Careercow Kristina Karo

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor Bible

Inferior Enfant Terrible
kiwifarms.net
1389823761_photo_2.JPG

Kristina Karo is a Ukrainian pop singer who I, and practically everyone else, have never heard of until today, where she accused her alleged former friend, actress Mila Kunis, of stealing her pet back in first grade, a chicken named "Doggy." Karo claims that as a result, she suffered years of emotional distress and that she had to go to therapy. She just appeared on TMZ Live, where she lashed out at Harvey Levin.

I'm not making any of this shit up.

The I Scream Man

APPARENTLY CHRISTMAS IS OVER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she's really trying to sue Mila Kunis over a chicken. She also dresses like a cartoon character and speaks in a stereotypical Eastern European accent.
Lolcows are bizarre people/groups/events, that are on the Internet, and respond negatively to people in a funny way. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber that isn't a drama queen.

Also you're being kind of racist, just saying. :)

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
I think she's really trying to sue Mila Kunis over a chicken. She also dresses like a cartoon character and speaks in a stereotypical Eastern European accent.
Again this is a blurb on EXTRA not actual lolcowdom. You could argue her music videos but those fall more into the "so bad they're good" category. Again not really lolcow material. Accents are accents. No need to bring it up.

Connor Bible

Inferior Enfant Terrible
kiwifarms.net
Lolcows are bizarre people/groups/events, that are on the Internet, and respond negatively to people in a funny way. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber that isn't a drama queen.

Also you're being kind of racist, just saying. :)
Well, I've never heard of this person. Period.

Shrekolas Cage

I'm already gamerfood, tyce
kiwifarms.net
In all seriousness though, you should probably provide more info and preferably links. Also remember that this forum is for discussion of exceptional individuals with an Internet presence, which is why we don't have, say, a Westboro Baptist Church thread (this is stickiesd somewhere if I recall). Besides she just seems like your average bratty Eastern European wannabe Miley Cyrus, nothing really unique.

Connor Bible

Inferior Enfant Terrible
kiwifarms.net
I just did a Google search and all I'm getting are links to her music and coverage of the lawsuit. She seems to have popped out of thin air. I'd recommend keeping an eye on her, in case she does do something even more foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.