Horrorcow Kristina Paige Klein / Krissy Klein / Klein Journey of Hope - Fundie Christian mom, turns her daughters into frankendolls with repeated brain surgeries, either MbP or worst case of taking dr's advice ever

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
The Watts case is a great example of "Everyone sucks." Daddy sucks for cheating and killing his little girls. Mommy sucks for being an MLM harpy desperate for attention. One thing tat stuck out to me with that case is that she only ever had a handful of views on her videos, but thought she was some MLM star. Very obvious she was keeping her kids looking sickly. She kept her kids' hair super short on purpose and made them look like ugly cancer patients.

I don't care about saying mean things about dead people. The older daughter was a very, very weird looking little girl.
The older daughter just didn't have any hair, it grew very slowly. It could have been illness, it could have been Shannan. She wasn't cutting it, there just wasn't any.

Why are they even being tested for things that they obviously don't have? Fragile X and osteogenesis imperfecta are not something that would go unnoticed for 10 years, things that cause facial deformities even less so.
That's just what Krissy said. Who knows if those tests really happened or if a doctor just said "we can rule these out"

Reactions: Ihatechildren

Ihatechildren

Please fuck off back to Reddit .
kiwifarms.net
They're a clusterfuck of bored and for some reason mostly religious housewives who whiteknight the late Mrs. Watts high and low across the internet. They disrupt any discussion they find that implies she may not have been the most saintly and tragic of victims with excessive "don't speak ill of the dead" branded moralfagging and a resounding battle cry to #shinelikeshanann.

I'd feel bad if the actual Shriners got grifted by these types, though. They've got that money-making circus to help sick kids, we've just got a circus around making kids sick for money.
The shiners tried to do this on the Watt's threads at DataLounge and didn't last more than a few posts . It's pretty clear they run off from any sm or forum where they can't shut down all criticism, can't find the personal information of those not agreeing with them or where they can't gang up on people not singing the praises of St Shannan and Thrive.

That shinelikeshannan garbage was worked into hawking Thrive products by Shannan's friends, followers and her own family within days of her death so they were exploiting her death more than the people making simple disagreements about her past .

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: large_farva

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think the Watts case is anything more than an interesting coincidence. But it does show how the internet has changed narc mothers. They used to just have key parties and try to steal a neighbors husband while ignoring the kids. Now their kids become the online star of their attention show and all men are ignored.

Anyway, whatever Shan’ann was really like, it was her husband who murdered her while the kids were watching and then made one watch the other die knowing she’d be next. That’s on Chris and only Chris. Munchie or not, Shan’ann deserved a divorce, not death. Not that I’d cry if this husband woke up and strangled Krissy. But the kids are innocents.

Krissy’s daughters really are pretty little girls, and clearly are going to be attractive women. And they seem to be interested in the arts. A mom like her should have been a stage mom, pushing her kids into show business. She wants money-there is a lot to be made there. Look at the Olsen twins-billionaires. She chose the wrong type of narc mom to be.

I too am confused about these kids. She has four. One is a twin that she remembered once. What about the other two, do we know who they are? (I suppose Kale is a boys name?)

I feel bad for anybody who has a real diagnosis of EDS. It’s become so much of a munchie disease I probably would not believe anybody who told me they had it. Shows how Munchies are not harmless, they can affect the way people think.

Kacchan

Carbon-based lifeform
kiwifarms.net
Are horrorcows just getting harder and harder to NOT A-log? Because Jesus Christ, I don't think I've seen a MbP case where they've gotten the kid fucking surgeries.

I feel honest to God sorry for these kids. Imagine being constantly cut open instead of just drugged as shit, which is still awful, but surgeries is a new level of fucked. These are obviously just little girls who want to live a normal life, but mommy has them convinced they're going to be dead before they reach 21. All you can hope is that somebody catches on and put these kids in someone else's care. Someone who's loving.

If you want to watch something about how fucking demented MbP mothers are, watch The Act. It's a Hulu series about the case of Gypsy Blanchard, a child subject to abuse by her MbP mother who would end up murdering her mother and is currently serving 10 years in a Missouri state prison. It's just absolutely fucked how these mothers treat their kids.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think the Watts case is anything more than an interesting coincidence. But it does show how the internet has changed narc mothers. They used to just have key parties and try to steal a neighbors husband while ignoring the kids. Now their kids become the online star of their attention show and all men are ignored.

Anyway, whatever Shan’ann was really like, it was her husband who murdered her while the kids were watching and then made one watch the other die knowing she’d be next. That’s on Chris and only Chris. Munchie or not, Shan’ann deserved a divorce, not death. Not that I’d cry if this husband woke up and strangled Krissy. But the kids are innocents.

