Careercow Kwanza Osajyefo / Kwanza Johnson / kwanzer - Black Supremacist Comic Book Writer, "FILED TO: RACE"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fake Christmas has been doxed like an entire year, if he was in real physical danger from some maniac he'd already have been accosted in person already. (Like anti-CG'ers planned to do to Richard ?) and he hasn't been lynched or shot in a comicsgate driveby yet so I'm fairly certain he is in no danger.
Imagine being afraid of the average CG sperg:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This fucker wouldn't know what the average black person goes through to write about any black experiences. I could walk four blocks and ask real black people from Africa and see how they deal with shit in their area and their daily lives.

Real black people from Africa rarely have any patience for people of any skin color whining and crying about First World Problems bullshit.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real black people from Africa don’t like African Americans. They share a skin color and nothing else because most native Africans are hard working and come here for school or to work. African Americans just reeee “gibsmedat” all day long.
According to them they "share a skin tone, but they aren't black."

Zarkov

In my cycle, we did not have fat autistic rapists
kiwifarms.net
Our whitest negro found this page, and like a true cow decided to pull attention to it.
Guess he wasn't making enough money, so he needed to cry for oppression points.

Welcome to the farm Omofofo, but you made a huge mistake.
We aint comicsgate, we just enjoy watching and laughing at a hypocritical POS who screams about oppression from a position of privilege.
Comicsgate is still full of idiots and exceptional individuals, but you are just more damaged/amusing than they are.
He already found the the thread a while ago. He's like Labelle, he periodically forgets about the evil KF and remembers it whenever he has a new shit project to promote.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
That youtube dude 'Just Some Guy' was worth combing this whole thread to find. I got a lazy afternoon project of watching him roast the angry racist comic dude, now.

I guess it's worth to post his vlog about Kwanza's comic book.

Btw, did Kwanza did some mention of Latinos and Asians in his comic? I guess he won't draw an armed Korean defending his store during a riot.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Prompt Critical

apropos-of-nothing
kiwifarms.net
Who would option a terrible, race baiting comic like fake Christmas’?

The cost of optioning an IP is usually fairly low and it's not uncommon to grab promising new IPs early in case they take off later, even if you have no immediate plans to produce anything based on them. It's basically the television/film equivalent of a person buying penny stocks that have a low individual chance of panning out. This has become especially prevalent in the era of streaming media with companies like Netflix and their competitors absolutely desperate for new original content.

Also I'd just like to add that posts calling Kwanzer by random other holiday names always reliably gets a laugh out of me.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cost of optioning an IP is usually fairly low and it's not uncommon to grab promising new IPs early in case they take off later, even if you have no immediate plans to produce anything based on them. It's basically the television/film equivalent of a person buying penny stocks that have a low individual chance of panning out. This has become especially prevalent in the era of streaming media with companies like Netflix and their competitors absolutely desperate for new original content.

Also I'd just like to add that posts calling Kwanzer by random other holiday names always reliably gets a laugh out of me.
Quick question, how many intersectional boxes does chrimbus tick off? I'm reading conflicting reports about him being gay and single or hetero & married to the whitest white woman that ever whited.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to that Studio 8 film, Kwanzer? Since you're lurking here, any updates on that or did it fall through?
View attachment 712703

Studio 8 hasn't even talked about it once on their Twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=from:Studio8 kwanzer&src=typd
View attachment 712701

Oh, I see how it is:
http://archive.fo/tpt6p
View attachment 712707

Jokes on you. They're ALL optioned! FedoraWanzer said so hisself, on 03/04/19...

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: HIT INDIE COMIC BLACK GETS A SEQUEL CALLED WHITE

BLACK has been optioned by Studio 8. Have they shown interest in WHITE?

Kwanza:
We didn’t just option BLACK, we optioned the entire BLACK Universe. So WHITE is included in that. They were very much interested in the BLACKUniverse as a franchise of films.

Forget the MCU, haterz. Get ready for the Kwanzer Film Cycle, or KFC.

IAmNotAlpharius

Al Capone didn’t pay his protection money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll bet it would turn out like this...

Looks like the original got deleted and this is an re-up.

Odd, b/c this chick's channel appears to be non-political, mostly beauty tips and lifestyle vlogging with no We Wuz Kangz crap. You'd think she could just own it. :\

She looks like she could be from Northern Brazil. I’ve also known a Peruvian that looks just like her.

Kwanza is the most mayo-eatin' hipster white boy in comics.

He should team up with Talculm X and Rachel Dolezal.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black Festivus wants you all to know how popular and in-demand his fantasy/masturbatory universe is where blacks have all the power.

This comic is a fever dream of his, someone told him “no” in his career and he attributed it to because he was black instead of because he’s terrible at everything.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black Mask Comics comics don't seem to sell very well on ebay...I wonder why?
We Are The Danger #1-3 go for $4 USD for all three.
The Skeptics #1-4 go for $8USD for all four.
One seller of Black #1 is trying to claim that there's a movie coming out for it to try and get some demand on it (Not going to happen, didn't even work for lesser known titles in the past that aren't Marvel/ DC it's not going to happen with your comic Kwanza, hell Transformers #1 still goes for pocket change after all of the movies.)
One person is trying to sell a 9.8 CGC of Black #1 for $76.49USD (non signed by the way). That will never sell. It's not even worth the $20 for the CGC to check it. (there's also a 9.6 for $60USD)

You're better off spending your money on Orphan Black, at least those go up in value. Online comic stores are discounting Kwanaa's comics by 43% to get the out of stock. (comixology has the 1st volume for $11.99USD, it was $19.99)

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black Mask Comics comics don't seem to sell very well on ebay...I wonder why?
We Are The Danger #1-3 go for $4 USD for all three.
The Skeptics #1-4 go for $8USD for all four.
One seller of Black #1 is trying to claim that there's a movie coming out for it to try and get some demand on it (Not going to happen, didn't even work for lesser known titles in the past that aren't Marvel/ DC it's not going to happen with your comic Kwanza, hell Transformers #1 still goes for pocket change after all of the movies.)
One person is trying to sell a 9.8 CGC of Black #1 for $76.49USD (non signed by the way). That will never sell. It's not even worth the $20 for the CGC to check it. (there's also a 9.6 for $60USD)

You're better off spending your money on Orphan Black, at least those go up in value. Online comic stores are discounting Kwanaa's comics by 43% to get the out of stock. (comixology has the 1st volume for $11.99USD, it was $19.99)
Lol just read it here for free.