Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

Bland Crumbs

You Must Pick One or the Other
kiwifarms.net
Ahhhhhh I see. Makes sense tbh.

Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna stick around to answer any questions should they come up.
I have a quick question, I hope you do not mind, huge fan, really love your...endless examples of self embarrassing stupidity...How is life with two half cocks?

Do you find it difficult to fire on command or is Rosy tolerant?

• Feels
Reactions: Doctor Placebo

turbokid

kiwifarms.net
Previously:
- Vaush pushes catboy-Nick Fuentes narrative.
- Godwinson pushes it too.
- Kraut appears on Vaushes Channel "debating" in 2019.
- Kraut appears on Godwinsons channel recently like they're buddies.

This week:
- PPP goes after the Killstream and Dick Masterson in a very gay ops kind of manner.
- Godwinson is buddies with PPP and lends him his channel.
- Kraut offers PPP his secondary channel if Godwinson's gets banned.

It feels like a familiar pattern is occurring.... Is Kraut trying to be the Soros of gay internet politics?

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ahhhhhh I see. Makes sense tbh.

Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna stick around to answer any questions should they come up.
Prove you were harassed by some alt-right Nazi from Denmark into admitting to the doxing and gay ops. Post any logs from this guy, his name, whatever you have to prove that you were in fact being manipulated and that you should be exonerated for the gay ops you were accused of doing.

Festivus

kiwifarms.net
Prove you were harassed by some alt-right Nazi from Denmark into admitting to the doxing and gay ops. Post any logs from this guy, his name, whatever you have to prove that you were in fact being manipulated and that you should be exonerated for the gay ops you were accused of doing.
You're telling me some other Danish guy got to bully Kraut? Wow, I really blew my chance.

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're telling me some other Danish guy got to bully Kraut? Wow, I really blew my chance.
As it stands its all hearsay until he provides the proof. I've got an .mp3 of him talking about it from about a year ago and I will post it but I'm not sure how to go about embedding it in .mp3 format.