What do you think of Kreia's philosophy?
- don't depend on anyone or anything for power, this includes money or the charity of others (money is a way of getting goods and services from others)
- don't help those who can't help themselves if there is nothing in on it for you (she says something about keeping those who can't/won't fight their own battles dependent for profit),
- let people fight their own battles and never take them away from them,
- never live for anyone or an ideology,
- don't be seduced by the prey/predator dynamic as real power comes from within and not others.
- to manipulate a crowd it takes more than raw power, gives example of demagogy but says enlightenment rather than dogma is better
TL;DR power comes from within, not money or services or things you can take from others, weak people are weak because they won't fight their own battles, take advantage of weak people, don't fight their battles for them but make them dependent on you instead (makes sense when you think that not fighting your own battles = finding some cope or the other).