Careercow Kwanza Osajyefo / Kwanza Johnson / kwanzer - Black Supremacist Comic Book Writer, "FILED TO: RACE"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter is a cancerous growth on society creating discord and strife. Get rid of it and you get rid of tumors like fake black Christmas here.
We really started to go off the rails when (what we thought were) legitimate news organizations started reporting Twitter comments and reactions to various things as important.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
Who would option a terrible, race baiting comic like fake Christmas’?
Whoever keeps optioning Spike Lee, oh and Kwanza i triple dog dare you to explain how blacks were enslaved if they are the group with superpowers but we both know you won't because that would take effort and we both know you like being lazy

Last edited:

Chewy Suarez

Something to sink your teeth into.
kiwifarms.net
I like how in one of the article’s promoting Easter Bunny’s work, they use Martian Manhunter as an example of how the Justice League is 2white4me when J’onn’s human form has been as a black man for a while (granted this is recent but the more famous shows he’s in like Supergirl and Young Justice portray him as a POC).

Guess he isn’t black enough for him, like always.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how in one of the article’s promoting Easter Bunny’s work, they use Martian Manhunter as an example of how the Justice League is 2white4me when J’onn’s human form has been as a black man for a while (granted this is recent but the more famous shows he’s in like Supergirl and Young Justice portray him as a POC).

Well Martian Manhunter did originally take on the form of a ginger white man. Well at least his hair looked red due to the ink used at the time. He could have been a light brunette.

Zarkov

In my cycle, we did not have fat autistic rapists
kiwifarms.net
Kwanza i triple dog dare you to explain how blacks were enslaved if they are the group with superpowers but we both know you won't because that would take effort and we both know you like being lazy
Apparenty it's because in the Kwanza-verse most niggers are unaware of the fact that they have superpowers and the few who are get detained/killed by the evil whiteys. It's hilarious in a way, he badly wants his niggers to be those badasses whose sole reason for being oppressed is that they're ignorant of their true strength, but instead they come accross as being too fucking dumb to realize they have powers.

Lol niggers

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
Fake Holiday was so busy begging for sympathy points and race hustling that he forgot to shill the second issue of Devil's Dye. Shameful. Doesn't this nigga have a day job in marketing?

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The original 7 Leaguers don't even have a majority of white guys depending on how you want to define it. Just Batman, Green Lantern, and the Flash. Superman is Kryptonian, Wonder Woman is an Amazon, Martian Manhunter has it in his name, and Aquaman is (half) Atlantean.

As for J'onn's "John Jones" disguises being a black guy, that's been the default since at least the early 90s. It's been the status quo since before I was born and I can legally drink so it's safe to say it's a stretch. Heck, "Detective John Jones" in general, white guy or not, was mostly utilized in stories predating the JLA where he started staying Martian 24/7 which makes his cherry picked example older than my parents......

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
Apparenty it's because in the Kwanza-verse most niggers are unaware of the fact that they have superpowers and the few who are get detained/killed by the evil whiteys. It's hilarious in a way, he badly wants his niggers to be those badasses whose sole reason for being oppressed is that they're ignorant of their true strength, but instead they come accross as being too fucking dumb to realize they have powers.

Lol niggers

Also it's heavily implied that the only reason the transatlantic slave trade happened was because superpowers started showing up in the 1500s, but also implied that anyone with black dna can get superpowers. Why? Who the fuck knows. Not Kwanzabot.

(Nevermind the implications of "anyone with black DNA" includes, y'know, the whole fucking planet because genetics and a lot of ostensibly white people because miscegenation. Logic gets in the way of... I'd say the story but actually there's not much story either.)

Woke Blue Muttlema

Liz the Vet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also it's heavily implied that the only reason the transatlantic slave trade happened was because superpowers started showing up in the 1500s, but also implied that anyone with black dna can get superpowers. Why? Who the fuck knows. Not Kwanzabot.

(Nevermind the implications of "anyone with black DNA" includes, y'know, the whole fucking planet because genetics and a lot of ostensibly white people because miscegenation. Logic gets in the way of... I'd say the story but actually there's not much story either.)
Das whyscience boi! Das wicked!

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hell, even I came up with a better fucking explanation than Nigger Christmas did. One that actually manages to bypass the "how were black people slaves if they had superpowers?" question. Move up the timeline. Make those powers only start appearing after a specific time, in this case 1947. The Roswell incident.
US Government finds UFO. US Government finds dying alien inside UFO. Alien is dying from a mysterious disease. US Government tries to weaponize disease. Tests it on blacks like the Tuskegee Syphilis Study. Half of participants die, the other half survive and are now contaminated with alien DNA which caused superpowers when a double pairing of the genes is created. That DNA passes to descendants, many of whom are now Supaniggas.

Fucking done. It explains why superpowered black people are so rare, and it also serves to make whitey look even more like an asshole, so it'd be perfect for Kumquat.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I've said it before but it's just a tragically common misunderstanding of how the X-gene works in Marvel. Kwanza himself describes Black as just an X-Men knock-off that's "more real" about racial discrimination. They may "protect a world that hates and fears them" but the X-Men are fucking awful when used as a literal stand-in for any demographic.

The X-gene entered the "human" genome some millions of years ago when the Celestials were going around and genetically tampering with everyone. Most of the multiple types of superbeings were the result of the Celestials. Mutations from an X-gene usually manifest around puberty, tend to be on the chaotic side, and can pop up in otherwise normal families. Heck, even Mutants can have "normal" kids.

That kind of background doesn't really fit with any IRL demographics to a 1:1 degree.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Hell, even I came up with a better fucking explanation than Nigger Christmas did. One that actually manages to bypass the "how were black people slaves if they had superpowers?" question. Move up the timeline. Make those powers only start appearing after a specific time, in this case 1947. The Roswell incident.

Make it so that the African warlords who sold slaves had super powers themselves, and only sold off Africans from non-powered families/lineages. You might have some occasional power manifestation between 1500 and 1900 based on recessive carriers, but nothing on too large a scale until increased African immigration in the late 20th century reintroduced the gene to black communities in America.

Done.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
Make it so that the African warlords who sold slaves had super powers themselves, and only sold off Africans from non-powered families/lineages. You might have some occasional power manifestation between 1500 and 1900 based on recessive carriers, but nothing on too large a scale until increased African immigration in the late 20th century reintroduced the gene to black communities in America.

Done.
But that would implying that things aren't entirely Whitey's fault and we can't have that.