• Sitting in detention.

Careercow Kurt Eichenwald / Roy Rogers / Andrew McDonaldA-Logger, Epileptic Sped, Litigious Failed Journalist. Hentai Weeaboo Racist, Suspected Pedo, Sexist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Guest, May 6, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. She's probably just like him. Why else would she stay?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead I say, things are not going my way?

kiwifarms.net
  2. She can't be just like him, or she'd probably be featured more in this thread.

But I could believe they share... predilections.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

Jigglyjogglers The Doctor Bashir guy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm of two minds on this.
    Either they both share some sort of disgusting perversion like you and some others mentioned,

or

She's an old-fashioned, stand-by-your-man-no-matter-what type of woman.

I'm honestly not sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip OG Sexual Thug

kiwifarms.net
  4. Or just a good old fashioned marriage of convenience where she considers it more of a hassle to go through a divorce but as long as she’s not getting dragged into Kurt’s various antics too often, she just ignores it.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NeoGAF Lurker

NeoGAF Lurker An Niggo

kiwifarms.net
  5. If she divorced Kurt now, she’d probably end up paying patrimony. Cheaper to wait until a seizure gets him.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  6. Must be really fulfilling to spend your days committing (per se) libel against strangers on the internet. Good thing he has that blue checkmark, Twitter really knocking it out of the park on that one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. So maybe it's the early morning, my lack of sleep, and the tinfoil being wrapped a little too tightly against my skull, but these posts gave me a couple of other ideas.

So maybe she knows full damn well what he's doing, knows where the real dirt on him is and she's holding it above his head as a way of getting what she wants out of him.

or

Now this is almost crazy talk, but perhaps she's driving him crazy, literally, as a way of getting everything he has when he eventually commits suicide. Either by his own hand or with "help". I know that's kind of a long game to do this, but some people are patient.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip OG Sexual Thug

kiwifarms.net
  8. What exactly does he have, though, that she'd go through so much effort to get? She makes more money than him and always has, Kurt was the gold digger in this relationship.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

Jigglyjogglers The Doctor Bashir guy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Dunno, maybe something stashed away? Maybe some property in his name?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip OG Sexual Thug

kiwifarms.net
  10. Maybe she really likes his Manga collection that they read aloud with their children.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    IAmNotAlpharius

IAmNotAlpharius For the Emperor?!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Maybe she's just married to a disappointing jerk who used to be more successful, as many people are.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm surprised that no one has brought up the argument that Kurt is projecting every time that he responds this way to someone (read: every single person who brings up his shady life choices).

What sort of a person so readily accuses another person of being a pedophile at the drop of a hat? Answer: the real pedophile.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    katy lied

katy lied watch out he bit my hand

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.