Careercow Kwanza Osajyefo / Kwanza Johnson / kwanzer - Black Supremacist Comic Book Writer, "FILED TO: RACE"

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
Worth noting the actual title of his comic isn't "Black", it's "Black AF". Black as Fuck. Nice for a comic aimed at kids.

The joke being, of course, that the man is light as fuck.
Not exactly. He created a series called "Black" and "Black AF" is the sequel. It's like a TV show adding a subtitle in later seasons to note a change in direction or just trying to get people to see the "new" thing.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Who is Ryan and what is at-mentioning?
I think he's using Ryan as a catch-all name for white men, kinda like how people use Tyrone and Jamal as catch-all names for black men. Basically, he's being a blatant racist but Twitter won't do shit because black people can't be racist.

I legitimately want to know what would happen if he went farther with this naming scheme. What is the next level after "Black as Fuck"? Double Black? Black AF: The Blackening?
BLACK 2: Blicky-Black Blacker Than Black Yo! Cause he's BLACK and He's BACK!

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
So I have had the unfortunate pleasure of reading ALL of this man's POS comic out of morbid curiosity (didn't pay for it, though), and I've gotta say; it's literally one of the worst offerings even in the subgenre of "socially-aware superhero comics". The bad guy is a rich white dude with an army of Uncle Toms who talks almost entirely in direct, word-for-word quotes of Donald Trump. Almost every character has a racist code name. I was reading this with my friend, and when a pyrokinetic black dude was introduced (who was about to be lynched by a bunch of rednecks, including a police officer, who appeared to have time-traveled from the late '40's), my friend and I started joking about what his superhero name would be. We settled on "Coal". We were right. There was also a sludge man named Tar Baby and a Beast knock-off I swear to God was called "Porch Monkey". TBH I'm shocked a lightskin nigga like him could get away with this comic; no matter what side of the racial debate you're on, there's probably at least one insanely offensive thing to your beliefs in each issue.

:thinking:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I have had the unfortunate pleasure of reading ALL of this man's POS comic out of morbid curiosity (didn't pay for it, though), and I've gotta say; it's literally one of the worst offerings even in the subgenre of "socially-aware superhero comics". The bad guy is a rich white dude with an army of Uncle Toms who talks almost entirely in direct, word-for-word quotes of Donald Trump. Almost every character has a racist code name. I was reading this with my friend, and when a pyrokinetic black dude was introduced (who was about to be lynched by a bunch of rednecks, including a police officer, who appeared to have time-traveled from the late '40's), my friend and I started joking about what his superhero name would be. We settled on "Coal". We were right. There was also a sludge man named Tar Baby and a Beast knock-off I swear to God was called "Porch Monkey". TBH I'm shocked a lightskin nigga like him could get away with this comic; no matter what side of the racial debate you're on, there's probably at least one insanely offensive thing to your beliefs in each issue.
It's been done before. And much better.

IMG_0117.PNG

Computery Guy

We've come to the end of our time.
kiwifarms.net
I think he's using Ryan as a catch-all name for white men, kinda like how people use Tyrone and Jamal as catch-all names for black men. Basically, he's being a blatant racist but Twitter won't do shit because black people can't be racist.

BLACK 2: Blicky-Black Blacker Than Black Yo! Cause he's BLACK and He's BACK!
Black 2: Guess who's Black? Black again???

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is Ryan and what is at-mentioning?
Ryan is the guy that Johnson was having a twitter slapfight with and degenerated into him just saying STFU for 3 days straight.
https://twitter.com/thegoodkingarko
(https://archive.li/cJs3G)

At-Mentioning is people that @ you on twitter. exceptional isn't it?

I will make a more detailed post on the slapfight in the future.

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, this is the actual summary of issue 2 of his new series:
BLACK [AF]: Widows and Orphans #2

After surviving an attack from empowered black ninjas in Tokyo, Anansi receives clue which takes his human trafficking investigation to Russia. There, he infiltrates a grandiose mafia party which turns out to be an auction of empowered black children. The soiree is interrupted by another ninja attack! Are these ninja friend, foe, or something else altogether?

If i didnt know Johnson as well as I do, I would say this is a great parody of Blaxploitation.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, this is the actual summary of issue 2 of his new series:
BLACK [AF]: Widows and Orphans #2

After surviving an attack from empowered black ninjas in Tokyo, Anansi receives clue which takes his human trafficking investigation to Russia. There, he infiltrates a grandiose mafia party which turns out to be an auction of empowered black children. The soiree is interrupted by another ninja attack! Are these ninja friend, foe, or something else altogether?

If i didnt know Johnson as well as I do, I would say this is a great parody of Blaxploitation.
"Are these ninja?"
"No; they're NIGJA!"
Also lol at the idea that there'd be a slave trade of superpowered nigger babies when this guy's earlier comic already established that you don't get powers when you're a baby.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
"Are these ninja?"
"No; they're NIGJA!"
Also lol at the idea that there'd be a slave trade of superpowered nigger babies when this guy's earlier comic already established that you don't get powers when you're a baby.
What are the established rules on it? Is it just being born with more melanin to get powers or what?

• Feels
Reactions: Y2KKK Baby

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So literally what if WE WUZ SUPAHEROES AN SHIET the comic?

How hard is it to get a comic book into a store anyway? Evidently not that hard unless it's 1 store that parades social justice.
BLACK's publisher, Black Mask is one of those "We will print anything you do as long as you hate cis white straight males" companies.

Another of their works:
CalExit

What if a fascist, autocratic President took over the United States? And what if that President lost California, the sixth largest economy on Earth, by nearly 2-to-1...a margin of almost 3 1/2 million votes? What if the day after that President took power, the largest mass demonstration in history occurred, and the state with the largest turnout was California. And then, the following week, two of the largest international airports in the world, California's LAX and SFO, were blockaded by protesters? What if California refused to be ruled? From the creators of YOUNG TERRORISTS, Matteo Pizzolo (GODKILLER) and Amancay Nahuelpan (CLANDESTINO), comes this tale of resisting oppression, punching Nazis, protecting each other, kicking ass, and demanding liberty for all.
http://blackmaskstudios.com/calexit/

I wonder what they think about Trump?

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino