Kraut and Tea / Joseph Lancaster / @GiveMeThouMemes - Schizo pseudo-intellectual with impulsive buyer's remorse, electrified nipple clamps & split penis.

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was gonna say I wonder who he's gonna blame but then he made a statement on Discord:
on being banned from twitter.png

Also on Discord is this statement on Lauren Southern:
on lauren southern.png
I find him very hypocritical as he's telling people to never forgive or forget, even though that is exactly what he expected people to do with his past. So aggressive in his statement too. From the perspective of trying to patch holes telling someone who may want to change and make up for their past decisions you're really not going to get people out of the alt-right spheres if they're coming back to you and your saying they should just fuck off. Really gonna convince people to drop the ideology and come to your side.

Innse30

kiwifarms.net
How could you trust Kraut to get important facts right in any documentary, when he thinks Trouts get pregnant?
He appeared on r/badhistory mutliple times.
He can fake an accent to appeal to idiots. He can steal the format from a now passed away youtuber. But one thing he can't do is get the brain cells to release a video which is at least somewhat factual.

Farmer Dave

kiwifarms.net
He can fake an accent to appeal to idiots. He can steal the format from a now passed away youtuber. But one thing he can't do is get the brain cells to release a video which is at least somewhat factual.
Imagine getting dabbed on this hard by reddit.

Reactions: TheBeanz

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everybody will be glad to know that Kraut has reformed and his days of planning Gay Ops on discord are behind him...

Good God that was hilarious. I think it's safe to say these lads have done the impossible and redeemed Kraut.
I've watched bits and pieces of kraut on with them. The feeling i got was he was past the scheming hate of his enemies, is he actually normal now?
He's made a whole load of new friends, like Vaush, Destiny and now PPP.

Weird Ages

kiwifarms.net
Everybody will be glad to know that Kraut has reformed and his days of planning Gay Ops on discord are behind him...

When crying in PPP's thread for over a month wasn't enough and now you have to crosspost and bring your seethe to other threads.
Based.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Lol, no. When he came to this thread and people started asking questions, he ran away like a bitch. So yeah, he left those days behind by pretending, thay they never happened.

Horse cock lover, incest supporter and Gunt 2.0. Perfect company for a fat BDSM enthusiast with a split dick.

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net
I was gonna say I wonder who he's gonna blame but then he made a statement on Discord:
View attachment 1394968

Also on Discord is this statement on Lauren Southern:
View attachment 1394969
I find him very hypocritical as he's telling people to never forgive or forget, even though that is exactly what he expected people to do with his past. So aggressive in his statement too. From the perspective of trying to patch holes telling someone who may want to change and make up for their past decisions you're really not going to get people out of the alt-right spheres if they're coming back to you and your saying they should just fuck off. Really gonna convince people to drop the ideology and come to your side.
From Rage after Storm to Aydin Paladin, Kraut has a long history of neurotic obsessions and incel rage regards women who won't touch his split dick and he couches his harassment as virtue, just like any good SJW
He runs scared from from any target likely to clap back though.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From Rage after Storm to Aydin Paladin, Kraut has a long history of neurotic obsessions and incel rage regards women who won't touch his split dick and he couches his harassment as virtue, just like any good SJW
He runs scared from from any target likely to clap back though.
I watched the Vaush stream, it was really weird, he brought up Aydin Paladin and just started to get himself more and more worked up.

It kind of demonstrated something about Kraut, he actually dominated the conversation with Vaush to that point, but after he got worked up Vaush was able to take back control. Its like he has this self defeating impulse in him.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only issues I see with Kraut videos is a failure to disclose biases and tangents to push certain viewpoints. I don't really see this as an issue since the bias is kinda obvious.

Reactions: Scarface1