Careercow Kwanza Osajyefo / Kwanza Johnson / kwanzer - Black Supremacist Comic Book Writer, "FILED TO: RACE"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
Nigger Christmas is still at it.View attachment 720099
I was waiting for this response. Kwanzer is a gold mine for shit like this.

Just like a typical Black SJW he can't take what he dishes out. So instead of listening to to another guy's complaint he just hides behind his usual "uncle tom" excuses and tells him he's the bad guy for acting out. Despite the fact after all this time, JSG went out of his way to make these videos to HELP him. JSG's first "Black" videos was just a series of critiques and rewrites that don't include Kwanzer's exceptional wokeness. He got harsher on him, but only because Kwanzer puts out the same shit over and over again. It's hard not to get a bit upset seeing this guy waste his shit over and over again.

The cycle is this: release shitty book-->scam people--->claim racism--->book has an interesting premise but horrible execution-->all white people suck-->story doesn't end--->next scam--->call people racist for not liking his book... it just goes on!

It's by keeping this cycle he can suck more money from people while claiming he has a connected universe. He thinks he's the next marvel when in reality his "series" is just a mess.

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
Ha, JSG really got to him. For a guy who is probably running blockbots on every significant CG member, he sure is going out of his way to give them attention.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this is real, I guess Black Christmas really does watch Just Some Guy's videos. Cool, got senpai to notice him. It's from the Devil's Dye video he just posted.
View attachment 720025

View attachment 720028
It's not him or at least it's not the YT account in the OP. He might have made a new account tho, so I won’t discount itconsidering the account in the OP has been abandoned for years.

OP:
This guy:
If it's a troll he's amazingly good, he got the Kwanzerisms just right.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JSG has probably got the ultimate revenge. Based on the growth of his channel and the views he's getting, he's got to be making more money off the comics industry than Fake Holiday.
Approximately $722 a month, expect to go up since he sees over 200% views every month. Since Jewish Culture Appreciation here has to share his Kickstarter money with several entities it's safe to assume that Just Some Guy is making more than him and can be expected to continue to make even more money if he keeps up with his content.

Cedric_Eff

I'm bringing it down! Down to hell!
kiwifarms.net
Can’t wait for Kwanzer to sperg about Manga and try to make it as a manga writer and flop hard as possible.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
Apparenty it's because in the Kwanza-verse most niggers are unaware of the fact that they have superpowers and the few who are get detained/killed by the evil whiteys. It's hilarious in a way, he badly wants his niggers to be those badasses whose sole reason for being oppressed is that they're ignorant of their true strength, but instead they come accross as being too fucking dumb to realize they have powers.

Lol niggers
I had no expectations on what the answer would be yet i'm still dissapointed

Cedric_Eff

kiwifarms.net
Apparenty it's because in the Kwanza-verse most niggers are unaware of the fact that they have superpowers and the few who are get detained/killed by the evil whiteys. It's hilarious in a way, he badly wants his niggers to be those badasses whose sole reason for being oppressed is that they're ignorant of their true strength, but instead they come accross as being too fucking dumb to realize they have powers.

Lol niggers
And yet Kwanzer never thought of this because all he cares about is being a black Rob Liefeld. X-Men based and too edgy and too lazy.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Massa Waid calls out from porch and Fake Christmas comes sprinting in.

"Partnership"! ? I can imagine their first closed door meeting. First words out of Waid's mouth are gonna be "Listen here boy, we do things MY way".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190411-085829.png
    Screenshot_20190411-085829.png
    678.1 KB · Views: 261

Cedric_Eff

kiwifarms.net

"Partnership"! ? I can imagine their first closed door meeting. First words out of Waid's mouth are gonna be "Listen here boy, we do things MY way".
Kwanzer: every one gots to have a super power to fight back the whites!!
Waid: I agree, but gotta loose the black power schtick and go with the LGBTQUILTBAG++ only having superpowers.

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is ironic, since Waid tried doing Labor Day's schtick a few years ago with "Strange Fruit", which was about super powered slaves (but they were aliens that looked like black people, not mutants). Being a white guy writing about black slaves, Waid got his ass dragged by NPCs.

My guess is Waid is going to get Hanukkah to write the sequel, so he can use him as a shield.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What if, what if aborted babies had super powers??

What a stupid premise for a comic and of course someone awful like Mark Waid would double down on it with Fake African Christmas.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The only time his comics will sell is with Waid's name added to it. Too bad Waid hasn't done anything good since Kingdom Come, and it was probably only good because Alan Ross helped write it. Like most of Waid's good work was because someone else helped write it...So who knows this will probably be Kwanza's best work. It's too bad a white man will take all of the credit if it is good is is the thing for Waid to do.

This is ironic, since Waid tried doing Labor Day's schtick a few years ago with "Strange Fruit", which was about super powered slaves (but they were aliens that looked like black people, not mutants). Being a white guy writing about black slaves, Waid got his ass dragged by NPCs.

My guess is Waid is going to get Hanukkah to write the sequel, so he can use him as a shield.

Not one of Boom's best idea, that and hiring him as Editor. I can't wait to see how much he'll fuck up the Invisible Woman.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If you shill for my books, you just HATIN":
https://twitter.com/kwanzer/status/1119012765841014785 http://archive.fo/nquuW

Said without a hint of irony:
https://twitter.com/kwanzer/status/1119042943208185857 http://archive.fo/GNQP8

https://twitter.com/kwanzer/status/1119012765484507136 http://archive.fo/fGEx6

And lastly Kwanzer was on a podcast for SyFy talking about everyone's favorite cartoon for the autistic danger hairs:
https://twitter.com/kwanzer/status/1118685653980463104 http://archive.fo/fO8lJ

STEVEN UNIVERSE GETS THE CHILDHOOD WE ALL WISH WE HAD
Dany Roth
@danyordinary Apr 17, 2019
Steven Universe is a show about alien rocks who protect a small bayside town from an intergalactic menace and also sometimes they sing songs. But it's also a show about family, inclusivity, using the correct pronouns even if you're a giant living god because no one is exempt from basic decency... the show's got layers.

At the center of all of this is our titular boy with a crystal in his tum tum, Steven Universe. Steven lives a nontraditional life. He's being raised by the Crystal Gems, who are all aliens who are voiced by women but who also don't really have rigidly defined gender. Steven's father, Greg, lives nearby and helps by advising Steven, but he doesn't have a traditional father role, either.

Steven is a child who is, to paraphrase the axiom, raised by a village. That happens. Having lived for years on the corner of 191st and St. Nicholas in Washington Heights I can tell you that, especially in tightly populated communities full of immigrants and first generation kids, being raised by the community happens a lot.
But the wonder of Steven's journey from childhood to maturation, is that he, and, by proxy, the other children around him, are not blocked by traditional roles of gender. There is no rule that says Steven cannot wear makeup, nor is his closest friend, Connie, expected to hang back when the fight for humanity is at its thickest. Connie is the offensive, Steven is the defense. There is not prescribed role that says the man must be stoic nor one that requires the women be calmly empathic. Those who do try to force themselves into those boxes often do so at their peril. In fact, the Gem Homeworld is at odds with itself specifically because it outlaws diverse combinations of its peoples.

Today on Every Day Animation, comic creator and author of the series, Black,Kwanza Osajyefo, spoke about his experience of being an odd kid, about what teachers expected, what other kids expected, and where he found his space to just be who he was. Steven experiences a true privilege in the way he is raised up to embrace who he is on his own terms, most of us do not have that. But we connect to his story where we can because it provides us, children and adults alike, hope to carry on. This is what a conversation like that sounds like:

[MP3 ATTACHED]

And if you're watching along with us, tomorrow is another really incredible conversation. Comedian, Jes Tom, will be talking about Satoshi Kon's final feature length film,Paprika. Not only is this a hugely influential film visually, but it also speaks volumes about the power and temptation of dreams as well as the struggle of duality each human must grapple with every day. It's gonna be a good one, so watch Paprika and join us right back here tomorrow.

Update: https://twitter.com/kwanzer/status/1124286183889088512 http://archive.fo/dpya3

Attachments

• EDA_017-Steven-Universe.mp3
    40.1 MB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator: