Dramacow Kristina Mendez / Kristina Hansen / The WoolyBumblebee / Just Me TWBB / HorsefaceMcGee - Anti-sjw traitor/salt mine, Sargon's #1 Fangirl

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't she part of the honeybadgers? I don't know what happened but it seems after Pmurt was elected many "rationals" seemed to be jumping wagons or trying to undermine others in the "community" like how Thunderfoot recently made that video against Sargon.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what happened but it seems after Pmurt was elected many "rationals" seemed to be jumping wagons or trying to undermine others in the "community" like how Thunderfoot recently made that video against Sargon.

To be fair Sargon is a massive cunt. But like a lot of SJW's she is pretty obsessed with the guy

Her reply to kraut and tea's video.

I have no idea about the minutae of Canadian laws so can't really comment but-

1)she couldnt really rebuke the more obvious issue that the threats no longer exist so she can't prove they were even sent.
2)pretty much everything she posted is easy to fake.
3)she never redresses the the idea the police might have considered her claims a waste of time.

Also her production values suck

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there like a trend in the SJW community relating to bees at the moment, because this girl isn't the only SJW I've come across with a bee in her Twitter name. What's that all about?

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
Is there like a trend in the SJW community relating to bees at the moment, because this girl isn't the only SJW I've come across with a bee in her Twitter name. What's that all about?
What, like how hbomberguy and Shaun and Jen think that the skull has been 'co-opted' by the "rational" sphere?

Can you give examples? I don't really see the trend you're referencing. Then again, I don't use Twitter that much.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you give examples? I don't really see the trend you're referencing. Then again, I don't use Twitter that much.
I can't provide any caps because I don't use Twitter much either, but I saw a woman with a bee in her Twitter name word policing John Cleese for describing the Orlando shooter as a "psycho". At first I thought her and this chick were the same person, but they're not and I've seen other SJWs using bees too.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't the bee emoji usually mean they're a Beyonce fan? Her fandom calls itself the Beyhive - hence the bee because funny pun. It has lots of 'woke' easily-offended people in it, so that might be it?

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/o45FU
upload_2017-5-22_10-43-32.png

Still don't think her obsession with Sargon is noteworthy?

2spooky

kiwifarms.net
I assume it has something to do with the assorted SAVE THE BEES posts that are making the rounds again, plus the whole "bees are a perfect matriarchy and don't need no stinkin men u w u" idea?

So basically bandwagon + autism

StraightShooter

Short, sweet, and to the point
kiwifarms.net
I assume it has something to do with the assorted SAVE THE BEES posts that are making the rounds again, plus the whole "bees are a perfect matriarchy and don't need no stinkin men u w u" idea?

In bee and ant colonies, males just get to sit around and have sex with the Queen all day while the female workers do all the hard work, it'd be every Manosphere manbaby's dream come true.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kristina has been into Bees since before she went SJW, the bee thing is just kinda her gimmick online. It's in her username after all. And has been since she's been notable in any capacity.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kristina, Kristina.
Watching a panel isn't harassment.
Posting about @jennymcpoopypants on a doxing site like ours is a lot closer, bt still no cigar.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: