a 2018 "Mad on the Internet" Award.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Fougaro

Fougaro Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar

kiwifarms.net
  4. Kraut is like that angry German kid from a few years back, breaking his keyboard and yelling every time someone brings up the fact that he's a douchebag and a doxer, and just as much of a sleazeball as CRP, just in a different way. I'm surprised that anyone actually takes him seriously at this point, rather than seeing him for what he is, the village idiot.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Personally I imagine Kraut as Wile E. Coyote if he was a Scooby-Doo villain.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Fougaro

kiwifarms.net
  6. Nah, Kraut is Pinky LARPing as Brain.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    garakfan69

garakfan69 Please be patient, I have idiocy

kiwifarms.net
  7. Kraut makes all these elaborate plans and ops that all blow up in his face while yelling "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling nazis!" emot-kraut.gif

This is why I love Kraut and why he's my favourite lolcow; he's at this point a real life parody of a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fougaro

kiwifarms.net
  8. Kraut is Austrian the great nation that gave us Hitler and fritzel.

• Like Like x 4
    The Flawless Gazelles

The Flawless Gazelles did nothing wrong

kiwifarms.net
  9. It is my humble understanding that he moved to Austria. Nevertheless, instead of engaging in ops and other forms of homosexuality on Discord, Kraut should just chill and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Austria. Maybe even start painting.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Fougaro

kiwifarms.net
  10. this kid?

more like

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. If Kraut went to criticizing Islam and feminists and maybe even normie tier YiuTubers but doing it in his big brain way he could end this drama over night. I really don't know why he doesnt?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. No, he's from Austria but he moved to Germany recently.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    garakfan69

garakfan69 Please be patient, I have idiocy

kiwifarms.net
  13. No, he’ll get hounded for the rest of his life. He needs to just leave the internet at this point.

He could’ve salvaged all this last year during the initial leaks too, he should’ve just confessed to doing all the shady shit like digging up dirt and trying to run PR smear campaigns. Maybe make public apologies to Aydin and CRP for being shady and irresponsible with potentially sensitive info.

But instead he just went full gay ops and constantly deflects from all these details. Whatever happens to Kraut, he’s done to himself on some level.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. omg i love that little emote where did you get that?

Fourth Reich... soon... yes, very soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. His mom is mayor of a small town, so I'm not sure if he migrated to Austria. While I agree painting would me a better option he could try post cards.

The Flawless Gazelles

kiwifarms.net
  16. And Hotzendorf.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I made it myself. You're all of course free to use it to your hearts' content.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Fougaro

kiwifarms.net
  18. true on the other hand falco gives austria some redeeming qualities

The Flawless Gazelles

kiwifarms.net
  19. What is it with Austrians who couldnt get into college moving to Germany and ruining everyones good time?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Toucan

Toucan Peace on earth!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.