Careercow Kristina Kittensworth - Autistic Comic Artist and Animator with Overactive Imagination.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Wi-fi Calcium

kiwifarms.net
This an import from Deviantart horrors. Kristina herself is hilarious and she has more than enough potential for her own thread. Her profile descriptions really speak for themselves.

I am Magic-Kristina-KW and I bet you're wondering what's KW stands for if you're confused. It's stand for Kittensworth. Kittens + worth = Kittensworth.

I am a magical witch princess who came from Trolla after I got transported from Earth where I was a human girl. I became a chosen one who pull the sword of light from the stone at Trolla and moved to the castle called Unfortress where High Muck-Muck and Muckess Isabella with their son and daughter: Prince Muckus and Princess Gloria Sal who accepted me to stay at this kingdom for life so they made me a second princess.

I use my magical powers that does everything like healing the sick and the injured people, conjure things like food and clothes, granting wishes, teleporting, use elemental powers to fight bad guys and change disguises, except it won't deflate me back to normal because if I blow or swell up like a balloon, this inflation process within me is strong against magic so I shouldn't rely on magic. ^^;

I joined the Team Bloom when I was 15 until after 2 years, I got sucked into the TV that I'm watching T.U.F.F. Puppy TV shows by Butch Hartman who is my favorite cartoon creator and landed in Petropolis where I turned into a kitten (later a cat at age 18) and I look similar to Kitty Katswell, except my hair is long and has spiky bottom edge, brown eyes, thin tail and I'm a 4'11 feet tall petite girl that most people mistaken me for 12 or 14 year old kid because I look so young and small like a 10 year old little girl. I know heights and appearances can be very deceiving. ^^;

People thought I was popular because of the fan club called "KristinaKittensworth" :iconkristinakittensworth: so I feel confident, famous and sweetest girl that my friends and loved ones said about who I am. :aww:

Anyway, I became a new fan of B-Robo Kabutack, one ofMetal Heroes Japanese shows by Toei Company and my most favorite character is Kabutack because he's adorable, sweet, kind, helpful, polite and spunky with sense of humor, but clumsy.

However, I'm still a fan of TUFF Puppy too and I still like Butch Hartman as my favorite cartoon creator so I can also work on T.U.F.F. Puppy stories that my friends and I roleplayed and at least comics.

Magic-Kristina-KW
Kristina Kittensworth
Artist | Hobbyist | Other
United States
That's me, Kristina Kittensworth.

Nicknames: Tinay, Miss Imaginary and Happy Dream (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls)

Likes: Veggie Tales, Larry the Cucumber, Orko the Great from He-Man and the Masters of Universe, friends and family, every universe from all universes including Trolla, Montropolis and Ebon, Team Bloom (especially Juniper Ebonywood, formerly), playing video games, drawing, making books and stories, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, playing with Team Bloom and even my real friends in reality, adventures, Marvin the Martian, Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain, blue, singing (sometimes), dancing (sometimes), My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Equestria Girls, the Dazzlings of MLP EG - Rainbow Rocks (especially Sonata Dusk) and staying home.

Dislikes: Rude people, anyone with bad language and attitude, someone gonna hurt, threat, tease and/or kidnap me and my friends, especially Team Bloom, immature people, Doctor Zoog from She-Ra: Princess of Power's episode, "The Greatest Magic"(my arch-enemy), getting in trouble, and bad things happen.

Fears: Snakes, reptiles, slimy animals, frogs, toads, lizards, scary movies including My Bloody Valentines, Gila Monsters, scorpions, spiders, Masahito Fujiwami(conquered), Mancorpus the Manticore(conquered), Veggie Tales in 16 years(conquered), anything I didn't like in garage sale, sea rays like I saw them in Aquarium, and murderers in Horror movies including Freddy Vs. Jason and My Bloody Valentines.

Occupation: Artist, author, text roleplayer, singer (formerly) and storyboard animatic artist.

Current Residence: Los Angeles, La Puente, California

Favorite genre of music: Pop, Classic, kids' various, Techno, and Oldies

Favorite style of art: Anime, Spongebob, Sonic, He-Man, Filmation, and cartoonish

Favourite cartoon character: Orko, Spongebob Squarepants, Juniper Ebonywood, Mike Wazowski and more.
Personal Quote: "Ha! I like to hear you see you try it" and "Peace out"
www.youtube.com/user/KristinaKittensworth

She has her own cartoon cartoon idea like a lot of other autistics, hers is called the Clever Belovers, but unlike other lolcows she's currently studying in animation. She sometimes her uploads comics and student videos on her YouTube. She's pretty harmless overall, although she's a bit of a downer towards criticism and a very naive person. Kristina has somewhat of a sad backstory. She's in a divorced family and lives with her mother. Her mother appears to be really strict and have some kind of grudge against men. It's most likely due to a history of abuse that runs in her family. As a result, Kristina cannot date or start any sort of relationship. She's also had several tragic events in her family. It appears like her outlet to keep herself happy is by drawing these strange comics and acting out cartoons.

me_in_french_fries_costume_with_my_r2d2_toy_3_by_magic_kristina_kw-d9ezfbu.jpg

henry_aka_stainer_black_5_is_in_love_with_me_by_kristinad121-d4mpvs3.png
havtith_episode___pudgy_kristina_title_sequence_by_magic_kristina_kw-d8cjfjg.jpg

This is the first fan-made episode of Human and Veggie Tales In The House, "Pudgy Kristina" requested by TheCafeBaltic who wants me to draw me in HaVTitH style became fat and also a story about me fattened up which gives me idea so I asked Evan aka :icondragonus-prime: for help to research any Biblical verses about weight gain, be yourself and gluttony.

Idea summary: When I helped Jimmy and Jerry out with their house, I cook Spam musubi for them and they are delicious for Jimmy and Jerry Gourd. I walk off to get my stuff until when I get back, I hear Jerry saying something about "she's not special because she is too skinny so I deserved a fat one" which hurts my feelings which I thought he was talking about me so I walk out of their house. Jerry was actually talking about his skinny flower named Gloria that he owns this plant, not me. Outside, I was feeling wonder why am I not special for being so thin until I decided to eat lots of unhealthy junk food in order to fatten myself up so I can impress Jerry Gourd with my new obese look and change my life and everything. What will Jerry will say if he saw me fat and different than my usual, healthy, thin self? Find out more if you read this fanfiction.

This episode has a lesson in Be Yourself and Stay Healthy.

1) Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God meaning be yourself

2) "Ye should not change one's image as long as he is still the same at heart" by Evan known as Dragonus-Prime

I draw myself in cartoon human form in Adobe Flash Professional and I did both this background and typography in Photoshop.

Note: Phil Vischer, if you see and read my fanfic, "Pudgy Kristina", I bet it will give you an idea for your new episode of VeggieTales In The House created by A Big Idea Production (or Entertainment) and Dreamwork Animation Production that contained a lesson about be yourself with those Bible verses I found and I bet it will inspired you, turn this fan thing into real TV episode or something.

There's some lulzy stuff in her journal entries.

http://magic-kristina-kw.deviantart...Disney-Frozen-best-dream-last-night-545286457

http://magic-kristina-kw.deviantart...-and-Kingdom-Hearts-crossover-dream-544160864

archive back when she sperged constantly about Hero 108

She's recently passed a million profile views. Kristina has her own fanbase consisting of literally some the most autistic people on Deviantart. A few of her fans even copy her style of sperging and obsess about her constantly. They do autistic dream journals, they make the same crossovers and they apparently like the exact same things that she does. Click on just about anyone of her followers and you'd find some truly remarkable :autism:. She even had one fan got called out after he lied to everyone she was his girlfriend and forced another one of her followers to draw her pregnant with his baby.

get_well_soon__kristina_by_eli_j_brony-d8bpa40.png
kristina_the_blue_tank_engine_by_radiotonepictures-d9jnylx.jpg
untitled_drawing_by_callewis2-d7355t4.png
kristina_inflated_in_her_bedroom_by_juacoproductionsarts-d8jbnhk.png
Deviantart: http://magic-kristina-kw.deviantart.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KristinaKittensworth/videos
Google+: https://plus.google.com/112811709810806430431
Blog: http://kristinakittensworth.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-am-magic-kristina-kw-and-i-bet-youre.html
Clever Belovers Wikia: http://the-clever-belovers.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Last edited:

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about making a thread about her myself, if only because she has an autistic army behind her. She looks bizarrely normal irl, which makes me wonder if her fanbase is partially motivated by wanting to jump her bones.

Given the sheer number of thirsty lolcows we encounter, the answer is pretty obvious.

Wi-fi Calcium

kiwifarms.net
She's definitely the kind of person you can't really hate. To some extent I feel bad for her, she seems to have an insanely overprotective mother.
http://magic-kristina-kw.deviantart...-can-t-have-sex-with-and-marry-guys-456868777

Kristina comes off as incredibly naive. If you don't know she ends up unblocking the guy after that.
http://magic-kristina-kw.deviantart.com/journal/Does-anyone-knows-Funnytime77-before-415531778
Attention, everyone. Some of my friends and even my former friends who are not my friends anymore like RAGINGBOBO don't know nor met Funnytime77 before which sounds like it to me. Did anyone knows about Funnytime77 after I, LilyReaper1013 or someone I don't know who know about him?

However, I wanna hear both sides of the story about funnytime77?

Is it really true that some people warned me that he cheats on girls, trolling, using girls and anyone as pawns including me (honestly, not a lie) and more I don't know about? If so, then I was telling the truth the whole time if you look it up my journal. magic-kristina-kw.deviantart.c…

To be honest, sometimes, he acts as Apply from Veggie Tales to roleplay with me when he gets bored all the time after I share my interests, likes, hobbies and anything personal with him from the day we first met. Right now, now Funnytime77 seems to forget that he used to call himself "Apply" for his roleplay character role and more like T-Rex and "throw" it away from his memories this year or so.

Users who don't know Funnytime77:
1) Rikuthedragonslayer

2) Yoshikingmaster

3) Darkdarling98

4) Protector-Joel

5) Dragonus-Prime

6) Mega-Man-King

7) RAGINGBOBO

8) PokemonDigimongirl

9) spongefan12

10) CmdrNIX

11) Thatknuxandsilverfan

Users who know Funnytime77:

1) berry-duke96

2) Brainstormer623

3) Samthelily

4) Callewis2

5) Yamisamurai24

6) MrSquiggles1993

7) ArtificialCabbage

8) MachineQueen

If some of you know him, then explain it to me after I already know about Funnytime77.