Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what's funnier, this or Mama JF herself
Mama JF is funnier as it is done sincerely and without irony. Makes me question if Andy Warski was the only retard JFG has partnered with who he hasn't stuck his fingers in.

Although I'm kind of enjoying Kraut's turn into an unrepentant nihilistic shitposter. It is a better way to deal with a fall from grace than trooning out.

Hakuba Gaijin

kiwifarms.net
Mama JFs video last week was one of the bizarest things i ve seen on the internet in a while. I still cant believe JF let her upload it. Hes such a shameless tard wrangler.

Well played, Kraut. His redemption arc is coming along swimmingly.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Mama JF is funnier as it is done sincerely and without irony. Makes me question if Andy Warski was the only retard JFG has partnered with who he hasn't stuck his fingers in.

Although I'm kind of enjoying Kraut's turn into an unrepentant nihilistic shitposter. It is a better way to deal with a fall from grace than trooning out.
This place couldn't take another troon, too much of a divide by zero event.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1359946View attachment 1359947
Well,guess it's time for Trout to get to work making that "Aydin Paladin a big bully jerk part 2 electric boogaloo" vid.
As much as I think you personally are a faggot simp, I've got to admit that Kraut's whole 200k celebration by enacting "sweet revenge" on an irrelevant bipolar thot is so hilariously Kraut that I'm going to watch to see it blow up in his face in some way. I think there's a legit 50/50 chance of that happening.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
kiwifarms.net
As much as I think you personally are a faggot simp, I've got to admit that Kraut's whole 200k celebration by enacting "sweet revenge" on an irrelevant bipolar thot is so hilariously Kraut that I'm going to watch to see it blow up in his face in some way. I think there's a legit 50/50 chance of that happening.
Oh I know that this is gonna blow up in his face. I legitimately can't wait for him to drop that video,just so I can laugh at him throwing another temper tantrum over a girl that doesn't give a shit about him anymore.