Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ahhhhhh I see. Makes sense tbh.

Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna stick around to answer any questions should they come up.
I have a question. When you were on Metokurs stream last year, he asked you about a tweet from Soledad O'Brien, the former CNN anchor. The one where she calls Rage after Storm a racist pig.

Sob.png

You told Metokur on the stream you weren't aware of it. How was it that you failed to notice a high profile CNN journalist commenting on something you were so deeply involved in?

turbokid

kiwifarms.net
What narrative? Nick Fuentes went on one of the gayest dates with a dude that calls himself Lolisocks and drinks out of a hollowed-out horse dildo. Nick's pretty fucking gay, there doesn't need to be a narrative pushed by Vaush to see that.
Nobody cares if Nick is a faggot or not, the point is that the catboy thing got pushed by Vaush in a very gay ops attempt at discrediting his political adversaries. The same Vaush, that coincidentally appears to have some sort of connexion to Kraut.

Nice derail attempt though.

Systemic Shock

Best Boy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody cares if Nick is a faggot or not, the point is that the catboy thing got pushed by Vaush in a very gay ops attempt at discrediting his political adversaries. The same Vaush, that coincidentally appears to have some sort of connexion to Kraut.

Sorry, I thought you were one of those people who tried to defend Nick because it just so happens that Vaush of all people broke the story. Personally, I think Kraut has learned his lesson and is really just dancing in the grave of a bunch of e-celebs he doesn't like. He's been doing history videos for a while and is doing well, he'd just be shooting himself in the foot after recovering.

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I thought you were one of those people who tried to defend Nick because it just so happens that Vaush of all people broke the story. Personally, I think Kraut has learned his lesson and is really just dancing in the grave of a bunch of e-celebs he doesn't like. He's been doing history videos for a while and is doing well, he'd just be shooting himself in the foot after recovering.
He shot himself in the foot the first time so it wouldn't be beyond him.

turbokid

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I like Nick, but I don't defend strangers. I think Kraut is 100% up to something...this whole PPP shitstorm is going on then suddenly he rears his ugly head...and he's literally buddies PPP and Godwinson like I said.

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
kiwifarms.net

Yeah that's great and all, but how about Nick doesn't hang out with faggots instead and doesnt give everyone ammo?

Complaining about Vaush and Kraut doing some gay op to politically stab someone because that person did something retarded doesn't make them complicit of said exceptionalism.

• Winner
Reactions: tantric_depressive

turbokid

kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's great and all, but how about Nick doesn't hang out with faggots instead and doesnt give everyone ammo?

Complaining about Vaush and Kraut doing some gay op to politically stab someone because that person did something exceptional doesn't make them complicit of said exceptionalism.
Nick is a retarded for hanging out with the australian ironybro sperg, I'm not debating that at all. Read my post again, it highlights a potential link between Kraut and the PPP drama that's going on right now.

Kraut might be connected to Vaush, or not, who gives a shit. But he's definitely connected to Godwinson, who tried to start shit with Nick (and failed) and then supported PPP in starting shit with the Killstream. Both those targets are ones you'd expect Kraut to be keen on pursuing.

Does that spell it out more for you?

Persepolis

kiwifarms.net
You can't trust anyone with a Stephen Harper avatar, you just know they are up to something just usually that something involves Jews and oil.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Why’d you do it, man? Why did you rape those trout?
That's an easy one. Because JF told him they couldn't get pregnant.

So @Kraut your bitter ex lover nemesis Aydin Paladin was also kind enough to grace us with her presence on her own thread. During the time before she got doxed and fired and blamed you, when she "liked" you, did she ever make any comments of an explicitly sexual nature to you, even in a "just joking" way? Did she ever send you lewds? Did she touch you in a place or in a way that made you feel uncomfortable?

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
Nick is a exceptional for hanging out with the australian ironybro sperg, I'm not debating that at all. Read my post again, it highlights a potential link between Kraut and the PPP drama that's going on right now.

Kraut might be connected to Vaush, or not, who gives a shit. But he's definitely connected to Godwinson, who tried to start shit with Nick (and failed) and then supported PPP in starting shit with the Killstream. Both those targets are ones you'd expect Kraut to be keen on pursuing.

Does that spell it out more for you?

it does seem odd that a couple days before this shit with dick/ralph/etc kicks off kraut pops up in his own thread, this faggotry kicks off, and then he seems to have fucked off to whatever spawning pool he crawled out of.

Reactions: Scarface1

turbokid

kiwifarms.net
it does seem odd that a couple days before this shit with dick/ralph/etc kicks off kraut pops up in his own thread, this faggotry kicks off, and then he seems to have fucked off to whatever spawning pool he crawled out of.
Exactly.

I heard PPP address Krauts involvement last night, he brushed it off by saying it was a stale joke to keep ragging on Kraut or some dumb shit like that.

My current theory is that this whole drama wasn't the epic takedown Kraut was going for so he advised PPP and Godwinson to do a minor back pedal on the whole "collusion" angle, then try to get on everyones good side by memeing on Ralph while simultaneously fanning the flames of Ralphs massive spergout.

Basically Kraut has learnt to not infinitely double down when it comes to "logical arguments" and that the internet likes the side that memes better. Also he's letting people that are funnier and more charismatic than him take the spotlight.

ChickenNoodleBoop

kiwifarms.net
Exactly.

I heard PPP address Krauts involvement last night, he brushed it off by saying it was a stale joke to keep ragging on Kraut or some dumb shit like that.

My current theory is that this whole drama wasn't the epic takedown Kraut was going for so he advised PPP and Godwinson to do a minor back pedal on the whole "collusion" angle, then try to get on everyones good side by memeing on Ralph while simultaneously fanning the flames of Ralphs massive spergout.

Basically Kraut has learnt to not infinitely double down when it comes to "logical arguments" and that the internet likes the side that memes better. Also he's letting people that are funnier and more charismatic than him take the spotlight.
So he's become a cuck, got yah

Reactions: Persepolis

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net