Careercow Kwanza Osajyefo / Kwanza Johnson / kwanzer - Black Supremacist Comic Book Writer, "FILED TO: RACE"

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
They'd probably throw in Robert "Meteor Man" Townsend and Shaqule "Steel" O'Neil as well. I also picture Kwanza being one of those people that's going to be Tommy Wiseau-level hard to work with if they actually go through with making that movie (but without the odd charm Wiseau has).
I don't see the movie ever getting made, because Ocelot Kumquats will howl and stamp unless everyone working on it from the moneyman to the goddamn best boy is a "POC" (and no lightskins neither).

Keep Yourself Safe

❄️WHITE AS SNOW❄️
kiwifarms.net
I don't see the movie ever getting made, because Ocelot Kumquats will howl and stamp unless everyone working on it from the moneyman to the goddamn best boy is a "POC" (and no lightskins neither).
It will be double billing with the hotly anticipated "Zoe Quinn Story" in cinemas sometime never. Even /co/mblr called this announcement out as "I'll believe it when I see it", the producers are trying to get another unrelated film off the ground at the moment and Kwanza is notoriously full of shit.

• Agree
Reactions: damian

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure guys like Kwanza like to forget about McDuffy's black, conservative superhero, Icon. Icon refuses to be a victim, grew up on a slave plantation in the 1800s and became a self-made millionare as an adult, and believes in lifting yourself up by your bootstraps. I know he started adapting other ideals later on, but he would be smacking Kwanza and his characters on the backs of their heads.

It's so sad how guys like Kwanza can't see beyond his own "persecution".

registereduser

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So dude quotes an entire Kanye song but somehow misses its point about how black Americans' problems are not just due to external institutional factors, but also internal cultural issues (namely consumerism and an "us against the world" mindset), and how that might color Kanye's desire to have an amicable relationship with Trump. I guess it's easier to write one's "heroes" off as heretics than it is to acknowledge nuance and engage in deep thought in the current era.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino