KungFlu What Brand of Wierdos are Manifesting Where You Live? - Specific Situational Degeneracy

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
WOndering about what sort of garbagethink is springing up around the civilized world. Obviously not asking for powerlevelling, but I'm wondering what sort of spasticity is bubbling to the surface. Include a short demographic description of your community as concerns population/rural-urban, etc, and observations.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: mr.moon1488

Johann Bacha Bazi

kiwifarms.net
My local community is a large city on the east coast of the US that is majority-minority in make up and up until our governor issued a shelter-in-place order this week, there were still a fair amount of people conducting business as usual. Black people in particular weren't abiding by any of the instructions that have been drilled into all of us by now (because there's a bizarre rumor going around in that community that black people can't get it) and it took an official lock down to make them stay at home.

My facebook timeline has been hyperactive in a way that it hasn't been since 2009 and it's a hotbed of Boomer TDS, people posting the same stuff about washing hands/social distancing/etc. every single day, and parents complaining about having to spend time with their kids.

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
Bought my first pack of 3lb hamburger meat in a few weeks. The local Kroger has been a poster-child for why Boomers and Gloomers are greedy, self-serving bastards. I got out early and the store was actually stocking shelves this morning. I think out loud a lot these days, so I said something in the lines of "hey, I don't live in Venezuela any more," and the dude stocking the meat gave me a go-fuck yourself stare..

I think there are a maybe a hand full of actual cases in my area, I'm actually not sure of the exact total number because the local news media has been somewhat incoherent and vague about the spread to my area.

I have 3 strikes against me, as far as health issues go, so I'm trying to be as careful as possible. But fuck, I have to eat yo..

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Rural Quebec here. I live in small village that has a big tourism problem. Looks like something out of Switzerland. Very large (by our standards) city nearby. People are very mindful of space without prodding but the NIMBYs are doing social shaming bigtime. A lot of vegans, earth-mamas and other faggots around here. All the places that were set to defy the panic were shamed by the local BIA into closing. Tons of virtuesignalling afoot. While I hope the plague doesn't make it into our little valley, I conversely want all these selfrighteous shitcunts to get double-pneumonia. And expire from it.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Trudeau is talking tough today. Little catamite has been waiting his entire life to mutter "Just watch me" on TV like his Dad did ,instituting martial law in the 70s. I'll join the fucking Auxilliaries and smash heads if given the opportunity. Justin will get a Freikorps if he recalls all us old soldiers to do his Macron-ing for him, and regret it heartily. Bring on the B-Specials, Prettysox, I'm IN!

Un Platano

🐥🍌
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Far to many ostriches wanted to bury their heads in the sand and ignore it where I lived. Well, they can't ignore it now. Other than that, hording has gotten stupid over the past three or so days. There's no reason to hoard meat, you fuckers, that shit spoils.
People who are doing that are freezing the meat, where it will last essentially forever. What I don't get is why I can't find any eggs. How are people hoarding eggs? Only an utter maniac freezes their eggs.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mostly normal hording shit
saw somebody with mask and rubber gloves, also a couple of people who clearly just wore their usual crime bandannas

• DRINK!
Reactions: Tookie

Autumnal Equinox

Null killed my avatar
kiwifarms.net
Mostly a mix of old boomers hoarding anything they can and dipshit leftists telling anyone in earshot about how "this wouldn't happen if we'd just abolish capitalism maaaaaannnn!"

Also seen a few Reddit tier libertarians taking their children out and about because "fuck you government dad! You can't tell ME what to do! I don't care about possibly infecting my children or other people! Muh rights!"

WhoBusTank69

kiwifarms.net
Last week people were either blissfully unaware or outright mocking it and bitching about their barber wanting to close up shop.
Now they're either outright mocking it or lining up daily at the supermarket buying eggs, tard cum, and hand sanitizer like they ever washed their hands to begin with.

Tags
None