Krissy’s daughters really are pretty little girls, and clearly are going to be attractive women. And they seem to be interested in the arts. A mom like her should have been a stage mom, pushing her kids into show business. She wants money-there is a lot to be made there. Look at the Olsen twins-billionaires. She chose the wrong type of narc mom to be.

I too am confused about these kids. She has four. One is a twin that she remembered once. What about the other two, do we know who they are? (I suppose Kale is a boys name?)

I feel bad for anybody who has a real diagnosis of EDS. It’s become so much of a munchie disease I probably would not believe anybody who told me they had it. Shows how Munchies are not harmless, they can affect the way people think.
I mentioned the Watts because of the coincidental similarities being a possible contributing factor to negative opinions in the community, that's all.

Nothing is going to change what already happened to the Watts family, even opinions about them.

As for the weird list of names - Krissy says she had 3 miscarriages (the 'twin' included)

She made a memorial stone for one miscarriage:
08.png

I haven't the slightest clue wtf she's thinking with this twin story. There's no evidence and she posted a fuckload of ultrasound pics to myspace.

BogTrotter

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned the Watts because of the coincidental similarities being a possible contributing factor to negative opinions in the community, that's all.

Nothing is going to change what already happened to the Watts family, even opinions about them.

As for the weird list of names - Krissy says she had 3 miscarriages (the 'twin' included)

She made a memorial stone for one miscarriage:
View attachment 990156

I haven't the slightest clue wtf she's thinking with this twin story. There's no evidence and she posted a fuckload of ultrasound pics to myspace.
What in the fuck is that middle name supposed to be? Narihn? Nmriah? God these people spell like they go around with marbles in their mouths.

Panda788

hold me tigjt like hamburguer
kiwifarms.net
I've seen cases on tv before of kids of MPB mothers that had to make surgery, but many were on the ""harmless"" side, simple surgeries, etc not that that would be that much better either, go to surgery and being opened when you never needed it in the first place. but brain surgery is on another level of risky.

So piggy Krissy obviously deserves to be shit on and all that, but if she really has MbP, which is overused bitches are just crazy, then she herself has a legitimate medical condition and needs help, and prison probably. But what the fuck is going on with the doctors? The husband is a cuck, whatever, but these doctors are fucking professionals. Crazy and weak people are going to suck and fuck things up, that's the parents in all this, but the doctors are the real monsters. I thought getting through medical school and being a doctor was impressive but obviously you can be a complete fucking reeree and operate on children. Kinda wild.

BogTrotter

kiwifarms.net
I thought getting through medical school and being a doctor was impressive but obviously you can be a complete fucking reeree and operate on children. Kinda wild
Sometimes docs are legit bonkers, but sometimes those MBP fucks go really extra hard on the let’s-make-the-kids-look-sick-by-making-them-sick. Kids are perfect for it since they’ll do what parents tell them (for the most part), can be scared and tricked into all kinds of stuff, and will look and act sick enough to convince docs they’re in horrible pain — especially if Mom makes sure they ARE in pain. A few minutes consulting Dr Google and a trip to Walmart for whatever dosing mechanism is en vogue with these sadists and kid is writhing in agony at the ER. The docs are gonna do whatever it takes.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
She's still not done with butchering her children, and never forgets that fucking paypal link

- she's gotten approval for exploratory surgery? or an endoscopy and colonoscopy for her oldest and claims he only weighs 76lbs.
- the older daughter is suffering from mental health/emotional issues coping with her mother's MBP
- she's hoping the younger daughter needs more brain surgery
- she's just waiting for her youngest to be mature enough to handle INVASIVE testing - if it's necessary, why not do it now? waiting makes it look that much more unnecessary. You do not put a child's health on "the back burner" so this seems more like a lie, like doctors are unwilling to do such invasive testing on a young child for no good reason.
- her Breast Cancer, you know, the one she had two surgeries to remove tumors, well she still has tumors somehow. I'm baffled. Below is a post from the end of September where Krissy says they're celebrating "clear margins" - I don't know anything about breast cancer, but wouldn't a celebration of clear margins mean she no longer had tumors in her breasts? From what I do understand, the protocol is to follow up the clear margins with some sort of cancer medication (chemo?) to make sure it's completely gone. I think she's telling partial truths about her breast cancer, but grossly exaggerating some things.
kl.png

kl (2).png

Clear margins:
cm.png

By now, they've gotten the repairs on their car and have already stated they had another car, but that gofundme is STILL UP.

Last edited:

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
So her kids' problems are food refusal for one, frequent colds and ambiguous mental health issues for another, headaches for another, and frequent peepee pants/bedwetting for another.

Definitely sounds like a family that should need constant funding and surgeries.

I'm becoming more convinced something sexually sinister is happening in the house. Nearly all of those four children's complaints (everything except the colds) are things that sexual abuse victims sometimes present with. I wonder if invasive tests and surgeries are used to keep them in line for abusive purposes, i.e. refusal to comply with abuser demands is met with more searching for surgically-correctable issues. Threatening psych ward commitment for refusal to comply was a common tactic for sexual abusers for a long time, threatening them with dangerous, scarring brain surgery if they try to get out of daddy's special friday nights by saying they have a headache one more time sounds like the dystopian nightmare update to that scenario.

This goes double because of the times they've fled states when doctors started prying too much. That's honestly extreme for most munchies, but par for the course for horror-house abusers.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
So her kids' problems are food refusal for one, frequent colds and ambiguous mental health issues for another, headaches for another, and frequent peepee pants/bedwetting for another.

Definitely sounds like a family that should need constant funding and surgeries.

I'm becoming more convinced something sexually sinister is happening in the house. Nearly all of those four children's complaints (everything except the colds) are things that sexual abuse victims sometimes present with. I wonder if invasive tests and surgeries are used to keep them in line for abusive purposes, i.e. refusal to comply with abuser demands is met with more searching for surgically-correctable issues. Threatening psych ward commitment for refusal to comply was a common tactic for sexual abusers for a long time, threatening them with dangerous, scarring brain surgery if they try to get out of daddy's special friday nights by saying they have a headache one more time sounds like the dystopian nightmare update to that scenario.

This goes double because of the times they've fled states when doctors started prying too much. That's honestly extreme for most munchies, but par for the course for horror-house abusers.
I'd normally be right behind you on the sexual abuse speculation with the issues these kids are presenting. However, I think there are some special circumstances that might point elsewhere. These boys have been basically ignored for their whole lives, everything has been about their sisters, and they've had little control over what each next day is going to bring. Even when things seem like they're improving, the mother stirs up hysteria in hopes that a doctor will perform another life changing operation on those girls. Not to mention the mother is always reminding them in the background: soon it will be your turn for testing and scary (likely unnecessary) procedures. The girls are depressed because their lives are fucked and they have no control over the next invasive surgery till their out of their mother's grasp. Just like the mother never publicly celebrates positive health updates for the kids, I doubt she privately celebrates them either. The kids probably have no idea where they stand on the illness spectrum. Keeping them confused or in the dark about their own conditions makes it easier for her to make up stories to the doctors.

I mean, perhaps there is sexual abuse going on there too, it might make sense for why the father never steps in against his wife's lies and begging. Or he's just checked out. With or without sexual abuse, there's enough medical and emotional abuse going on there to trigger the symptoms they're presenting.

_______

As for Krissy's cancer, there have been so many mistruths from the beginning, who knows what to believe now? Maybe I'm just overloaded by all of her stories, but when did she get diagnosed with EDS? Is that why she originally took the daughters for testing, or does she have imaginary EDS? If someone needs a double mastectomy for cancer treatment, it shouldn't make any difference if she has EDS or not. Yes, wound healing would take longer, but either she needs it, or she doesn't. I was under the assumption that she had lumps, they were biopsied and removed, and that was that?

Why do people associate her sads with need for money? None of the things she's listed should require a request for money.

____
Someone said they feel bad for people with EDS and that it must be hard for them to get treated and diagnosed since it's the munchie disease du jour. I have a friend with EDS and it's been impossible for her to get diagnosed. It's been a years-long process. She's in a small town, it's a two year wait to get in with a geneticist, and all the other doctors want to call it fibromyalgia. When she first told me I was like "oh, one of those invisible diseases" but as the years went on, I believed it and the queen who won last season of drag race had it and his symptoms were really noticeable so it is a real thing, but doctors don't treat it like it is. If I had EDS, I'd probably save as much as I could to go to the EDS research institute, or the closest local doctor who works with them. I can't imagine going from dr to dr with a real condition that they won't acknowledge because they don't know enough about. But for the record, Krissy doesn't seem to complain about the typical EDS things, like popping joints out of place due to hyperflexibility, etc. Maybe that's just one kind of EDS?

Slimy Time

Rape Face #4
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I clicked on this out of interest, was not ready for that amount of horrifying information. Someone actually managed to top Susan Schofield in level of MbP depravity. It's one thing to drug the shit out of your kids, another to get their heads cut open. Knowing how long it took for Schofield's kids to be removed and taken care of by the state and no dad, I'm sadly not holding out hope for these little ones getting an intervention.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just overloaded by all of her stories, but when did she get diagnosed with EDS? Is that why she originally took the daughters for testing, or does she have imaginary EDS? If someone needs a double mastectomy for cancer treatment, it shouldn't make any difference if she has EDS or not. Yes, wound healing would take longer, but either she needs it, or she doesn't. I was under the assumption that she had lumps, they were biopsied and removed, and that was that?
They don't have EDS though.

2016 05 03 avee dx.png

= not EDS

Says they got into an EDS clinic - this would be the consult with the geneticist maybe? I don't think this continued, not sure.
2018 09 12 into eds clinic.png

Insurance denies genetic testing, so their friends create a non-profit to make a tax deductible donation so the kleins could all be tested for EDS.
2018 12 18 advocate.png

This. This is the post about the results of the genetic testing and it did not show they have EDS.
dreaded news that its not EDS.png

ld.png

Again, it's not EDS. And it's not fucking Loey Dietz either, do a quick google image search on that one.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
They don't have EDS though.

View attachment 1002704
= not EDS

Says they got into an EDS clinic - this would be the consult with the geneticist maybe? I don't think this continued, not sure.
View attachment 1002705

Insurance denies genetic testing, so their friends create a non-profit to make a tax deductible donation so the kleins could all be tested for EDS.
View attachment 1002709

This. This is the post about the results of the genetic testing and it did not show they have EDS.
View attachment 1002688
View attachment 1002731
Again, it's not EDS. And it's not fucking Loey Dietz either, do a quick google image search on that one.
No, I'm kinda familiar with loey dietz from the last time this came up in her thread. Those kids don't have marfan or any other traits similar to loey deitz.

I'm sure the insurance denied the genetic testing because they didn't have clinical markers of EDS to justify testing in the first place.

But what I'm wondering about is her claiming EDS, and that's why they're not doing a double mastectomy on her, because it is too hard for EDS patients to heal.

Reactions: large_farva

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about sexual mistreatment; I suppose it’s possible, especially if Daddy is really a doctor and lets this medical charade go on. But I’m doubting that now. If he was a physician and all this went on, he could be disciplined, and his wife hasn’t picked up on any shop talk, which is rare. She knows very little about terminology and how things work, especially with cancer, which a radiologist would know well.

Boys get eating disorders too, and this mother clearly causes chaos which would make somebody want that control. It could be Daddy but it could be crazy mommy causing terrible stress. The rest sounds like normal stuff to me. Lots of kids get daily headaches.

I know 100% she’s lying about the cancer. You don’t check tumor growth with ultrasound. It’s merely an initial diagnostic tool, not to rule in cancer but to rule out cysts. Even if they could tell from ultrasound there was a cancer there, they wouldn’t continue using US as follow up. MRI or PET is what they’d use.

And there is zero reason why she couldnt have a mastectomy. Or two if she wanted. (Cancer usually only shows in one side, women get doubles for symmetry in reconstruction-most women don’t know that. It also cannot spread from breast to breast). The risk of real breast cancer spreading would be worth the difficulty in healing skin.

Clear margins means they surgically removed cancer and got every cell in the vicinity-meaning they are sure they got it all. When a margin isn’t clear, they continue surgery until it is. They examine the removed tissue in the lab while the patient is on the table.

If she had cancer and for some miracle reason could not remove it, they would give her estrogen blockers or chemo, depending on the type of disease. They wouldn’t leave it untreated.

Finally, without treatment, cancer doesn’t grow and shrink. The reason cancer is deadly is because it grows and grows and spreads and grows. That’s what cancer is. If you’ve heard of somebody with a miracle recovery from untreated cancer, they were misdiagnosed. She would have to have something to treat it if it was there.

She could have DCIS, (ductal carcinoma in situ) which although has the word carcinoma in the name, is not cancer. The in situ part means it doesn’t move. DCIS is abnormal cells that may or may not mark where a cancer will grow. Nobody knows. That could be a watch and monitor situation, or a surgical procedure to remove it depending on the doctor/patient. It doesn’t need chemo, certainly, or a mastectomy. (Many scared women get doubles because of DCIS, they completely misunderstand what it is.) Doctors are considering a name change of the condition because of that. But they are not cancer tumors, usually just an area of cells, and wouldn’t be followed with ultrasound. Again, not cancer. If she has anything, I’m guessing she has that.

None of what she said makes sense. She’s lying about that and probably about it all. Poor kids.this is just as horrific as those Schofield kids. I hope nobody gives them a penny.

I’d like to find out more about that father.

Edit: weird typo

Last edited:

DeerSeason

kiwifarms.net
She obviously has a glorified and unrealistic image of herself as a "brave mother" doing "whatever it takes" to save her "dying children" against all odds. Aka lifetime movie bullshit. She probably romanticizes stories about mothers losing their kids to cancer etc. Money is also clearly a motivator but I doubt it's the main motivating factor. It reminds me of people who insist on having a tragic backstory all the time.
Also not sure if late but she's always shilling an Etsy shop called Peach Parlor Shop
20191109_020715.jpg
based in Locust Grove, GA and run by someone named Sara Robinett. This person probably knows the Klines personally since they have pics of her daughters on their insta
20191109_022001.jpg

Idk they sell ugly bows. Just looks like another cash grab.

But this made me lol:
20191109_020805.jpg

"Adalyn Kynleigh" whats with Christians and alphabet soup names?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino